PDA

View Full Version : Poison

Mr GRiM
September 24th, 2010, 12:52 PM
PRESENTING THE BEST WINDOWS 7 THEME YET......POISON!!

My entry for Clash of the Titans VC 2010 Showdown called Poison, you can find the Clash Of the Titans Thread here http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/30618-CLASH-of-the-TITANS-VC-2010-Showdown

This was a great contest and all entrants made a great effort and produced some amazing themes for you all to enjoy, I would like to thank everyone who voted for me, your support and encouragement means allot and it's why I keep trying to bring you these quality themes. :)

This is the most feature complete theme I have ever made and spent many long nights to create it (which almost lost my relationship because of it), every effort was made to make sure every part of the theme and extras were matching an as user friendly as possible with minimum compromise to usability.

This theme will come in 2 parts, you can purchase just the theme from the VC Shop, which comes with an easy to use installer that also includes a new logon screen and Theme Resource Changer to change the Start Button, Explorer navigation buttons and Control Panel Navigation panes.

The second part of the theme is posted here for free download and will require 7tsp to install, the second part of the theme includes all the icons, windows media player skin, IE8 skin, Task Manager mod and many other changes.

The Reason for doing it this way is to keep 7tsp free for everyone to use.

The Poison theme extras can be installed or uninstalled using 7tsp found here (http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/28733-Tool-Se7en-Theme-Source-patcher-v0.3-Build-3003?p=164065&viewfull=1#post164065)

For a Tutorial on how to use 7tsp have a look here (http://www.xptsp.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=80)

Theme Includes:

:bulletred: Poison Theme
:bulletred: Poison Aero Theme
:bulletred: Poison Icons
:bulletred: System Clock
:bulletred: Shell32 Control panel images
:bulletred: MAX Glass Cursors
:bulletred: New Sound Schemes, Tinker, Glass & Poison
:bulletred: ieframe (IE8) Skin/Mod
:bulletred: System Properties Logo
:bulletred: Getting Started top Pane
:bulletred: Games Menu Preview Pane
:bulletred: New WEI index images with square borders
:bulletred: wmploc (Windows Media Player) Skin/Mod
:bulletred: New Fonts Eurostile, Micrograma, Pirulen & Unispace
:bulletred: Desktop Gadgets by Pauliewog
:bulletred: And much more!!

Download The Poison Theme and 7tsp icons and extras

http://www.mediafire.com/?76wovm1hpdpl4sy

Or from the site

When using the 7tsp installer with the theme extras it will not replace any system files, it will only add the modifications to your existing files and at the same time make backups of your files, so if you do have some mods already it should not effect those, unless one of the mods you have is one of the things listed above.

Theme Installs and the Theme Pack Extras were tested on my x86 VM and my main x64 Windows 7 Ultimate machine and both installed without any problems.

If you install the 7tsp theme extras and find you have lost your sound or if you are using a Creative Sound Card you will need to use Restore on 7tsp and then remove the pack from 7tsp, then open the 7-zip archive and in the resource folder you will see shell32.dll.res, you need to delete that file and then repack the theme pack using 7-Zip again, then load it into 7tsp again and reinstall it.

For some reason Creative sound cards to not like any changes to the shell32.dll and there is no way to get around that, the only thing that you will miss out on will be a few icons and the copy delete animation mod, nothing major and you will still have a great experience without them.

Very Important!!!

You must enable the use of custom themes by either patching your system with Universal Theme Patcher or use UxStyle Core which runs as a service, either way will have the same result but UxStyle Core does not change any system files and is also update proof.

Universal Theme Patcher (http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/27909-How-to-Apply-Custom-Themes-in-Windows-7)

UxStyle Core (http://www.uxstyle.com/)

HiiGHLiiGHT
September 24th, 2010, 02:31 PM
nice Theme :)
its very cool ! :)

misa17
September 24th, 2010, 07:35 PM
HI! very very goood

alienfear
September 25th, 2010, 04:41 AM
excellent work, i see this at windowblinds theme it's called venom,here at windows 7 it's called poison.. :gun:

Mr GRiM
September 25th, 2010, 05:19 AM
excellent work, i see this at windowblinds theme it's called venom,here at windows 7 it's called poison.. :gun:

Yes that's right, VENOM by vStyler is a WB theme and I don't like WB like many others so I made this version so everyone can enjoy it :)

alienfear
September 25th, 2010, 07:29 AM

Yes that's right, VENOM by vStyler is a WB theme and I don't like WB like many others so I made this version so everyone can enjoy it :)
yes, so do i Mr. Grim,..i love this gunner icon...yaaahhhh.. :gun:

Igike
September 25th, 2010, 08:07 AM
I am yesterday purchasing and for me now NUMBER ONE ! Big thanks for Mr. GRIM !

Mr GRiM
September 25th, 2010, 08:26 AM
I am yesterday purchasing and for me now NUMBER ONE ! Big thanks for Mr. GRIM !

Your welcome Igike, thank you for purchasing it :)

Sunbeam
September 25th, 2010, 03:31 PM
Nice theme mate love the red.

Mr GRiM
September 25th, 2010, 03:58 PM
Nice theme mate love the red.

Thanks, I wasn't a huge fan of red before making this theme but it sure does grow on you :)

bgjerlow designs
September 25th, 2010, 04:21 PM
sure is one great looking theme mate! :D
Nice work :)

gamenche1992
September 25th, 2010, 06:48 PM
Good Job Mr.GRIM :) :party2:

drsko
September 25th, 2010, 07:16 PM
Werry nice!!!

