PDA

View Full Version : Annihilator For Windows 7

Mr GRiM
September 4th, 2010, 01:41 AM
Annihilator For Windows 7

Prepare to be Annihilated with my latest theme, this project was started with some ideas that razorsedge and I had for a theme that we worked on together to begin with and then we both had some of our own ideas and we decided to have a small competition to see who's ideas would turn out the best.

We made a thread about it which was allot of fun, which you can find here called The Spirit of Competition (http://virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3312&start=30) and you can see some of the ideas we both had, from that I came up with 2 design concepts, a light and a dark theme and razorsedge continued with the theme now known as Supernova that has now been released and he has done a really excellent job on it, you can get his new theme here Supernova (http://virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?f=114&t=3486).

So this is the first of 2 themes, my light version is still only a concept and I haven't started making it into a theme yet but it will happen and will be released in the near future, both themes will be packed for use with 7tsp and can be installed or uninstalled using 7tsp found http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/28733-Tool-Se7en-Theme-Source-patcher-v0.3-Build-3003

For a Tutorial on how to use 7tsp have a look http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/33220-Video-How-To-Install-A-Custom-7tsp-Icon-Pack

Theme Includes:

:bulletgreen: Annihilator Theme
:bulletgreen: Full Glass Blue Icons
:bulletgreen: System Clock
:bulletgreen: Shell32 Control panel images
:bulletgreen: MAX Glass Cursors by basj
:bulletgreen: New Sound Schemes, Tinker, Glass & Pearl
:bulletgreen: ieframe (IE8) Skin/Mod
:bulletgreen: System Properties Logo
:bulletgreen: Getting Started top Pane
:bulletgreen: Games Menu Preview Pane
:bulletgreen: New WEI index images with square borders
:bulletgreen: wmploc (Windows Media Player) Skin/Mod
:bulletgreen: New Fonts Eurostile & Micrograma
:bulletgreen: Other stuff I forgot to mention

For those who install Theme Resource Changer the following will be changed with the theme:

:bulletred: explorerframe.dll Navigation Buttons
:bulletred: Start Button
:bulletred: shell32.dll

All features you see above will be installed automatically using the 7tsp installer, if there are features you do not want installed then you may have to remove them from the pack before installation, a restore point will be made before install and there is also an uninstall option in 7tsp.

Download the Annihilator 7tsp Theme Pack http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/30000-Annihilator-For-Windows-7

Or if you want just the theme Download this one. 58541

ome of the extras include RES files and these are used with Restorator, you can use them to integrate the modded files into your own system files, this way you will be sure that none of the files you replace are older then your current version and also means that your modded system files will not be replaced.

Also if you want the folder background image then you need to replace the UI File in the explorerframe.dll

Before making any changes to System Files first Create a System Restore Point, I will not be held responsible if you stuff up your system files.

When modifying System files First copy them to the desktop and then open them with Restorator and then open the Res File in Restorator and drag the Folders from the RES file onto your System dll.

When Done editing save your file and then Take Ownership and rename the original file .bak and then paste in the modified file.

Restart Your Computer to take Effect

If you like my work then please support me and Virtual Customs with a small donation, the donate link is at the bottom of the page, if you don't have the spare cash then please consider clicking on a few of the Google (http://www.google.com) ads, every click helps.

Thank you for your support :)

Annihilator Pink

As Per request From Highlight I have done Mr Grims Annihilator in pink :)

Download

Very Important!!!

You must enable the use of custom themes by either patching your system with Universal Theme Patcher or use UxStyle Core which runs as a service, either way will have the same result but UxStyle Core does not change any system files and is also update proof.

http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/29058-Universal-ThemePatcher-by-SumoSoft

http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/31514-Uxstyle-Core-Theme-Patcher-0.2.1.1.1

Big V
September 4th, 2010, 01:54 AM
How is the progress going on the light version Mark?

JoseyWales
September 4th, 2010, 02:16 AM
they just keep getting better and better.. thanks Grim!

Mr GRiM
September 4th, 2010, 02:29 AM
How is the progress going on the light version Mark?

