PDA

View Full Version : The Nightmare Revisited theme by NOFX1994

nofx1994
October 12th, 2010, 01:53 AM
Here it is The Nightmare Revisited theme. This theme was quite a journey for me I ended up building this theme 5 times to get just the right look i was going for. and now onto the details:

1.Theme Resource Changer (Theme Resource changer eliminates having to edit dll or exe files to replace the images in your explorer.exe, explorerframe.dll
and your shell32.dll.)

2. ExplorerFrame Patch (OK this dll here is to show explorer images in your theme. First you need to backup
your existing dll. The easiest way to do that is adding .bak to the very end of your dll. After that just drag and drop this dll in your folder and restart explorer or reboot your system)

3. Theme

4. Nightmare Revisited Icon set by Me

5. Rocketdock Skins
1. Jack and Zero by Raven Jett (thank you my love)
2. Sally dock by NOFX1994

So I hope everyone enjoys this theme as much as I enjoyed building it.

on the start menu it is setup to run 10 items listed on the left side

razorsedge
October 12th, 2010, 01:58 AM
:gun: wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh bammmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol

Great theme bud this is a killer all the hard work u put in what a great job gd show :cool:

Kameirus
October 12th, 2010, 02:09 AM
wow awesome theme
great job

bigcyco1
October 12th, 2010, 04:23 AM
dam it i just shit my pants lol this is ******* dope nofx you really put allot into this and it looks killer i am adding to my personal collection and that's a pretty big deal considering i don't upload others vs no more i usually just look at screen shots so far you grim and razor are the only vs i have other than my stuff congrats you ******* beast :gun:

Mr GRiM
October 12th, 2010, 10:45 AM
Nice work mate, love the start menu.

quaz1957
October 12th, 2010, 04:34 PM
n1994 - nice work - very detailed - i imagine this was no easy task - good color palete choice, etc. - thx !!

quaz1957
October 12th, 2010, 04:54 PM
n1994 - i've never performed a batch dll bak before - your instructions are good but, do i use the run app to perform this task ?? i don't know where to go or where to start ?? i tried to query "help-support and tutorials" section but, nothing came up listed - it's may be a simple process but, i've never done one - pls advise, thx !!

ps: " my system is already patched and i've been using the new "resources changer app" with good results."

nofx1994
October 12th, 2010, 05:07 PM
All you need to do is run the exe and it installs the resource patch for you

Xeny
May 31st, 2011, 08:56 PM
ARE YOU SERIOUS??????????? Ack! That is the start menu? OMG, NOFX, I think I'm dreaming! I love it! That is the largest start menu I have ever seen! I am so excited! Thank you NOFX, eek, I'm flush out of words. I want it. Its perfect. Oh, I'm internet stuttering, I just, it's, I gt to try it now. I'm out of words, I can't tell you. Its perfect. Oh thank you. Big start menu. You're awesome NOFX! Xeny :loving: !!!!!!!!

Chris Frost
October 8th, 2011, 10:34 PM
Woop Woop

siam1
October 9th, 2011, 07:44 AM
thanks very nice themes

siam1
October 9th, 2011, 07:54 AM
thank you

Ravzz
October 10th, 2011, 07:17 AM
Thats a nice themem thanks