Big V
September 26th, 2010, 12:53 PM
Excellent theme MARK I'll be buying it in a couple of week once I am able to afford too build a new system to put it on since my 7 year old desktop went up in smoke the other nite

Klaw117
September 26th, 2010, 01:17 PM
Very nice theme! One question though: why did you start charging for some of your themes? Are you not getting enough support via the Google Ads? Also, are you going to make any more themes that are free?

Mr GRiM
September 26th, 2010, 01:22 PM
Very nice theme! One question though: why did you start charging for some of your themes? Are you not getting enough support via the Google Ads? Also, are you going to make any more themes that are free?

I have decided not work any more and concentrate on graphic design and I still need to make a living so that's why I started selling them, I will still be releasing some themes for free but I need to get some good themes in my shop so I can start earning some money or the misses will leave me lol

Klaw117
September 26th, 2010, 01:38 PM

I have decided not work any more and concentrate on graphic design and I still need to make a living so that's why I started selling them, I will still be releasing some themes for free but I need to get some good themes in my shop so I can start earning some money or the misses will leave me lol
Ah, ok. In that case, good luck.

If I may make this suggestion, the next time you base a theme off of someone else's, it might be wise to let him/her know. I'm not going to take sides here, since I believe there's fault on both sides (I took a look on the WindowBlinds forums and I noticed they were being waaaaaay too hard on you).

johnwillyums
September 27th, 2010, 06:08 PM
This is a lovely theme Mr Grim. Well done. Any chance of a blue version?

Mr GRiM
September 27th, 2010, 08:26 PM
This is a lovely theme Mr Grim. Well done. Any chance of a blue version?

I will be doing a blue version, it won't be exactly the same but hopefully just as good or better :)

razor
September 28th, 2010, 01:59 PM
merci a tous :cool: :cool: :cool:

snake666
September 28th, 2010, 03:30 PM
Great theme i purchased yesterday.. One question tho is there a way to turn off the sounds when minimizing and maxizing a folder or program.. I use my stereo connected and its 2 loud when im playing music.. Thanks

Mr GRiM
September 28th, 2010, 06:32 PM
Great theme i purchased yesterday.. One question tho is there a way to turn off the sounds when minimizing and maxizing a folder or program.. I use my stereo connected and its 2 loud when im playing music.. Thanks

Hi Snake if you go into the personalization menu you can select another sound scheme from there, with the theme you should also have the tinker and glass sound packs, Tinker is my favorite so try that one and see how you go. :)

snake666
September 28th, 2010, 07:15 PM

Hi Snake if you go into the personalization menu you can select another sound scheme from there, with the theme you should also have the tinker and glass sound packs, Tinker is my favorite so try that one and see how you go. :)

Thanks alot :)

Dalon
September 29th, 2010, 08:40 AM
Hi Mark,

I go to buy your Poison theme, it's beautiful and clean. Thanks for great job.... XD

I have no particular talents. I am just fervently curious.

Albert Einstein's quotations

Mr GRiM
September 29th, 2010, 04:13 PM
Have a little problem, every prog which is running in last position in system tray has icon positioned off red box.

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/4798/snap1c.png (http://img299.imageshack.us/i/snap1c.png/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

OK I see your problem, it's because you have all the minimized programs visible, if you have at least one hidden you will have the little up arrow there instead, I never considered that when I was making the theme as I have lots of mine hidden and always have the little up arrow there, I could make a fix for you though, it would not be too hard, or you could hide one of the icons to solve the problem, let me know what you decide and if you don't want to hide one I will send you a fixed one for your problem. :)

Mr GRiM
October 1st, 2010, 04:16 PM
i'm currently running dante115's win 7 max which has a custom dark theme in it already. i would like to know one if you are have seen the custom os i mention, and if you know of any probs replace it's theme with the poison theme. i just would like to know i won't have any probs before i buy it. in this economy 4 dollars is 4 dollars after all. thanks i8n advance for any help and info.

If you use 7tsp to install the theme it will not replace a single system file, all it will do is modify the ones you have and at the same time it will create backups of all your files, the theme can be installed in about 5 minutes and will require 2 reboots to complete, after that you will have a totally new look, pretty much every image will change, I have also recently updated the theme to fix a problem in the system tray for the problem posted above, plus I included a new sub style Poison Aero with Aero Frames, Taskbar and start menu, so your now getting 2 themes for the price of one.

If you ever want to go back to how your system was previously you can also use the Restore feature in 7tsp and it will restore all your system files to their previous state, I have tested this feature a few times and so far have had 0 problems.

Also any other themes you have installed will not be effected and you can still use and install any other themes you want, here is a preview of the new Poison Aero sub style now included.

P.S. Anyone who has already purchased the theme and would like the new Poison Aero sub style please contact me via PM with your purchase invoice number or customer details and I will provide you with the new pack at no extra cost :)

sete
October 1st, 2010, 08:58 PM
beautiful!! :cool:

http://nsa20.casimages.com/img/2010/10/01/101001105720735559.jpg

Dalon
October 2nd, 2010, 06:02 AM
hi Mark

With the udapte for your new Poison Aero sub is most beautiful. VERY GREAT JOB AND THANKS FOR YOUR GENIE.... XD

I did not fail, I found ten thousand means which do not work.