The theme is done, should have it up today some time :)

tiger2012
September 4th, 2010, 09:22 AM
Mark, you are the one and only !!!
Thank you very, very much for this stunning theme and all your other amazing work !!!
Sunny Greetings from Spain to you friend !!!
Chris ;)

lefty1981
September 4th, 2010, 10:22 AM
looks great,but will not use,i hate white^^

HiiGHLiiGHT
September 4th, 2010, 10:34 AM
i love it

nice style, i want it in Pink! :D

neeraj_jalutharia
September 4th, 2010, 05:09 PM
i love this theme...and currently using also

but can some one please tell me how to show blue color on task manager..??? and
how to change windows media player skin??

Dlupo
September 5th, 2010, 09:50 AM
[center:251ovbya]Gracias por el tema se ve muy bueno :icon_cheesygrin: [/center:251ovbya]

atiuru
September 6th, 2010, 12:22 AM
Thank you for the great theme. :cool:

panda24
September 6th, 2010, 11:58 AM
dam great job have 2 get this 4sure tanks :shock:

mugen09
September 6th, 2010, 10:42 PM
thanks Mr Grim this is great keep up the good work :cool:

September 8th, 2010, 02:45 AM
thanks for this, fits my theme nicely

Skitz
September 8th, 2010, 04:34 PM
Thanks for this love this theme :)

SteelCode
September 8th, 2010, 11:21 PM
Gracias por el tema nuevo se ve muy bueno :burns:

tibroski
September 10th, 2010, 11:58 AM
very cool man!!

tnx... :cool:

Jaitsu
September 11th, 2010, 01:30 AM
Great theme, but having a problem with it - I was going to do the trick to center the taskbar by putting a blank-named folder toolbar on it and moving it to the left, but every time I try to move the folder to the left, Explorer crashes and restarts, then when it comes back the toolbar isn't there. Any suggestions?

dreamer567
September 11th, 2010, 01:37 AM
All I can say is WOW :shock: Truly great, thanks :party2:

rover3500
September 11th, 2010, 11:12 AM
Looks really brill,as usual.But i extra like this one!Well done.

komotor
September 16th, 2010, 05:17 AM
Beautiful theme, great work!
Thank you very much!!
;)

sameer3
September 17th, 2010, 03:52 AM
i must admit that this has to be one of the coolest Win7 themes ive seen so far,

the only issue im dealing with is some windows have black text (#000000) that blends in with the dark window coloring
only way i can see them is by highlighting...

i have attempted to change font attributes through Personalization > Windows Color > Advanced appearance settings
but had no luck

http://i53.tinypic.com/2jd5bbr.png

installed using 7tsp, followed instructions.. was there anything i did wrong?

avensis_lgt
September 18th, 2010, 03:30 PM
I installed this very cool VS today.
but I have the same problem.
text color in some windows are black so I can't read it clearly.

is there any way to fix this?
thx

avensis_lgt
September 18th, 2010, 03:40 PM
Great theme, but having a problem with it - I was going to do the trick to center the taskbar by putting a blank-named folder toolbar on it and moving it to the left, but every time I try to move the folder to the left, Explorer crashes and restarts, then when it comes back the toolbar isn't there. Any suggestions?
I have crashed with the same conditions.
try moving toolbar on default theme and then reinstall your theme.

I hope this is helpful.

edge123184
September 18th, 2010, 05:57 PM
thanks Mr GRiM for this lovely win 7 theme.. just a request though.. maybe you'll be interested in this.. can you try to change the window border into these:

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/6561/85751102.png

-can you do something like that... plsss.. im begging.. thanks.

