PDA

View Full Version : Control Panel tweak

darkcold
October 12th, 2010, 03:21 AM
I know this is going to sound like a dumb question but as you can see from the picture one panel of my control panel doesnt match the rest. I was able to change it in the past but cant remember how to do it again can someone please help? Its not a big deal but things like that bother me.
37438Thanks

darkcold
October 12th, 2010, 03:50 AM
Thanks alot. it looks much better now

pnicks
October 12th, 2010, 01:22 PM
boss cant change mine. :cry: . resource hacker even the 7tsp dont work anymore.. but before it work. what should i do now? please guide me on how to make it work again.. thanks in advance..

quaz1957
October 12th, 2010, 03:24 PM
dc - i know what you mean, i have the same isssue but, it's only on some themes - the text in left panel is either whited or blacked out - to resolve - i use "win 7 color - appearance" [ it's a program within personalization - once the app is open, you can change fonts, size, color, etc in windows ] - to continue - once your in the app - there's 2places where you can change text color [ click/select on the desired area on the preview and it will prompt to list - then, open dropdown menu [ there you can select to change to desired color ] - recapitualate/repeat the same proceedure for all other area's shown on the "win 7 color - appearance" previews - i hope this helps - good luck !

pls note: " if the theme designer hard coded his/her theme in the theme file, this process or proceedure won't alway's override the themes coding."

Mr GRiM
October 12th, 2010, 11:22 PM
You could always make some png's to use with Theme resource changer and include it with the theme or as a seperate download for them, that way there will be no system files to change, just a thought ;)

Mr GRiM
October 12th, 2010, 11:25 PM
lol saying that, it's one of my themes, or the one I helped Tucker with anyway, I could do some side panel images up for you I guess. :)

It is Nucleus isn't it?

Mr GRiM
October 12th, 2010, 11:42 PM
Here you go, just add these the the Nucleus theme folder and install the theme Resource Changer and you wont need to change any system files.

pnicks
October 13th, 2010, 09:01 AM
thanks a lot boss..i was able to change tho look of my control panel again. program used was vista glazz and 7tsp.. Credits to MR.GRIM, DEVILSHITMAN and all the creators of this world(Virtual Custom World).