Albert Einstein's quotations

litus
October 2nd, 2010, 12:57 PM
Great work

Zocool
October 2nd, 2010, 09:52 PM
awesome!!!! very nice work,thank's man

Big V
October 3rd, 2010, 03:29 PM
Just a quick question mark before i buy the theme. Can I still install the theme manually without 7tsp doing it? I just build a brand new killer system and planning on making poison the first ever theme on it. And could I persuade you to make a new start button for it with the poison skull and crossbones overlayed on it? thanks again mark the theme is truely awesome. I've just been waiting to get this system build before i purchased the theme later today

Mr GRiM
October 3rd, 2010, 03:45 PM
Just a quick question mark before i buy the theme. Can I still install the theme manually without 7tsp doing it? I just build a brand new killer system and planning on making poison the first ever theme on it. And could I persuade you to make a new start button for it with the poison skull and crossbones overlayed on it? thanks again mark the theme is truely awesome. I've just been waiting to get this system build before i purchased the theme later today

yeah for sure bud, the pack is just a 7-zip archive and you can extract any of the files from it, there are some cool Gadgets pauliewog did that are in the Extra folder anyway so you will find those when you unpack it (oops sorry did I forget to mention that before), plus any of the res files in the resource folder can be opened in Restorator and any of those can be merged with your dll.s manually, any problems or questions feel free to ask :)

Big V
October 3rd, 2010, 04:06 PM
Cool thanks Mark I will be getting it in just a little bit once i get all my shit setup and installed on this new rig I built last nite. This rig is fast as hell.

Big V
October 3rd, 2010, 10:18 PM
well crap paypal has to verify my bank acct before i can buy anything and since it sunday it could be a couple of days before i get a chance to buy it so i guess i'll have to settle for the anihilator as my first theme on the new system but i will be buying it soon

Big V
October 4th, 2010, 01:57 AM
well i actually got the paypal to work today :party2: mark the theme looks killer on this new system it truely is a masterpeice :burns:

Mr GRiM
October 4th, 2010, 03:05 AM
Your welcome Big V glad you like it :)

lion7730
October 4th, 2010, 10:11 PM
very good work it's :cool: beautyful

craggywaggy
October 5th, 2010, 09:47 AM
bought this yesterday, i think i spent 10 hours solid looking at it all, it really is a fantastic piece of work, the detail is stunning, everything works beautiful, and it is well worth the price you pay for it.
i had no problems loading it, the fact that it does it all for you helps!, changing the log on screen to your own choice and the side panel is a great feature and it even resizes them for you, at night this theme looks amazing, my kids are wanting it in their room, so i will be getting it for them, im a noob with all this , so for you to create something as jaw droppingly good as this makes me wonder if your at some advanced state of evolution :idk: nice one.

scott45333
October 9th, 2010, 12:50 AM
I just purchased this theme. I must say, you did an amazing job Mark. Everything looks stunning. Thank you for all of your hard work,

Igike
October 9th, 2010, 12:39 PM
Hi friends. Little problem for me. Please how is remove or resize this black hole ?

Mr GRiM
October 9th, 2010, 02:26 PM
Hi friends. Little problem for me. Please how is remove or resize this black hole ?

I am a bit confused by that one bud, it should not be like that, maybe it has something to do with your language setting or maybe your DPI setting, is your DPI at 100%?

PM me your live messenger address and I will talk to you that way and I can send you some updates to try via that.

virtual07
October 9th, 2010, 05:50 PM
I just purchase this themes and I can't download, can you help me ?

Mr GRiM
October 9th, 2010, 05:57 PM
I just purchase this themes and I can't download, can you help me ?

Can you please PM me your customer details and invoice number and I will give you a download link :)

I am going to bed now, it's 4am here :p

Igike
October 9th, 2010, 06:05 PM

I am a bit confused by that one bud, it should not be like that, maybe it has something to do with your language setting or maybe your DPI setting, is your DPI at 100%?

PM me your live messenger address and I will talk to you that way and I can send you some updates to try via that.

My problem is solved. Big thanks for Mr.Grim.

alienxpert
October 10th, 2010, 01:12 AM
Nice piece of art. Very impressive...

Elmo56
October 14th, 2010, 02:13 PM
Very nice....looks just like the Venom theme for windowblinds....one of my favorites.

cyberbliss
October 20th, 2010, 10:38 PM
Hey Mark!

Awesome theme man.

Here is my trans id for pay pal #Oct 19, 2010 13:04:07 PDT
Transaction ID: 4B4383984K706925T

Never did get a download link....can you shoot me one?

Can't wait to get this on my OS.

Thanks

Bristow
October 22nd, 2010, 01:49 AM
Mr GRIM is #1 :no1:

Mr GRiM
October 22nd, 2010, 04:41 AM
lol thanks everyone, I hope you are all enjoying the them, I know I still am :)

livenlearn24
October 25th, 2010, 05:04 AM
Hey Mr.Grim I keep getting an error message while using the 7tsp gui when I click start patching it says AutoIt error, Line 16751 (file "C:\Users\livenlearn\Downloads\7tsp_GUI_v0.3_B(3001).exe.):

Error: The requested action with this object has failed.

