PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from the city of sin!

Syncitywolf
September 9th, 2010, 05:07 PM
Hello there from Las Vegas. I love this site. After I got to look around at a few things it was an insta-fav. I have always loved customizing my technology, from my Droid and iPod to my MacBook Pro and my beast of a desktop. And now I have a place I can go to for all my customization needs. Ya'll Rock! Can't wait to learn more about this place and the peeps that run it.

Syncitywolf
September 10th, 2010, 12:54 AM
[quote="Syncitywolf ยป Today, 5:07 pm (http://virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?p=20353#p20353)":2m2nhxbx]Hello there from Las Vegas. I love this site. After I got to look around at a few things it was an insta-fav. I have always loved customizing my technology, from my Droid and iPod to my MacBook Pro and my beast of a desktop. And now I have a place I can go to for all my customization needs. Ya'll Rock! Can't wait to learn more about this place and the peeps that run it.

Hi there syncitywolf and :welcome: we all hope you enjoy it here, Im pretty new here myself and got to say I love this site too it has to be one of my favourite sites or if not thee favourite, be sure to look out for the VC team and super mods ranked members and upwards as these members create some great artwork and will most always have your answer to any question. :icon_cheesygrin:[/quote:2m2nhxbx]

Thanks much! Cheers!

bgjerlow designs
September 10th, 2010, 06:12 PM
Hi Syncitywolf, welcome to virtualcustoms :)