PDA

View Full Version : ebay

_Deano_
September 7th, 2010, 03:40 PM
anybody ever had any ebay problems selling or buying bein conned !!!

Kameirus
September 7th, 2010, 09:41 PM
yep not to long ago .i was bought something on ebay for my cellphone and it was in my state ..so after 5 days of nothing i contacted the seller who responded im sorry i sent it to the wrong address .and goes on to say that he will ship it the next morning 5 days later still nothing again i contact him and ask where is my item no responce from him 3 days later i start a dispute ..not even an hour after my claim was filed my money was refunded and i got a message from him saying
since you seem very upset about not recieving your item i have refunded your money ..if you still want it i will ship it out in the morning ......i was like wtf ship it out when i shouldve already had it ..i sent his message to ebay support and they responded that it was most likely a scam
my rule is now dont deal with anyone that doesnt at least have over a thousand feedbacks and thier feedback is 98.9 percent positive feedback
it will save you alot of time
by the way once my money was refunded it took paypal 5 days to take it off hold and another 5 days to be put back on my creditcard

but that has been my only bad thing with ebay in 4 years ....so just watch out and check on things before you hit the pay button ..theres alot of scammers out there now

_Deano_
September 8th, 2010, 11:18 AM
yer im in the middle of 1 now ' tryed to order some trainers i had the guy sent me an email saying pay it into his invoice which there was a link but what i did was just went straight onto the paypal site its self instead of clickin on that link i thought it was a bit dodgy him sending me a paypal link you see so i got my reciept for paying for the item let the guy know my delivery address he says he had no payment an did i click on the link he sent me i said no i just went onto paypal ' so hes saying his paypal account is gettin business verfication ' so he cant touch the funds ' so the payment was rejected and refunded hes since said it should be back in my account now ive asked the bank and theres no kind of pending payment coming through so either hes a con or paypal are holding the money for a certain ammount of time ive only just emailed them so i got to waite now see what the outcome is