I just purchased and downloaded Poison and it wont let me install it. I had your concept red previously installed and it was beautiful. PLZ. Help cant wait to have POISOn

livenlearn24
October 25th, 2010, 06:07 AM
I have it successfully installed but It didnt come with the Mozilla ICon where can i get it

Mr GRiM
October 25th, 2010, 09:39 AM
I have it successfully installed but It didnt come with the Mozilla ICon where can i get it

Here you go bud, they are not my icons, I just found them on the net.

plomo
October 25th, 2010, 09:49 PM
what up bud magnifica theme. here my PayPal status: Completed @ 14:20:03 Sep 24, 2010 PDT
Trans ID:0L142803GF4283529

keru
October 26th, 2010, 09:41 PM
Nice Joob lol

kaante
October 27th, 2010, 11:52 PM
this looks cool!! :gun:

cyanidepork
October 28th, 2010, 03:07 PM
Great theme GRiM! This one is my favorite, I really like the sub-theme you added in. Keep up the great work! :-D

Mr GRiM
November 24th, 2010, 05:25 PM
i'll be perfectly honest about this theme. i purchased it and after installing it and then going to change themes there were and are elements from it i cannot get ride of. on some windows i have to use the slider instead of the up and down arrow or the left to right arrows, because clicking on them does nothing. it is also a flat unpolished looking theme once you get it installed. i truly hope these are problems related to only this one theme, because i have never had these problem from another theme before or after i bought this one. now to be fair i have used icon packs by mr. grim in the past and never had one problem with them. :unhappy:

I have no idea why your sliders don't work, they work fine on mine and I haven't seen anyone else with this problem and the previews of the theme were a good indication of the theme you were getting so i don't understand why you felt it was flat or unpolished once you installed it and if you installed the theme using 7tsp then you will have many extras that will not simply change when you switch to another theme, there are many system files that have been modified so if you want to remove all the extra icons and things you will have to use 7tsp to uninstall them, I also released an update to this theme that installs the themes on there own and the extras with 7tsp so if you don't want the extras you don't have to use them, if you don't have the update and I can provide it for you.

lahercoll
November 26th, 2010, 05:51 AM
wow excellent Spectacular friend quite a creation that he punishes that it could not buy it is that I do not have card of credit but buy it without thinking it because I believe that there is no another way of truth obtaining it but in end habra that to conform to the free one thank you a greeting bye. :smug:

leha342
December 7th, 2010, 12:37 AM
nice Theme :)
its very cool ! :)

thanks

moralas
December 12th, 2010, 01:50 PM
Hi Mr.Grim ! Thank you for the best themes ever. I have one question about the way i install this theme. Is the only way to install it this programm 7stp? i ask because after using 7stp my win7 64 goes blue... So can i install that theme (and the h2o) somehow manual?

Mr GRiM
December 12th, 2010, 05:16 PM
Hi Mr.Grim ! Thank you for the best themes ever. I have one question about the way i install this theme. Is the only way to install it this programm 7stp? i ask because after using 7stp my win7 64 goes blue... So can i install that theme (and the h2o) somehow manual?

The theme is installed using the Poison theme installer exe, it's only the extras that are installed using 7tsp, so you can still use the theme without needing to install the extras.

What theme did you install using 7tsp that made your computer turn blue, I take it you mean a blue screen of death.

HaCkthEplAneT
December 23rd, 2010, 01:31 AM
I love these icons. thanks a lot Mr. Grim, Your the best!!

HaCkthEplAneT
December 30th, 2010, 11:56 PM
Just bought this from the VC Shop and all I can say is WOW!! I love it!! I can't thank you enough Mr. Grim!! Your the man!!

Mr GRiM
December 31st, 2010, 01:58 AM
Just bought this from the VC Shop and all I can say is WOW!! I love it!! I can't thank you enough Mr. Grim!! Your the man!!

Thanks HaCkthEplAneT glad you are enjoying it :)

098mnb
January 4th, 2011, 11:17 PM
awesome,good job man this's so cool thank you very much!!

dominatingu_83
February 2nd, 2011, 07:21 PM
GRIM! Love the Poison Theme! Thanks! :smile:

ELKOT
February 4th, 2011, 06:09 PM
thanksssssssss

txrr
February 12th, 2011, 12:30 PM
Mr. Grim

First off let me start by saying great job on the Poison theme.

I purchased the theme yesterday, filed saved as “Poison_Premium_themes.7z ” and is not recognized as a useable program. I downloaded 7tsp but the file is still not recognized. How do I extract the file so that I can install it? I don’t know a thing about installing themes or customizing. I 'm currently in Afghanistan and have limited access to the internet to research how to do this properly. Can someone walk me through this process so that I can get it done correctly? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
TXRR

Mr GRiM
February 12th, 2011, 01:49 PM
Mr. Grim

I purchased the theme yesterday, filed saved as “Poison_Premium_themes.7z ” and is not recognized as a useable program. I downloaded 7tsp but the file is still not recognized. How do I extract the file so that I can install it? I don’t know a thing about installing themes or customizing. I 'm currently in Afghanistan and have limited access to the internet to research how to do this properly. Can someone walk me through this process so that I can get it done correctly? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
TXRR

Hi TXRR,

That is a zip archive, you can unzip it using winrar or 7-zip which is free http://www.7-zip.org/download.html, inside you will have the theme exe installer and that will install your themes, to be able to use custom themes you will first have to enable it though, I use a program called UxStyle Core wich runs as a service and allows the use of custom themes, there are other ways but they involve patching system files so I recomend UxStyle Core http://www.uxstyle.com/

After that if you want to install the icons you will have to download the 7tsp pack via the link in the first post and then use 7tsp to install them, there is also a link to a 7tsp install tutorial if you need it.

txrr
February 12th, 2011, 04:35 PM
Mr. Grim

Thanks
TXRR

Hi TXRR,

That is a zip archive, you can unzip it using winrar or 7-zip which is free http://www.7-zip.org/download.html, inside you will have the theme exe installer and that will install your themes, to be able to use custom themes you will first have to enable it though, I use a program called UxStyle Core wich runs as a service and allows the use of custom themes, there are other ways but they involve patching system files so I recomend UxStyle Core http://www.uxstyle.com/

After that if you want to install the icons you will have to download the 7tsp pack via the link in the first post and then use 7tsp to install them, there is also a link to a 7tsp install tutorial if you need it.

