View Full Version : 7tsp Twisted Devils Snow Leopard Pack v0.2

Twisted-Devil
September 12th, 2010, 06:10 PM
Snow Leopard

Theme Pack Includes:

Snow Leopard Theme
Snow Leopard Icons
System Clock (By Mr.Grim)
Shell32 Control panel images (By Mr.Grim)
System Properties Logo
Getting Started top Pane
New Fonts Eurostile & Micrograma
Branding Apple Login Logo ( Windows Ultimate 7 as been removed from login window and replaced with Apple logo)
Abracadabra Cursors

Thomas
September 15th, 2010, 10:16 AM
Nice theme,
I have just installed it. Thanks! :icon_biggrin:

quaz1957
October 19th, 2010, 03:20 AM
tw - nice work !!

larebz
October 30th, 2010, 07:52 PM
brilliant dude, just installed and it's perfect. Can i just point out though that the text select cursor is way offset when highlighting text etc. so had to change the cursors. Other than that :burns:

jedi974
January 7th, 2011, 03:27 PM
It's for 32Bits and 64Bits ?

HaCkthEplAneT
January 10th, 2011, 02:13 AM
It's for 32Bits and 64Bits ?

Yes jedi974 this will work on both 32 and 64 bit operating systems.

Hundario
March 8th, 2011, 10:16 PM
Hey i really like this theme!! I've downloaded it and was wondering.. Where is the tutorial on how to install this..? So many folders and such in this pack and i really like it..? Can someone assist..? I've already patched my pc and stuff... and would i require more programs to install this pack..?

Help would be gladly apprecaited... :D

Thanks,

Fixit
March 9th, 2011, 12:44 AM
this is a 7tsp pack.. you can find a tut here (http://www.xptsp.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=80&sid=2f6d9b6c2f101d72ce648465e73f87ca)

lahercoll
April 12th, 2011, 05:19 AM
nice thank you :happy:

oligstyle
May 5th, 2011, 01:09 PM
nice theme.....thanks dude :smile:

Largo
May 19th, 2011, 01:36 PM
@Twisted-Devil

Thanx a lot for this great work. Just downloaded and it's working amazingly. Thanx for sharing.

ONe quick question, could it be posible htat by alternating the UI THEME of Win 7 (in my case I used a modded version Win 7DARK by PrinceNRVL from Neorconia) it can slow down a bit the responsiveness of how Win 7 use to be before?

As i mentioned ahead, my Win 7 is a modded version so already the UI theme was modified by PrinceNRVL but I found that Folder were snappier and loading time of windows as well was more faster. Just curious here even though on my side it's not affecting my system as I have a super fast computer. But just for my curiosity, maybe by applying this UI THEMEpack, there are some properties in the performance TAB that are activated and were not in my Modded Win 7Dark.

Thank you for any input and again thx for sharing :)

Kudos!!

L

pflicht
January 30th, 2014, 03:32 AM
All links are broken :'(

Crockett812
February 8th, 2014, 08:10 AM
Rats, I was looking for this one!!! The Link is dead? Any chance it may be somewhere else?
Thanx in advance to You (TwistedDevil) for making this awesome looking theme. And to anyone that may
be able to put it up somewhere for me :O)
Cheers!

pakaman
February 9th, 2014, 09:01 PM
liens mort dommage : Sad:

koesherbacon
May 8th, 2014, 04:56 AM
Rats, I was looking for this one!!! The Link is dead? Any chance it may be somewhere else?
Thanx in advance to You (TwistedDevil) for making this awesome looking theme. And to anyone that may
Cheers!
I'm brand new here, but I'd also like to report that the link is dead.

Could someone reupload this for me? I've just discovered these themes and would really like to use this one!

Thanks a lot!

jesus.littleboy
July 5th, 2014, 01:43 PM
link dead

robertnike
July 21st, 2014, 11:11 PM
link dead

July 21st, 2014, 11:26 PM
if one of you that i tagged has this please post it. i've had no luck finding an active link. thanks

Lamia
July 22nd, 2014, 08:12 AM
link dead

link dead

I'm brand new here, but I'd also like to report that the link is dead.
Could someone reupload this for me? I've just discovered these themes and would really like to use this one!
Thanks a lot!

liens mort dommage : Sad:

Cheers!

All links are broken :'(

if one of you that i tagged has this please post it. i've had no luck finding an active link. thanks
This way i want to inform you all that i upload & update this thread with valid 7z file with proper sorted files in it, enjoy all and maybe if i get some free time maybe i make this theme & icons for Windows 8.1.1 users! :peace:

pakaman
July 25th, 2014, 07:18 AM
merci pour le lien de mise Ã* jour
superbe thème : Happy:

Lamia
July 25th, 2014, 07:20 AM
merci pour le lien de mise Ã* jour
superbe thème : Happy:
Welcome to Virtual Customs pakaman (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/184599-pakaman) , enjoy your stay and use only English in forum and threads! :peace:

rakesh kumar
October 14th, 2014, 08:33 AM
Its very ccoooolllll man

surogsk
December 31st, 2015, 05:00 AM
Nubie here sir, how to download