PDA

View Full Version : PURGATORY VERSION 1 AND PURGATORY VERSION 2

bigcyco1
October 3rd, 2010, 10:39 PM
Proudly present you with PURGATORY VERSION 1 and VERSION 2 basically there the same only differences is different Restore/Maximize Minimize/Help Close,normal,lone,small elect. buttons, different Buttons,Boxes&Controls, different task bar and all different start menu except log off and shut down buttons are same lol ,different control panel, different command module background, large,small,elect, different preview pane plus i have made version two to work with theme resource changer special thanks to visual style mentor "MR.GRIM", for user pic frame.Moving Along...Now What's included: Well included in version 2 Theme resource changer thanks to" RAZORSEDGE", for teaching me how to use it
Shell32 Replacement Images
Start Menu User Pic Frame {MR.GRIM}My Thanks!
Startmenu Animation 2
Startorb (From OTHER VS MENTOR/TEACHER NOFX1994.)My Thanks!
Task Dock_by_Solo_Dev
Universal Theme Patcher for 32 & 64 bit systems
W7SBCKishan
Windows Theme Installer Created by Kishan Full glass.exe by phantommenace2020
Start Orbz Studio.exe by blizo Win7LogonBackgroundChanger.exe 5 System Icons 12 X Wallpapers collected off net from site http://www.desktopnexus.com/ thanks to all creators and full credit for each and every wallpaper i used and if you don't like i included your wall in my theme please..note me and i will remove it !Custom cursors MB-Eye Of The Damned Original by Modblackmoon converted by mauam my thanks!BTW those are (Pre-Installed)Custom Fonts. (Install prior to theme installation.) _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Switching Gears Now... For what is included in PURGATORY VERSION 1 includes custom fonts,Full Glass,Start menu Animation,Windows 7 Start Button Changer v 2.0,Windows Themes Installer v1.1,4 custom start orbs by me and other various artist i found on net thanks to makers of them and full credit and if you don't like i use any those just note me and i can remove it ,custom cursors Ecliz Cursor,my thanks to maker!5 Wallpapers 4 my buddy NOFX1994 gave me he found on net thanks buddy and one i customize,5 custom icons.enjoy,and god bless!!P.S. HERE IS A YOUTUBE VIDEO OF PURGATORY VERSION 2 "BIG SHOUT OUT AND SPECIAL THANKS "!!TO MY HOMIE HACKTHEPLANET FOR MAKING IT FOR ME! Please do not link, port, this visual style and post it anywhere without getting my written permission first.

AWLJsas0OjQ

Download Version 2

Download Version 1

fredy420
October 3rd, 2010, 11:09 PM
ahh this themes is perfect man ay would you mind telling me what program you used to change the background of the right click mouse and the start button background of the babe's theme?
i wanna use this theme and put those pics on it well if you dont mind

bigcyco1
October 3rd, 2010, 11:59 PM
ahh this themes is perfect man ay would you mind telling me what program you used to change the background of the right click mouse and the start button background of the babe's theme?
i wanna use this theme and put those pics on it well if you dont mind
I used Photoshop cs5 extended and WSB

Talent
October 4th, 2010, 01:26 AM
Tank You!

RoggenWolfe
October 4th, 2010, 03:36 AM
this is really tidy lookin , good job

kontact
October 4th, 2010, 06:00 AM
P.S.Grim you dam beast of a vs builder go ahead and go through it you find none of you images :gun:lol

Did you ask proff1 at creativx for permission to use his theme? Just curious since I didnt see any credit to him for you using his work.

bigcyco1
October 4th, 2010, 06:12 AM
[quote="bigcyco1 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:39 pm (http://virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?p=21837#p21837)":296tu8ck]
P.S.Grim you dam beast of a vs builder go ahead and go through it you find none of you images :gun:lol

Did you ask proff1 at creativx for permission to use his theme? Just curious since I didnt see any credit to him for you using his work.[/quote:296tu8ck]
"WTF"!Are you babbling on about?!I am on creativx as well and i am pretty sure since you must be a member there you know that i am as well so i don't get where you going with all this but let me set your mind at ease and lay down the facts and truth this vs is not a mod of his also some builders at creativx have used my resources some With my permission and some without.