Mr. Grim,

I unziped the file using 7-zip as you indicated, I've looked through the files and there is no Theme.exe installer. :nervs: I'm sure i am just missing a simple step but cant find it....any help would be great

TXRR

Mr GRiM
February 13th, 2011, 01:32 AM
Mr. Grim

Thanks
TXRR

Hi TXRR,

Mr. Grim,

I unziped the file using 7-zip as you indicated, I've looked through the files and there is no Theme.exe installer. :nervs: I'm sure i am just missing a simple step but cant find it....any help would be great

TXRR

Maybe try downloading the Poison_Premium_Themes.7z from the shop again, not sure why you don't have the exe files, there should be 2 files in there PoisonThemePackx64-v10.exe and PoisonThemePackx86-v10.exe, one for x86 and one for x64, you just install the one for your system.

txrr
February 13th, 2011, 02:10 PM
Mr. Grim

Thanks
TXRR

Hi TXRR,

Mr. Grim,

TXRR

Maybe try downloading the Poison_Premium_Themes.7z from the shop again, not sure why you don't have the exe files, there should be 2 files in there PoisonThemePackx64-v10.exe and PoisonThemePackx86-v10.exe, one for x86 and one for x64, you just install the one for your system.

Mr. Grim

thanks for the help, the download worked the second time and i was able to get the theme to work. I do have one additional question. By any chance is there a patch to chane the look of Itunes to match the rest of the theme?

again thank you for all the help

TXRR

diantonio
February 16th, 2011, 10:30 AM
Hm , so with the free pack you dont get all the stuff ? ( i dont see start button , wallpaper , button bar clock....)

Mr GRiM
February 16th, 2011, 08:21 PM
Hm , so with the free pack you dont get all the stuff ? ( i dont see start button , wallpaper , button bar clock....)

The free extras are Icons mainly, the theme is not free

MihalacheM
March 3rd, 2011, 12:05 PM
Hi Mr.Grim! I bought this theme and it looks magnificent. But I have a question. Could you tell me how to replace the default fonts? Because in the language I use, they are not displayed correctly. I use Romanian characters. Thanks.

Mr GRiM
March 3rd, 2011, 04:23 PM
Hi Mr.Grim! I bought this theme and it looks magnificent. But I have a question. Could you tell me how to replace the default fonts? Because in the language I use, they are not displayed correctly. I use Romanian characters. Thanks.

You could try uninstalling those fonts and then it should use you default fonts, if not then I will see if I can do a version for you with default fonts.

Felix
April 4th, 2011, 12:34 PM
Thanks you

Felix
April 4th, 2011, 12:46 PM
Thanks

noradhm
April 24th, 2011, 08:33 PM
thankeeeeeeessssssssssss

Mr GRiM
April 25th, 2011, 12:48 AM
thankeeeeeeessssssssssss

Your welcome :)

xPreatorianx
April 29th, 2011, 01:09 AM
I purchased this theme and I lost my copy. Is there anyway I could get a refreshed download?

Mobius1
May 3rd, 2011, 09:56 PM
I've been using this theme for a while now and absolutely love it but, yesterday, the task manager reverted back to the standard Windows theme for some reason. So, I re-patched everything, which worked but now the toolbar is no longer red (it's grey) and all other aero effects are missing (aere peek, show desktop, etc). According to the settings, Aero is active.

I've gone from this:

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/6251/45186354.jpg

to this:

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/9579/54098808.jpg

Mr GRiM
May 4th, 2011, 12:29 PM
I've been using this theme for a while now and absolutely love it but, yesterday, the task manager reverted back to the standard Windows theme for some reason. So, I re-patched everything, which worked but now the toolbar is no longer red (it's grey) and all other aero effects are missing (aere peek, show desktop, etc). According to the settings, Aero is active.

I've gone from this:

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/6251/45186354.jpg

to this:

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/9579/54098808.jpg

Looks like you may have just installed SP1, it would have replaced some files and probably also removed the universal theme patch, probably best to run sfc /scannow and restore all the files to default and then run the 7tsp installer again and let it patch your system.

mandingo823
May 15th, 2011, 02:23 PM
Just bought it, Loving it.

One question though, on windows ,the minimize,restore and close down tabs are just red, no icons in them. How do I rectify that among other highlighted in this pic
http://i55.tinypic.com/akg3te.jpg

rhandz18
May 18th, 2011, 05:31 AM
is there another way to buy this??? like western union? :happy:

Mr GRiM
May 18th, 2011, 07:30 PM

Sorry I only have payments set up through Paypal, it was my only real option and I believe it's one of the most secure ways to pay online.

All you need is an Email address and then you you can set up Paypal and link it to any or all of your bank accounts, for me I just have it linked to my normal spending account but you can also set it up for use with credit cards, the best thing to do is have some available funds transferred to your Paypal account though so you can make your payments instant, you don't need to do that but it will save you having to wait for the transaction to clear before you receive your goods.

rhandz18
May 19th, 2011, 12:18 PM

Sorry I only have payments set up through Paypal, it was my only real option and I believe it's one of the most secure ways to pay online.

All you need is an Email address and then you you can set up Paypal and link it to any or all of your bank accounts, for me I just have it linked to my normal spending account but you can also set it up for use with credit cards, the best thing to do is have some available funds transferred to your Paypal account though so you can make your payments instant, you don't need to do that but it will save you having to wait for the transaction to clear before you receive your goods.

thanks mr grim.

