PDA

View Full Version : TaskDock by ~Solo-Dev

razorsedge
October 1st, 2010, 10:56 AM

WINDOWS 7 ONLY.

TaskDock gives the Windows 7 Superbar (Taskbar) a bit more of a "dock" like feel. It will center and re-adjust the Tasks area of the taskbar, centering it, expanding and contracting with new apps and old apps, as they are created and terminated.

~** Added in a manual Config Centering applet. from the tray icon menu > Config Centering. Drag the arrow to wherever (only horizontal registers) and double-click on the green arrow to save and apply the centering. **~

TO EXIT THE APP : (read this, ok?) it's icon is located in the system tray, a green orb with a circle around it. Right click. it has only one option, that is EXIT. Give it some time, and it will restore your taskbar to how it should be.

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/088/c/6/TaskDock_by_Solo_Dev.zip

lahercoll
January 29th, 2011, 03:58 AM
thank you excellent friend :cool:

Second2None
July 1st, 2012, 06:47 PM
thank you i will try this out

chevy350
July 2nd, 2012, 03:27 AM
Always wondered how this was done since I noticed it on a few posts here an there. Thanks for the share ;)

Stephanie
January 21st, 2013, 07:23 PM
Works great thank you, but how do I make it start when Windows starts ?

Big V
January 21st, 2013, 07:49 PM
I have never tried using this app so i cant say this will work
if their are no options in the settings for start with windows try this
open the program folder and right click the exe and create a shortcut
next open your startup folder by clicking the start menu, then right click the startup folder and open it
now drag the shortcut you just created into the startup folder then close the folder and restart

IceBabee
January 21st, 2013, 08:32 PM
Excellent my friend! Thank you for sharing this....;)

Stephanie
January 21st, 2013, 10:20 PM
I have never tried using this app so i cant say this will work
if their are no options in the settings for start with windows try this
open the program folder and right click the exe and create a shortcut
next open your startup folder by clicking the start menu, then right click the startup folder and open it
now drag the shortcut you just created into the startup folder then close the folder and restart

Thank you Big V , working fine :)