bigcyco1
October 4th, 2010, 08:01 AM
Just so you don't ask me dumb question like that in future if you curious about stuff that you did not make or themes of others builders images in my posted themes they MR.GRIM images he made them and i ask his permission to use or i credit him in my post or he is aware of it also most my vs these days are mine i made them and have proof i did also some my stuff nofx1994 did for me in future please don't ask about stuff don't concern you and don't state it as if it is fact that using another builders images you could be Wrong and don't Worry if i use somebody stuff that's going to be mention in my post giving them credit.And, if your so concerned that i used somebody stuff ask Proff1 about this vs he'll tell you it's not his i made this bro straight up!Don't ask me dumb stuff like that again please...thanks i appreciate it

Hellcat
October 4th, 2010, 06:09 PM
:flirt: formadible, fantastic theme :cool: I like start menu and tray, ;)
very looks good, great job :party2:

[attachment=0:1h8iwgem]Eva.png[/attachment:1h8iwgem]

I like :D unique background, icon, etc ;)

cobrabravo
October 5th, 2010, 08:10 AM
Thank you

Kino
October 5th, 2010, 01:28 PM
Thank you
for sharing this
theme!
:cool:

özkan41
October 5th, 2010, 01:47 PM
thankyou

bigcyco1
October 11th, 2010, 10:27 PM
Thank you
for sharing this
theme!
:cool:
thanks ;)

bigcyco1
October 11th, 2010, 10:28 PM
Thank you
your more than Welcome glad you like it ;)

HaCkthEplAneT
December 3rd, 2010, 10:24 AM
Thanks another fine creation.

gor17981
December 3rd, 2010, 06:22 PM
Looks sweet, Thanks for sharing.

gutsi
December 14th, 2010, 06:30 AM
thanks

odinlives
February 3rd, 2011, 10:17 PM
I love this theme thank you Bigcyco! This is actually my most favorite theme to date and am grateful for it. Like to ask your permission to place this theme in a Windows 7 Build if you don't mind and of course give credit where it's due. Let me know and amazing job.

bigcyco1
February 4th, 2011, 01:31 AM
I love this theme thank you Bigcyco! This is actually my most favorite theme to date and am grateful for it. Like to ask your permission to place this theme in a Windows 7 Build if you don't mind and of course give credit where it's due. Let me know and amazing job.
Sure that's fine as long as it's not creativx you can post it and as long as it's not a rip others themes site or that has allot of rips post on it site you have my permission ;) and thanks i am glad you like it allot :smile: it is one of my best themes i have made imo :cool2:

odinlives
February 4th, 2011, 04:03 PM
Thank you Bigcyco and I assure you it wont be on creative or some lame site that allows ripped off themes....
You know me from the first time I met you we were dealing with rippoff issues and I made sure on PCSolution to remove those themes. I'm not much of an artist like you and NOFX and everyone else here but am learning as I go thanks to a lot of help from NOFX. :happy: I'm more into building windows and a little eye candy is always a pleasure to have and use.

I always use your Purgatory theme on my main computer and use the Product 7 Red Extreme gadgets from Pauliewog with the red wallpaper and it looks so sweet.

Have a great one. :D

bigcyco1
February 4th, 2011, 04:53 PM
Thank you Bigcyco and I assure you it wont be on creative or some lame site that allows ripped off themes....
You know me from the first time I met you we were dealing with rippoff issues and I made sure on PCSolution to remove those themes. I'm not much of an artist like you and NOFX and everyone else here but am learning as I go thanks to a lot of help from NOFX. :happy: I'm more into building windows and a little eye candy is always a pleasure to have and use.

I always use your Purgatory theme on my main computer and use the Product 7 Red Extreme gadgets from Pauliewog with the red wallpaper and it looks so sweet.

Have a great one. :D
Ah i remember you now lol sorry bud :ashamed: I am glad you here yeah you can post any of my visual styles on PCSolution if you like ;) :cool: And, yeah since than the guy that rip all those themes of mine has apologize and try to make things right so i just told him he can still keep those rips just credit me in his post that he mod my org work and nofx1994 has also forgiven the guy and so all is o.k. about all that stuff now and we all try to be friends so far so good lmao

odinlives
July 22nd, 2011, 04:35 AM
:-D I don't know why I completely forgot you told me you were putting together a version 2 of this theme. As always amazing work Bigcyco and I am grateful for this new release. Keep up the good work.

bigcyco1
August 9th, 2011, 06:54 AM
:-D I don't know why I completely forgot you told me you were putting together a version 2 of this theme. As always amazing work Bigcyco and I am grateful for this new release. Keep up the good work.
Thanks bud :smile: sorry took so long to reply

Elmo56
August 9th, 2011, 10:37 AM
Both look awesome...thanks for sharing mate.