Felix
June 18th, 2011, 08:17 PM

claribelleyong
June 21st, 2011, 07:33 AM
How to install?

Big V
June 21st, 2011, 06:43 PM
First you need to purchase the theme since this is a premium theme then it has it own installer that will do it for you. You will also need to have your system files patch to wear 3rd party themes . Plus Theme Resource Changer installed. You can find both items in this section http://virtualcustoms.net/forumdisplay.php/896-Theme-Patchers

viluong34
July 1st, 2011, 07:53 AM
what do u call the thing up all way to the top that hold icons??

Big V
July 1st, 2011, 11:51 AM
The one pictured in the screens i believe is a rocketdock with a blank skin.You can find skins for that here http://virtualcustoms.net/forumdisplay.php/870-Rocketdock also you can place the dock wherever top, bottom,left or right

Mr GRiM
July 2nd, 2011, 06:55 AM
what do u call the thing up all way to the top that hold icons??

That isn't a dock, I just place my desktop icons like that, I prefer them that way :smile:

Big V
July 2nd, 2011, 01:29 PM
Sorry grim i thought it was a blank dock my bad bud :ashamed:

zadar023
July 8th, 2011, 10:22 AM
thanks Mr Grim for the exellent theme I am purchase theme yesterday and....no words...only one thing but is just my opinion I think than will be beter change the general icons on the control panel also just this...other work perfectly...thank you

Mr.Sahak
August 4th, 2011, 04:54 AM
Cool Man But I Dint know how to put as my theme :cheeky: can any help me ?

felipebbx
August 10th, 2011, 04:13 AM
OMG!! This is the perfect theme!!!

Ryan
August 14th, 2011, 09:42 PM
The theme look very professional, and sleek. I love the colors.

lahercoll
August 16th, 2011, 12:05 PM
greetings friend mr.grim a spectacular theme that up to the moment I cannot have it and not for the economic thing if not for the credit card that I do not have but hope to have it in not very distant future.
good there wanted to ask him to be if a time has been to update the bundle of extra of this spectacular topic as well as the bundle I complete as it it is HUD wait and be able and be not very distant I hope want and have the time I would like that very much and fodder that also good we wait for many people could do it and of H2O also when skylight could this one thank you amte Aragonese a greeting always look after see you soon.

NAHOM
August 16th, 2011, 01:56 PM
I bought this theme simply amazing thank you very much Mr. grim impressive work as always:beaut:

deadface
September 3rd, 2011, 02:43 AM
awesome love red thanks

sete
September 15th, 2011, 08:46 PM
Beautiful theme,thank you MR GRIM.:happy:

Letícia®
December 24th, 2011, 02:29 PM
awesome job Mr.grim / / thanks:love::girl:

passion8059
December 30th, 2011, 05:37 PM
thank you very much very kind to make this theme free! happy new year to you and everyone on the forum!:Peace:

~TripleAceS~
December 31st, 2011, 04:05 AM
Awesome Theme! You do Awesome Work !! Thank You for Sharing !!

89bains
January 3rd, 2012, 11:11 AM
thankssssssss LO FOR UR HARDWORK:">

jumper
January 20th, 2012, 02:19 PM
thank you brilliant theme :happy:

miniterror
February 1st, 2012, 10:12 AM
hi mr grim,
first off thanks for the beautiful theme packas you made.
im still looking in to them and trying to decide wich one to take.
atm i have toxic installed and i think ive done that one correct.
im trying to switch to this poison theme and i downlaoded the 7tsp installer thingie and the zip with extra packs.
when i instal that one and the computer reboots 2 times it doesnt apply the new theme:(
can you provide a little assintence on how to change from one theme to another as im having a hard time to switch and make up my mind:p

gor17981
February 1st, 2012, 10:18 AM
hi mr grim,
first off thanks for the beautiful theme packas you made.
im still looking in to them and trying to decide wich one to take.
atm i have toxic installed and i think ive done that one correct.
im trying to switch to this poison theme and i downlaoded the 7tsp installer thingie and the zip with extra packs.
when i instal that one and the computer reboots 2 times it doesnt apply the new theme:(
can you provide a little assintence on how to change from one theme to another as im having a hard time to switch and make up my mind:p

Did you put the poisen .theme and poisen folder into c/windows/resources/themes, if you did you can just right click on the desktop, and select the personalisation menu, you can change the theme from there.

miniterror
February 1st, 2012, 10:23 AM
Did you put the poisen .theme and poisen folder into c/windows/resources/themes, if you did you can just right click on the desktop, and select the personalisation menu, you can change the theme from there.

uhmmmm,
imust be verry noob but i dont see those files in the 7z file i downloaded on first page:(
also isnt using the 7tsp program supposed to do that?

miniterror
February 1st, 2012, 10:32 AM

men i feel verry noob:(
i downlaoded the package at the front page but unfortionally i dont see those files in the zip.
i also thought that using the 7stp program would do that for me but i geuss im assuming wrong:(

edit: men im verryy dumb.
found installers in the shop for free:)
working now on deciding wich one to take

gor17981
February 1st, 2012, 11:35 AM
men i feel verry noob:(
i downlaoded the package at the front page but unfortionally i dont see those files in the zip.
i also thought that using the 7stp program would do that for me but i geuss im assuming wrong:(

edit: men im verryy dumb.
found installers in the shop for free:)
working now on deciding wich one to take

No worries, glad you got it sorted anyway :)

gkele44
February 1st, 2012, 01:11 PM
hi my friend can you tell me how to install the theme to my pc????thanks!!!