Xeroeth
September 18th, 2010, 06:26 PM
Another great dark theme, thank You :-D

komotor
September 28th, 2010, 09:57 AM
i must admit that this has to be one of the coolest Win7 themes ive seen so far,

the only issue im dealing with is some windows have black text (#000000) that blends in with the dark window coloring

i have attempted to change font attributes through Personalization > Windows Color > Advanced appearance settings
but had no luck

Hi!
I have the same problem.
Maybe by modifying the registry.
I try but i can not find.
If you find i'm interested.
Thank you. ;)

alexlec
October 3rd, 2010, 10:57 AM

but had no luck

Hi!
I have the same problem.
Maybe by modifying the registry.
I try but i can not find.
If you find i'm interested.
Thank you. ;)

Hello !
I have the same problem :(
Help mi ?
I sorry for my english, i am french :)
???
thank you Mr Grim :)

http://nsa19.casimages.com/img/2010/10/03/101003125641654634.jpg
and
http://nsa19.casimages.com/img/2010/10/03/101003020602905453.jpg

Mr GRiM
October 3rd, 2010, 12:02 PM
Some text colours can not be changed from black but I thought I had made the background light enough to make the text visible but I guess my monitors contrast may be a bit different to yours, maybe you could play with the brightness and contrast and see if that helps.

Lex_Luthor
October 10th, 2010, 07:46 PM
Whooo these guys have been doing LOTS of work since the last time i was here! Man Mr. Grim your themes just keep getting better and better! THANKS ALOT FOR BRINGING THIS STUFF TO US! Will definitely buy your Bydesign i really love how just gorgeous that theme looks!

sameer3
October 14th, 2010, 01:51 AM
Some text colours can not be changed from black but I thought I had made the background light enough to make the text visible but I guess my monitors contrast may be a bit different to yours, maybe you could play with the brightness and contrast and see if that helps.

that seems to help a little, thanks for the response

stephane
October 14th, 2010, 10:12 AM
Thank. :cool:

SILVERARROW
October 16th, 2010, 02:54 PM
Great theme, Mr. GRiM!

:cool:

Pv37K
October 17th, 2010, 12:35 AM
Love your work :D

greg0323
October 20th, 2010, 02:42 AM
Great theme as always Mr. Grim.

One question, which setting to I modify in Style builder to enable the user frame on the start menu?

Thanks,

Greg

bgjerlow designs
October 20th, 2010, 02:46 AM

One question, which setting to I modify in Style builder to enable the user frame on the start menu?

Thanks,

Greg
Start Menu > Panels > Basic > UserPane
Check the UserPicture Bool box

Now the user frame should be enabled ;)

greg0323
October 20th, 2010, 03:17 AM

Thanks,

Greg
Start Menu > Panels > Basic > UserPane
Check the UserPicture Bool box

Now the user frame should be enabled ;)

Thanks for your help and pointing me in the general direction.... I had to change it in the Aero section... else it just show when testing in the basic mode.

Aweponken
October 20th, 2010, 03:08 PM
This theme is AWESOME :D :crazy:

bgjerlow designs
October 20th, 2010, 03:18 PM
Oh sorry, i must've accidentally went into the Basic section, sorry about that ;)

bruny
October 22nd, 2010, 08:12 AM
love the theme,but have one small problem the taskbar doesn't look right on my pc it looks distorted in the centre somehow any ideas thnx

Mr GRiM
October 22nd, 2010, 10:24 AM
love the theme,but have one small problem the taskbar doesn't look right on my pc it looks distorted in the centre somehow any ideas thnx[attachment=0:h38qd8h5]Capture.PNG[/attachment:h38qd8h5]

I think your problem may be your dpi setting, change it to 100% and see how it looks

Ryan_Se7en
November 1st, 2010, 05:53 AM
Is there a .dll to change the background of Microsoft word, Power Point and Excel from black to white only? MRGrim

Mr GRiM
November 1st, 2010, 07:37 AM
Is there a .dll to change the background of Microsoft word, Power Point and Excel from black to white only? MRGrim

No there isn't but you can change it in the advanced appearance setting in the personalization color menu, just change the window color.

Ryan_Se7en
November 1st, 2010, 04:07 PM
Thank a lot. It works.