bigcyco1
August 9th, 2011, 11:25 AM
Both look awesome...thanks for sharing mate.
Thank you Elmo56 :smile:

jasek78
August 18th, 2011, 06:58 PM
not working for me, already patched as i have other custom themes but i can't get this to work at all win 7 home 64 bit, would like to use it but even tossing thefiles in theme folder i get nothing

bigcyco1
August 22nd, 2011, 08:37 PM
not working for me, already patched as i have other custom themes but i can't get this to work at all win 7 home 64 bit, would like to use it but even tossing thefiles in theme folder i get nothing Yeah sorry about that the reason why not working is because none of my themes have been transfer properly to new site yet try re downloading in a few days should work then or you can get it from old v.c. site or d.a. if you prefer not to wait.P.S. I also don't use SP1 i don't think that would matter though as i have 2 or 3 people test my themes before i release them and i know one of my testers uses 64 bit windows 7 professional with SP1 installed But i don't know if that would matter or not though but it works fine on 32 bit and 64 bit without SP1 installed and i won't update or use SP1 because it slowed my p.c. down a little bit and there no benefit to using it imo or at least not for me anyways there no reason to

HaCkthEplAneT
August 22nd, 2011, 08:58 PM
Yeah sorry about that the reason why not working is because none of my themes have been transfer properly to new site yet try re downloading in a few days should work then or you can get it from old v.c. site or d.a. if you prefer not to wait.

This theme along with all others by you have been transferred to the site. so thats not the problem :)

jasek78
August 22nd, 2011, 09:52 PM
Yeah sorry about that the reason why not working is because none of my themes have been transfer properly to new site yet try re downloading in a few days should work then or you can get it from old v.c. site or d.a. if you prefer not to wait.P.S. I also don't use SP1 i don't think that would matter though as i have 2 or 3 people test my themes before i release them and i know one of my testers uses 64 bit windows 7 professional with SP1 installed But i don't know if that would matter or not though but it works fine on 32 bit and 64 bit without SP1 installed and i won't update or use SP1 because it slowed my p.c. down a little bit and there no benefit to using it imo or at least not for me anyways there no reason to

awesome man i can wait because i don't have links to the other sites but i use sp1 and i don't think there is much of a dif in the ui to where your themes will still work,
how much ram do you have? it shouldn't slow you down if your running 4gb or more.

jasek78
August 22nd, 2011, 09:58 PM
its doing fine now for some reason b4 it was only a 900. kb rar this time it was 6.6 mb and 7zip opened it fine:)

bigcyco1
August 23rd, 2011, 02:06 AM
awesome man i can wait because i don't have links to the other sites but i use sp1 and i don't think there is much of a dif in the ui to where your themes will still work,
how much ram do you have? it shouldn't slow you down if your running 4gb or more. Yeah it shouldn't matter and yeah i agree it shouldn't slow my p.c. down but for some reason it does not real bad but enough to where it noticeable it might be because it's a stock laptop it's a HP Pavilion dv6 and came with 4gb ram but i looked at the name of the ram the other day and it's of course some of not known good name brand cheap shit i have some brand new Kingston but i doubt it will improve it very much so have not installed it anyways i am glad the theme working for you now the problem was as i mentioned before but thanks to hacktheplanet you shouldn't have no problem like that again with any my themes posted currently under my section sorry for the inconvenience bud.

bigcyco1
August 23rd, 2011, 02:17 AM
This theme along with all others by you have been transferred to the site. so thats not the problem :):Afraid: that was the problem hack but don't matter now thanks to you the issue is now resolved :tu: P.S. Dam your fast there over 30 something themes of mine if i recall correctly that needed fixed or repost daman

Aragon
September 10th, 2011, 06:17 AM
that theme is so sick man! keep them comming

NAHOM
September 11th, 2011, 03:32 PM
Wonderful theme thank you big: Tu:

Letícia®
May 29th, 2012, 02:18 AM
I am I love it visiting his themes.... are very beautiful:loving::loving::girl:

robj2005
May 29th, 2012, 04:06 PM
Jaw dropping theme,awesome ,thank you

odinlives
May 29th, 2012, 08:09 PM
Jaw dropping theme,awesome ,thank you

This has always been one of my favorite themes. I know I already told you BigCyco1 when you let me include this theme as the default in one of my Win 7 releases but thank you again bro. :daman::beautiful:

magog
May 21st, 2015, 03:43 PM
thanks for job is very very good bymagog

Robbo
February 2nd, 2016, 04:13 PM
Cool theme many thanks bigcyco1 (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/156635-bigcyco1)