MOST_WASTED
February 7th, 2012, 03:06 AM
im a newbie and this would be my first theme from here. so thank you much. looks great. lovin this site already :happy:

SireNicolas
February 9th, 2012, 08:39 PM
Yeah mr grim your themes are very good,although i feel they are just too dark:Peace:

creator
February 10th, 2012, 05:52 AM
beautyfull work mark thanks :givahand:

kmack
February 11th, 2012, 10:44 PM
excellent with the Alien ware Invader red Icon Pack or the dark and red Icon Pack, for Cursors S Cursor Red, Gradient Red or Defender Black Cursor + red Alien start Orb

Nachway
February 12th, 2012, 12:45 AM
kmack and what it meanslol

pieisgood
February 16th, 2012, 12:25 AM
Any chance you can do this theme in fuschia pink but a slight darker like 210,50,190 rgb color? My gamer girlfriend would love you 4EVER!

harleyke22
February 19th, 2012, 09:17 AM
thank you for this 7tsp theme, its easy for a noob like me to install it
many thanks . harleyke22

gimi
February 19th, 2012, 08:32 PM
nice thank you :)

Yakattak10
March 13th, 2012, 07:11 AM
First I would like to thank you for the awesome theme Mr. Grim! However, since I downloaded it earlier today I've been having issues with Itunes, Spotify, Youtube and basically all audio. I just wanted to know if this was because I didn't download correctly or if I should have it looked at?

ThE1SnIpEr
March 20th, 2012, 02:41 PM
wow , that's a very nice theme

thnx very much , i am using it now :D

Maybe
March 22nd, 2012, 09:28 PM
I am on this site by google and frankly you do a huge work:loving:

lahercoll
March 22nd, 2012, 11:46 PM
greetings Mr. grim the truth thousand thanks for his topic poison but I want to rise to him a question in the image not if only it goes out for me with this error or have to modify my something in the properties of my start alone menu want to ask him for his help of as I can solve this small disadvantage if you were so kind thank you before hand wait for his response thank you.

Mr GRiM
March 23rd, 2012, 02:16 AM
greetings Mr. grim the truth thousand thanks for his topic poison but I want to rise to him a question in the image not if only it goes out for me with this error or have to modify my something in the properties of my start alone menu want to ask him for his help of as I can solve this small disadvantage if you were so kind thank you before hand wait for his response thank you.

No worries bud, that seems to happen for some people, this one should work OK for you.

lahercoll
March 23rd, 2012, 02:53 AM
No worries bud, that seems to happen for some people, this one should work OK for you.

thousand excuses Mr. grim but the reenplace continues equally with the file that you gave to me but not at all not because this happens I wait for beech a solution my friend.:unhappy:

Zilla
March 27th, 2012, 08:58 AM
Hopefully you can help me get the System Clock Changed. I tried using 7sp and Ux Style Core. I Had to restore to get back my Aero look, Please guide me through the steps to change my clock icons. I had trouble before with the darkstar theme by Mr. GRiM.

X3M
March 27th, 2012, 04:45 PM
First I would like to thank you for the awesome theme Mr. Grim! However, since I downloaded it earlier today I've been having issues with Itunes, Spotify, Youtube and basically all audio. I just wanted to know if this was because I didn't download correctly or if I should have it looked at?

"If you install the 7tsp theme extras and find you have lost your sound or if you are using a Creative Sound Card you will need to use Restore on 7tsp and then remove the pack from 7tsp, then open the 7-zip archive and in the resource folder you will see shell32.dll.res, you need to delete that file and then repack the theme pack using 7-Zip again, then load it into 7tsp again and reinstall it.

For some reason Creative sound cards to not like any changes to the shell32.dll and there is no way to get around that, the only thing that you will miss out on will be a few icons and the copy delete animation mod, nothing major and you will still have a great experience without them."

Checked if you have a Creative card ? :)

bigfineboy
April 6th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Very nice!

amelih
April 12th, 2012, 10:27 PM
thank you so much i love this more

picuick
April 25th, 2012, 05:33 PM
Nice theme ! Thanks !

michel johnson
July 9th, 2012, 04:26 AM
ossom theme man

tone
July 10th, 2012, 01:55 AM
thanks for the post.....

juggalo
July 15th, 2012, 06:25 AM
Thanks for the Free Theme! Looks Absolutley Awesome! made my Boring Laptop go from "Lame" to "HOLY CRAP THATS DOPE!!"
again many thanks and keep the fresh themes coming!
:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

ordeniz
July 18th, 2012, 10:11 AM
great

gamemast3r
July 21st, 2012, 10:33 PM
cool theme

drackont
July 22nd, 2012, 08:56 PM
thanks Mr. Grim, you're my hero !:icon_cheesygrin:

MrToxicCodes
August 5th, 2012, 10:19 AM
PRESENTING THE BEST WINDOWS 7 THEME YET......POISON!!

My entry for Clash of the Titans VC 2010 Showdown called Poison, you can find the Clash Of the Titans Thread here http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/30618-CLASH-of-the-TITANS-VC-2010-Showdown

This was a great contest and all entrants made a great effort and produced some amazing themes for you all to enjoy, I would like to thank everyone who voted for me, your support and encouragement means allot and it's why I keep trying to bring you these quality themes. :)

This is the most feature complete theme I have ever made and spent many long nights to create it (which almost lost my relationship because of it), every effort was made to make sure every part of the theme and extras were matching an as user friendly as possible with minimum compromise to usability.

This theme will come in 2 parts, you can purchase just the theme from the VC Shop, which comes with an easy to use installer that also includes a new logon screen and Theme Resource Changer to change the Start Button, Explorer navigation buttons and Control Panel Navigation panes.

The second part of the theme is posted here for free download and will require 7tsp to install, the second part of the theme includes all the icons, windows media player skin, IE8 skin, Task Manager mod and many other changes.

The Reason for doing it this way is to keep 7tsp free for everyone to use.

The Poison theme extras can be installed or uninstalled using 7tsp found here (http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/28733-Tool-Se7en-Theme-Source-patcher-v0.3-Build-3003?p=164065&viewfull=1#post164065)

For a Tutorial on how to use 7tsp have a look here (http://www.xptsp.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=80)

Theme Includes:

:bulletred: Poison Theme
:bulletred: Poison Aero Theme
:bulletred: Poison Icons
:bulletred: System Clock
:bulletred: Shell32 Control panel images
:bulletred: MAX Glass Cursors
:bulletred: New Sound Schemes, Tinker, Glass & Poison
:bulletred: ieframe (IE8) Skin/Mod
:bulletred: System Properties Logo
:bulletred: Getting Started top Pane
:bulletred: Games Menu Preview Pane
:bulletred: New WEI index images with square borders
:bulletred: wmploc (Windows Media Player) Skin/Mod
:bulletred: New Fonts Eurostile, Micrograma, Pirulen & Unispace
:bulletred: Desktop Gadgets by Pauliewog
:bulletred: And much more!!

Download The Poison Theme and 7tsp icons and extras

http://www.mediafire.com/?0dygl3i0ex6ca

Or from the site

When using the 7tsp installer with the theme extras it will not replace any system files, it will only add the modifications to your existing files and at the same time make backups of your files, so if you do have some mods already it should not effect those, unless one of the mods you have is one of the things listed above.

Theme Installs and the Theme Pack Extras were tested on my x86 VM and my main x64 Windows 7 Ultimate machine and both installed without any problems.

If you install the 7tsp theme extras and find you have lost your sound or if you are using a Creative Sound Card you will need to use Restore on 7tsp and then remove the pack from 7tsp, then open the 7-zip archive and in the resource folder you will see shell32.dll.res, you need to delete that file and then repack the theme pack using 7-Zip again, then load it into 7tsp again and reinstall it.

For some reason Creative sound cards to not like any changes to the shell32.dll and there is no way to get around that, the only thing that you will miss out on will be a few icons and the copy delete animation mod, nothing major and you will still have a great experience without them.

Very Important!!!

You must enable the use of custom themes by either patching your system with Universal Theme Patcher or use UxStyle Core which runs as a service, either way will have the same result but UxStyle Core does not change any system files and is also update proof.

Universal Theme Patcher (http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/27909-How-to-Apply-Custom-Themes-in-Windows-7)

UxStyle Core (http://www.uxstyle.com/)

May i use this theme for youtube?

Mr GRiM
August 11th, 2012, 05:56 PM
May i use this theme for youtube?

Yes you may upload a video of the theme on YouTube and please tell them where to get it :smile:

redandrew81
October 16th, 2012, 01:06 AM
how come the taskbar and all the windows and icons aren't applied?

Big V
October 16th, 2012, 01:54 AM
how come the taskbar and all the windows and icons aren't applied?
Have you patched your system to enable 3rd party themes and do you have theme resource changer installed?
They are both required for it to work you can find the patcher here http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/42812-Universal-Theme-Patcher-Manual-Install and theme resource changer here http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/30902-Theme-Resource-Changer-no-more-dll-editing

Hybris95
October 27th, 2012, 04:29 PM
Very nice, the setup is perfect.
Thank you very much also ;)

pastito7
October 29th, 2012, 02:23 AM
excelent theme pack !! this is fantastic!! :D thanks!

Dhen
January 29th, 2013, 04:37 AM
this is one of my favorite...yeah :)

D3XT3R2244
May 11th, 2013, 05:15 PM
Theme looks awesome thank you :Smile:

IceBabee
May 12th, 2013, 10:40 PM
Great theme! Thank you for sharing this with us all :)

poweredbyostx
November 4th, 2013, 03:58 PM
Theme is so nice.:Smile:Great work mate.

jerico
November 5th, 2013, 06:39 AM
i like it,,,, awesome

zerro69
February 16th, 2014, 09:18 PM
nice themes :D:happy:

Robbo
March 1st, 2014, 12:15 PM
Thanks Mr GRiM (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/1-Mr-GRiM)this is a very cool theme.

RedDesires
March 3rd, 2014, 10:21 PM
​Beautiful work! Thank you for sharing:)

Zeekip
December 28th, 2014, 04:12 PM
Can you also change your wallpaper?

oldwarser
March 26th, 2015, 07:54 AM
you done did it again mr grim....as allways your work is simply enviable...thank you for making my windows look and fell so awesome.

Morph699
July 14th, 2016, 11:55 AM
Thank you so much i absolutely love this theme,

Levi Vladimir
July 15th, 2016, 02:51 AM

ronny941
December 24th, 2017, 09:24 PM
sorry but is it possible to have only the 2 files of this theme please?
Otherwise it doesn't matter thanks the same
thank you in advance

gorekhaa
October 15th, 2018, 04:21 PM
Thank you Mr GRIM, this is DA ultimate dark theme for 7 IMHO!!!+1000

Ponsonnet
January 6th, 2019, 07:31 PM
Thanks alot for this amazing theme!

Could you please upload a working version of "Winrar Poison Theme" ?... Thanks in advance! :)