Prince NRVL
November 23rd, 2010, 01:07 PM
Hey mate its really nice. Appreciate the work. Looks phenomenal mate.
I got one question. How to get the fonts like one those. However i saw that u ve have supplied the font resources. I need to apply to this theme. So ll be glad if u help me out here. Well other than this theme is perfectly set and is rocking m8. thanks.

mansrm81
November 23rd, 2010, 01:40 PM
I got one question. How to get the fonts like one those. However i saw that u ve have supplied the font resources. I need to apply to this theme. So ll be glad if u help me out here. Well other than this theme is perfectly set and is rocking m8. thanks.

Just go into the theme extras and either double click on the fonts to install or right click and select install and it will install the fonts onto your pc.

Prince NRVL
November 24th, 2010, 03:26 AM

Just go into the theme extras and either double click on the fonts to install or right click and select install and it will install the fonts onto your pc.

Just excellent. thanks m8. :money:

November 30th, 2010, 02:30 PM
Excellent theme. Thank you.
Had a little trouble with the install last night, but I figured it out this morning. Running smooth.
Amazing site. Honored to be a member.
Again...Excellent theme.

manzon
December 2nd, 2010, 05:30 AM
This theme is amazing! Thanks a lot Mr. Grim. However, I'm finding that after installing the .ini file my computer has no audio and the flash plug-ins on any of my internet browsers crash every time I want to load a video (even youtube).
Also, standalone media players (vlc, MPC, WMP, etc) have problems loading video (takes too long, no audio, etc) and crash easily. Any thoughts? I'm on an 64-bit Alienware m15X w/ win7 home premium. Help much appreciated. It'd be a shame to have to pass on this awesome theme. Thanks again

vlad tepes
December 17th, 2010, 03:41 PM
Annihilator For Windows 7 :loving: Wonderful theme, it seems you thought I would read what I wanted to co lit the blue is the best theme I've seen, I have installed in Windows 7 Home Premium x86 (32 bit) and it looks and works estate, the only thing I do not have perfect are the forward and back buttons that are cut a bit but will try to correct them, thank you very much and is a great designer salu2 (greetings). :loving: ......................... :smile:

haoleflip719
December 29th, 2010, 07:12 AM
I downloaded the .7z file w/o unzipping it. Windows 7 recognizes it as a .rar file w/ winrar icon and attempts to open it with winrar if i double-click. When I click "Add a Custom Pack" in 7TSP, it doesn't recognize the file and does not show it. Now when i go into the file's properties, it says it's a .7z file so i don't know what's going on???

r3b3l76
December 29th, 2010, 04:08 PM
yes same here :grim:

ayzzer
January 19th, 2011, 08:31 PM
Sir....CAN YOU MAKE A COMPLETE INTRUCTION HOW TO INSTALL THESE THEME AND ITS VIRTUAL STYLE...AND WHAT IS RESTORATOR?

aquagen
January 28th, 2011, 10:41 AM
hi

I'm new here and I'm also new on using windows 7. I try to install this theme with 7tsp but no luck.
When is press "start patching" after some seconds I get a "Windows has encountered a critical problem and will restart automatically in one minute."
Anyone know why that may happening or how to stop windows from restarting?

BTW this site is great, gg.

EDIT: I reinstall windows and the problem disappeared. the theme is working perfectly and I :loving: it.

thx

mm8844
February 10th, 2011, 10:42 PM
Thank you for sharing this brilliant theme Mr Grim.

zabe
February 13th, 2011, 08:20 PM
How do i get the blue glossy icons to work? im new to this stuff lol

vladimir7of9
March 20th, 2011, 05:27 PM
great job! I only got 1 problem. Every time i start win7 it gives me error:
from
expstart.exe

Failed to update BITMAP 6801': 24
Failed to update BITMAP 6805': 24
Failed to update BITMAP 6809': 24

Any ideas where the problem is and how to fix it?? Thank !!

vladimir7of9
March 20th, 2011, 09:49 PM
i did used Orb Changer and made Restore that FIXED my problem but, start icon is now the old win 7 icon, becose now i cant change it :( on the win7 start orb chaner now sais a generic error occured in GDI+ so im stuck with the defalt old win7 start icon :(

Mr GRiM
March 20th, 2011, 11:34 PM
i did used Orb Changer and made Restore that FIXED my problem but, start icon is now the old win 7 icon, becose now i cant change it :( on the win7 start orb chaner now sais a generic error occured in GDI+ so im stuck with the defalt old win7 start icon :(

Install Theme Resource Changer from the link above to have the start button change with the theme, you can also download the shell32.dll file and just put the folder in you annihilator theme folder so that can be changed as well.

vlad tepes
April 4th, 2011, 06:22 PM
Great job, as I can do to keep together the Annihilator 2 for Windows 7 the blue and pink together and you can edit the name and put annihilator Annihilator Pink for not mixing to have the same name, see if you can help :crying:

Stijn Van
April 20th, 2011, 01:32 PM
MINDBLASTING :loving: dude ... altough this will be my first theme ... so im not sure if i know how to install everything the right way ... so if its kinda possible to get in contact it would be awesome :smile: :) :idk:

kikisan77
July 26th, 2011, 10:17 PM
thanks this is my favorite theme so far thank you again :cheeky:

NAHOM
September 19th, 2011, 03:47 PM
Now I have very beautiful collection Thank you championdaman

CrazySouthernBoy
September 19th, 2011, 04:03 PM
Only if It was red & black I would use this one.. But Its a good theme.

Hard Core
October 2nd, 2011, 02:31 PM
Hello, the theme is really awesome, thank you so much .. sorry for my english, but i'm italian. I have a question to make:
i changed the background with another image, but when i start up and shut down Windows the original wallpaper appears. Can i change that one with the wallpapers i choosed? thank you

gor17981
October 2nd, 2011, 02:54 PM
Go into c;/Windows/Resources/Themes/annihilator/wallpaper and delete the wallpapers from there, re-set the background you like and it should stay as is :Smile:

Hard Core
October 2nd, 2011, 03:05 PM
Go into c;/Windows/Resources/Themes/annihilator/wallpaper and delete the wallpapers from there, re-set the background you like and it should stay as is :Smile:

thank's :happy:, i solved the problem, but i think that i had not made myself clear .. i ment the log on screen .. i clear it up with 7tsp, before patching the pack i changed the log on screen ...

now i thnk i will try several themes you made .. thak you for your avilability :Smile:

gor17981
October 2nd, 2011, 03:55 PM
O.K no problem :)

army181
October 2nd, 2011, 06:30 PM
some of the works i have seen here are astounding i just got the darkstar theme recently and the blade theme and i will say this much these two themes are expertly done and with such detail im proud to have them on my computer job well done

creator
October 2nd, 2011, 07:43 PM
nice style looks good

UnTold
October 5th, 2011, 10:10 PM
Really like this theme, thank grim!

DERWAISH
October 21st, 2011, 12:18 AM
wow awesome
Thanks Mr Grim:happy:

Letícia®
December 25th, 2011, 12:23 PM
Exceptional loved it the pink / / thanks:love::girl::love::burns::burns:

SEDAIMOS
January 13th, 2012, 02:43 PM
felicidades bacan gracias

translate = congrats thanks bacan

Please post in english
Thanks VC Staff

jumper
January 20th, 2012, 02:21 PM
thank you

Whindog
March 6th, 2012, 05:37 AM
How do you install the pink theme?

Its not a 7tsp file :s

alaingg
December 11th, 2012, 07:35 AM
super ce theme , beau travail

alaingg
December 11th, 2012, 08:13 AM
Super , thank you

tippyhamburg
December 12th, 2012, 03:01 PM
Thank you for this style. My wife was very happy.

UMP_arie93
December 21st, 2012, 11:17 AM
Please No longer available in mediafire link,,please update

flipsider
March 1st, 2013, 02:12 AM
hey mr grim i just downloaded the theme..but i find it hard to install,,i cant understand..its not the same as any other themes i downloaded..this one is different

Rebs24
July 10th, 2013, 04:49 PM
w0w!!! cool!

TORCHED
April 15th, 2014, 03:23 PM
combining my 2 favorite colors, wow

r0ux
April 19th, 2014, 06:42 AM
Thanks man!!!! :happy: