PDA

View Full Version : Toxic

Mr GRiM
November 4th, 2010, 03:58 AM
PRESENTING FOR WINDOWS 7......TOXIC!!

I know it's been a while but I promise you it's worth the wait for this amazing fully skinned theme, that will totally change the appearance of your windows 7 OS.

Every effort was made to make sure every part of this theme is fully usable and has been extensively tested to make sure you are getting the best product possible.

If you are not satisfied or find a problem that needs fixing please let me know and I will do my best to fix your problem.

This theme will come in 2 parts, you can purchase just the theme from the VC Shop, which comes with an easy to use installer that also includes a new logon screen and Theme Resource Changer to change the Start Button, Explorer navigation buttons and Control Panel Navigation panes.

The second part of the theme is posted here for free download and will require 7tsp to install, the second part of the theme includes all the icons, windows media player skin, IE8 skin, Task Manager mod and many other changes.

The Reason for doing it this way is to keep 7tsp free for everyone to use and the other premiums theme will also be updated soon and will also be in 2 parts.

The ToXic theme extras can be installed or uninstalled using 7tsp found here (http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/28733-Tool-Se7en-Theme-Source-patcher-v0.3-Build-3003?p=164065&viewfull=1#post164065)

For a Tutorial on how to use 7tsp have a look here (http://www.xptsp.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=80)

Theme Includes:

:bulletgreen: Toxic Theme
:bulletgreen: Toxic Icons
:bulletgreen: System Clock
:bulletgreen: Shell32 Control panel images
:bulletgreen: MAX Glass Cursors
:bulletgreen: Toxic Sound Scheme
:bulletgreen: ieframe (IE8) Skin/Mod
:bulletgreen: System Properties Logo
:bulletgreen: Getting Started top Pane
:bulletgreen: Games Menu Preview Pane
:bulletgreen: New WEI index images with square borders
:bulletgreen: wmploc (Windows Media Player) Skin/Mod
:bulletgreen: New Fonts Eurostile, Micrograma
:bulletgreen: Theme Resource Changer
:bulletgreen: And much more!!

This theme is available for FREE!! in our VC Shop (http://virtualcustoms.net/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=5)

Download the Toxic Theme and 7tsp icons and extras

Theme Download

Extras Download
http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=49004&d=1320090464

When using the 7tsp installer with the theme extras it will not replace any system files, it will only add the modifications to your existing files and at the same time make backups of your files, so if you do have some mods already it should not effect those, unless one of the mods you have is one of the things listed above.

Theme Installs and the Theme Pack Extras were tested on my x86 VM and my main x64 Windows 7 Ultimate machine and both installed without any problems.

If you install the 7tsp theme extras and find you have lost your sound or if you are using a Creative Sound Card you will need to use Restore on 7tsp and then remove the pack from 7tsp, then open the 7-zip archive and in the resource folder you will see shell32.dll.res, you need to delete that file and then repack the theme pack using 7-Zip again, then load it into 7tsp again and reinstall it.

For some reason Creative sound cards do not like any changes to the shell32.dll and there is no way to get around that, the only thing that you will miss out on will be a few icons and the copy delete animation mod, nothing major and you will still have a great experience without them.

Very Important!!!

You must enable the use of custom themes by either patching your system with Universal Theme Patcher or use UxStyle Core which runs as a service, either way will have the same result but UxStyle Core does not change any system files and is also update proof.

Universal Theme Patcher (http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/27909-How-to-Apply-Custom-Themes-in-Windows-7)

UxStyle Core (http://www.uxstyle.com)

Bonus Live Folder PSD to make your own custom Icons.

razorsedge
November 4th, 2010, 04:24 AM
Great one bud :)

Man u put a lot of work into this nice work bud :cool:

mansrm81
November 4th, 2010, 05:52 AM
Very nice Mark :)

STON3BALLS
November 4th, 2010, 05:59 AM
This is by far the best theme, anyone has ever put out. What an amazing artist you are Mr. Grim!!! I have already sent my money to you and have it installed and all I can say is wow!

By the way is there any way I could get that firefox icon in the screens?

Mr GRiM
November 4th, 2010, 06:26 AM
This is by far the best theme, anyone has ever put out. What an amazing artist you are Mr. Grim!!! I have already sent my money to you and have it installed and all I can say is wow!

By the way is there any way I could get that firefox icon in the screens?

Thanks bud, glad you like it, the firefox icon will get installed with the other icons in the 7tsp extras pack ;)

Kino
November 4th, 2010, 07:11 AM
Nice Theme As Usual Mr grim
:cool:
No wonder your the master
of windows 7 themes
:party2:

voyager456
November 4th, 2010, 09:47 AM
Thank you for giving extras for free i realy apreciate that and sory for bad english lol :cool:

paolo79
November 4th, 2010, 10:31 AM
:party2:

lahercoll
November 4th, 2010, 01:17 PM
:burns: theme bro.. thank you :cool:

Dave Senior
November 4th, 2010, 03:17 PM
Cool :p

nofx1994
November 4th, 2010, 03:33 PM
nicely done :cool:

bgjerlow designs
November 4th, 2010, 07:59 PM
Great work as always :)

Sunbeam
November 4th, 2010, 09:32 PM
Awesome work Mark :cool:

Mr GRiM
November 5th, 2010, 12:26 AM
Thanks for the comments guys, glad you like my new theme. :)

dobhar
November 5th, 2010, 04:07 AM
Thanks...just purchased this and Poison from the VC Shop...plan to install shortly. Looking forward to this... :D

dobhar
November 5th, 2010, 07:13 AM
Hi...Purchased Toxic and Poison and am presently playing with Toxic. Great theme...I am however having some minor issues. As you can see by my screen shot I'm not getting the same effect as your screen shot. I'm not getting the extra "green" headers and footers. My Start Button is also not Green like your pic...and my Taskbar is also not green like your pic...all minor details. I ran the theme installer then installed the extra icons and such per work instructions but I'm missing something and I cannot figure out what. Hoping you have some ideas. Cheers... :)

FatMoose
November 5th, 2010, 08:54 AM
Hey, I tried to download this when I paid for it but it kept saying cannot read source and now I cant download it.
Please help :(

razorsedge
November 5th, 2010, 09:16 AM
Hey, I tried to download this when I paid for it but it kept saying cannot read source and now I cant download it.
Please help :(

Fat moose whicg one were u trying to get do u need the x86 version or the x64 one :)

FatMoose
November 5th, 2010, 09:24 AM
I have a 64bit OS so I think I need the 64bit one thank you :)
Please add my msn removed email addy

razorsedge
November 5th, 2010, 09:26 AM
I have a 64bit OS so I think I need the 64bit one thank you :)
Please add my msn removed email addy

Ok bud just check ur pm in a sec I am going to send it to u right now :)

razorsedge
November 5th, 2010, 09:51 AM
Hi...Purchased Toxic and Poison and am presently playing with Toxic. Great theme...I am however having some minor issues. As you can see by my screen shot I'm not getting the same effect as your screen shot. I'm not getting the extra "green" headers and footers. My Start Button is also not Green like your pic...and my Taskbar is also not green like your pic...all minor details. I ran the theme installer then installed the extra icons and such per work instructions but I'm missing something and I cannot figure out what. Hoping you have some ideas. Cheers... :)

Hi dobhar

From the looks of ur screen shot it does not look as though you have your theme files patched to use 3rd party themes u need to run uxstylecore to patch them u can find that here: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/31514-Uxstyle-Core-Theme-Patcher-0.2.1.1.1

lhiz01
November 5th, 2010, 05:16 PM
this is reall amazing//keep it up.thanks mr.gRim!=)

amigas
November 5th, 2010, 05:18 PM
super :)

dobhar
November 8th, 2010, 05:30 AM

looks like you have'nt patched your system files, use vista glazz 2.0, Uxstyle core or Universal theme patcher so you can wear 3rd party themes ;) , I use vista glazz personally :)

Hi dobhar

From the looks of ur screen shot it does not look as though you have your theme files patched to use 3rd party themes u need to run uxstylecore to patch them u can find that here: viewtopic.php?f=156&t=5507&p=24185#p24185 (http://virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?f=156&t=5507&p=24185#p24185)
Thanks to both of you for replying. Well I think I know what the issue is...I installed Win7 SP1 RC. I did "patch" my system as I was running other Themes...This was the first theme I installed after installing SP1 RC. VistaGlazz and UxStyle_Coretheme patcher will not work as they say I have the wrong . Oh well...I'm going to uninstall SP1 and see if that changes anything.

razorsedge
November 8th, 2010, 10:24 AM
Thanks to both of you for replying. Well I think I know what the issue is...I installed Win7 SP1 RC. I did "patch" my system as I was running other Themes...This was the first theme I installed after installing SP1 RC. VistaGlazz and UxStyle_Coretheme patcher will not work as they say I have the wrong . Oh well...I'm going to uninstall SP1 and see if that changes anything.

Ahh yes bud those theme patchers uxstylecore or vista glass will not patch sp1 windows 7 that would be your issue I have not seen a patch around yet for the beta windows 7 sp1's sorry :)

kigger
November 8th, 2010, 06:43 PM
NIce

korallis
November 9th, 2010, 11:03 AM
All im going to say is WOW! this is amazing! i purchased this it was that good. currently using it and i am made up,
I do however have a small request :P is there any chance that you could include 1 icon as a psd so we can make our own icons for our applications that fit the theme :P

Anyways once again Thank you Very much :-)

Mr GRiM
November 9th, 2010, 01:28 PM
All im going to say is WOW! this is amazing! i purchased this it was that good. currently using it and i am made up,
I do however have a small request :P is there any chance that you could include 1 icon as a psd so we can make our own icons for our applications that fit the theme :P

Anyways once again Thank you Very much :-)

Thanks Korallis glad you like it, I updated the first post and added the live folder PSD for you.

imported_Zel51
November 11th, 2010, 07:20 AM
Awesome as usual kinda waiting on H2O :D

@ razor It does work with SP1 RC. I downloaded the RC to check it out but i modified the install with rt7Lite. Used the theme section in there to add the dll's and the logon & wallpaper. But i did not try to install a theme with 7tsp.

dareckibmw
November 13th, 2010, 06:11 PM
WoooW!!! finally I got it .....outstanding work Mark, much appreciated !!! :party2:

Thank You

098mnb
November 14th, 2010, 05:56 PM
very nice work!!

cflow7
November 16th, 2010, 02:39 PM
I just got this theme as well =] Didn't think I would like the green, but once installed for a while I really like it! Great work :cool:

Any Idea Mr.Grim, when the H2O theme might be ready for release?

rvan61
November 29th, 2010, 05:20 AM
Great theme, but have a problem with Firefox icon. Firefox exe patched fine for 3.6.12 but doesn't patch for 4.0.7 beta.

Genja
December 11th, 2010, 03:13 AM
this is awesome
thanks man , great work

cobrabravo
December 29th, 2010, 08:04 PM
thank you the nice

mkeezy
January 24th, 2011, 04:01 PM
I really help with this theme I just purchased. I cannot get it to apply correctly and I'm not really sure why.

Are there known issues with applying the Toxic them in Windows 7 x64 bit operating systems?

Is it a resulution issue or something like that?

My login screen looks as it should but my desktop looks like windows basic black, execpt for the toxic cursor and trash can.

Mr GRiM
January 25th, 2011, 01:58 PM
I really help with this theme I just purchased. I cannot get it to apply correctly and I'm not really sure why.

Are there known issues with applying the Toxic them in Windows 7 x64 bit operating systems?

Is it a resulution issue or something like that?

My login screen looks as it should but my desktop looks like windows basic black, execpt for the toxic cursor and trash can.

Did you install the 7tsp Icons and extras pack as well, it sounds like you have not patched your system to use custom themes yet, I use UxStyle Core to run custom themes as it does not modify any system files http://www.uxstyle.com/ install that and then apply the theme again in the personalization menu.

Icydead
January 26th, 2011, 06:53 PM
Hi,

Ive purchased this theme and its really great. One thing bothers me though. The fonts used in the theme arent compatible with the language used in my windows, so Ive changed all fonts back to the Segoe UI, which is used in windows by default, via Personalize -> window color -> Advanced appearance settings. I restored all settings to default there, according to the windows default theme settings, but as screenshot shows, I end up with different font size, maybe with entire different font (I dont know), in file list on the left, and on the right in the file explorer. I cant find a way how to change the font size of the left list. Is there some way to apply all font settings which windows use in default theme, and still be able to use the Toxic theme ?

Mr GRiM
January 26th, 2011, 08:58 PM
Hi,

Ive purchased this theme and its really great. One thing bothers me though. The fonts used in the theme arent compatible with the language used in my windows, so Ive changed all fonts back to the Segoe UI, which is used in windows by default, via Personalize -> window color -> Advanced appearance settings. I restored all settings to default there, according to the windows default theme settings, but as screenshot shows, I end up with different font size, maybe with entire different font (I dont know), in file list on the left, and on the right in the file explorer. I cant find a way how to change the font size of the left list. Is there some way to apply all font settings which windows use in default theme, and still be able to use the Toxic theme ?

I sent you a PM with the Toxic theme using the default font ;)

bongo4
February 20th, 2011, 11:29 AM
NICE lol

korallis
February 21st, 2011, 09:44 PM
Hey Grim,
i purchased both this and the Poison theme in november 2010, unforutunatly ive had a major hard drive fail. and so lost all the files, my account on the shop says i have 3 downloads available but no button to actualy download. does this mean i have to buy both the themes again?

rebelist
February 25th, 2011, 11:32 PM
:cheeky:

nelson0101
April 15th, 2011, 05:01 AM
thanks exelent theme

cautivoo
April 15th, 2011, 07:54 AM
Very nice bro

bigwill
May 16th, 2011, 02:24 AM
cool theme, very nice

Luka1
June 23rd, 2011, 07:45 PM
This is AWSOME. Can you change color, insteed of Green put Blue? Thanks

HaCkthEplAneT
June 23rd, 2011, 08:17 PM
This is AWSOME. Can you change color, insteed of Green put Blue? Thanks

there is a blue one called H2O you can find that one here http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/31674-H2O-Premium-Theme-Pack

ajv3d
July 8th, 2011, 01:31 PM
Hi, I just purchased your Toxic Premium Theme and wanted to install the extras that you give for free. I'm using 7tsp but the software doesn't recognize the file for the toxic add-ons. My user permissions are correct, and I've used 7tsp before on other packs. I'm using the latest version on a windows x64 machine. How can I fix this?

Also I want to be able to change my taskbar to a different color than green. The standard windows controls doesn't take car of the job, so how can I change the color of the taskbar from green to whatever I'd like? Thank you.

ajv3d
July 8th, 2011, 04:22 PM
I was able to install the extras, I believe the link you have on deviantart is bad. Anyway, the theme is great but I'd like a little more control. I'd still like to disable the taskbar color and either use another mod to change it or make it default, it's just too green. If you could tell me how to disable the taskbar & orb, that would be great. I'm also tweaking it with Black Glass Enhanced and/or Full Glass, neither one seems to have control over the alpha. I tried changing the "application background" color between the values of 0/1 (black & white) but it doesn't seem to have any affect. Oh well!

Hi, I just purchased your Toxic Premium Theme and wanted to install the extras that you give for free. I'm using 7tsp but the software doesn't recognize the file for the toxic add-ons. My user permissions are correct, and I've used 7tsp before on other packs. I'm using the latest version on a windows x64 machine. How can I fix this?

Also I want to be able to change my taskbar to a different color than green. The standard windows controls doesn't take car of the job, so how can I change the color of the taskbar from green to whatever I'd like? Thank you.

Big V
July 8th, 2011, 04:33 PM
Try extracting the pack once. The pack must be in Zip or 7 Zip format to work. Also the pack should only contain the resource folder and the ini file. Make sure the .ini file is zipped freely inside the pack it cannot be inside a folder or 7 tsp will not see it. hope this helps with the extras problem. As far as Changing the taskbar i believe that has to be done inside StyleBuilder App. Maybe one of the other guys can help you with that one since i'm not very good with WSB

saulegraza
July 17th, 2011, 08:43 PM
HOW IT WOKS!!!!!!!!! I ABSOLIIUTELY DONT UNDERSTAND ALL ABOUT INSTALIOTION O F THIS THEMEWS!
!!!!!! Caçador

Mr GRiM
July 18th, 2011, 01:07 AM
HOW IT WOKS!!!!!!!!! I ABSOLIIUTELY DONT UNDERSTAND ALL ABOUT INSTALIOTION O F THIS THEMEWS!
!!!!!! Caçador

Have your purchased the theme from the shop?

Once you purchase the theme from the shop you simply unzip it from the archive using winrar or 7-zip and then click on the installer for your system, either x86 or x64, then follow the installer prompts to complete the installation.

You will also need to ensure that you have patched your system for the use of custom theme using Universal Theme Patcher or uXstyle Core, there is a tutorial here to explain how that is done. http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/33198-Video-How-To-Patch-Windows-7-and-Apply-3rd-Party-Themes

PS Please don't use capitals as it signifies that you are yelling and angry and we do not tolerate that behavior.

ZoeLeah
August 4th, 2011, 06:43 AM
I purchased this theme yesterday from the shop and I tried to download this theme, but the download won´t work.
Now i have 0 remaining downloads left and still no theme file.

Can anyone help me?

Mr GRiM
August 4th, 2011, 01:00 PM
I purchased this theme yesterday from the shop and I tried to download this theme, but the download won´t work.
Now i have 0 remaining downloads left and still no theme file.

Can anyone help me?

Send me a PM with your order number and I will reactive the link for you ;)

ZoeLeah
August 7th, 2011, 12:20 PM
Ok, new problem.

Installation was easy and the theme is working fine, but when i try to change the background to a dreamscene movie, the fontcolor changes.
http://www.pic-upload.de/view-10963931/toxic.png.html

Mr GRiM
August 9th, 2011, 05:29 AM
Ok, new problem.

Installation was easy and the theme is working fine, but when i try to change the background to a dreamscene movie, the fontcolor changes.
http://www.pic-upload.de/view-10963931/toxic.png.html

Dreamscene is not supported on Windows 7 and that problem has always existed with the desktop text when using the hack to activate it.

NAHOM
August 16th, 2011, 02:40 PM
I bought also this theme amazing thank you very much Mr. grim about those amazing works:Smile:

SUPREME
August 22nd, 2011, 06:10 PM
GREAT THEME, CANT WAIT TO BUY IT?!!

MR.RIGHT
August 25th, 2011, 07:12 AM
FANTASTIC theme, thanks again and again for all the effort !!:loving::loving:

Snowman85
September 24th, 2011, 03:44 PM
Now im not sure if this is the right place to ask this but im trying to change the logon screen background and the start orb but it is not working. The start orb just keeps going back to the theme default and the logon background won't change at all, can I get some help please.

Mr GRiM
September 24th, 2011, 04:22 PM
To change your logon screen use this program http://www.julien-manici.com/windows_7_logon_background_changer/ and to change the start button go to C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\Toxic\explorer.exe and either delete those images or replace them with the start button you want to use, they need to be png images to work in there though.

Snowman85
September 24th, 2011, 05:03 PM
Thank you for the help I love your theme it looks amazing. I have one more problem it seems like the windows media player skin isn't coming up and is that green and black firefox logo included if so where is the icon located. I downloaded the extras pack and installed with 7tsp but windows media player is still on the default skin.

Mr GRiM
September 24th, 2011, 06:45 PM
Not sure why the media player didn't work, you can try installing it again with this one http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/33311-Toxic-WMP

and here are the firefox icons you wanted :smile:

Holy Beef
September 26th, 2011, 03:17 AM
Just awesome. Thanks.

giveup
October 31st, 2011, 05:28 AM
i can't Download 7tsp icons and extras from http://www.mediafire.com/,Could you upload it to some where? thanks :ashamed:

Big V
October 31st, 2011, 01:53 PM
just checked the link and it is working fine for me

Mr GRiM
October 31st, 2011, 06:30 PM
Do you mean that you are not able to use mediafire in general or the links are not working for you?

faizalotai
October 31st, 2011, 06:48 PM
Do you mean that you are not able to use mediafire in general or the links are not working for you?

I think mediafire hosting is being block by his country..what a pity...

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
October 31st, 2011, 07:40 PM
I think mediafire hosting is being block by his country..what a pity...

[/URL] (http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=47413&d=1316585287)http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=47413&d=1316585287 (http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=47413&d=1316585287)
Please use this original Mr GRiM (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/1-Mr-GRiM) link
http://virtualcustoms.net/images/Forum_Pics/download.png (http://virtualcustoms.net/images/Forum_Pics/download.png)
http://www.mediafire.com/?wt476s2q3c9s9sr
http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=47413&d=1316585287 (http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=47413&d=1316585287)
[URL="http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=48512&d=1318717506"] (http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=48512&d=1318717506)http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=48512&d=1318717506 (http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=48512&d=1318717506)

rusl@n
October 31st, 2011, 07:47 PM
giveup download the archive here:Smile:

giveup
November 1st, 2011, 01:58 AM
giveup download the archive here:Smile:
The mediafire hosting is being block by my country..what a pity...:ashamed: Thanks everyone.

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
November 2nd, 2011, 07:20 AM
The mediafire hosting is being block by my country..what a pity...:ashamed: Thanks everyone.
i dont know,but if you ever in the future something to download with mediafire
please download and install one of these applications - hide ip easy or real hide ip
then change your original country location to fake and download any file
real hide ip
(http://virtualcustoms.net/images/Forum_Pics/download.png)http://virtualcustoms.net/images/Forum_Pics/download.png (http://virtualcustoms.net/images/Forum_Pics/download.png)
http://www.real-hide-ip.com/ (http://www.real-hide-ip.com/)
hide ip easy
(http://virtualcustoms.net/images/Forum_Pics/download.png)http://virtualcustoms.net/images/Forum_Pics/download.png (http://virtualcustoms.net/images/Forum_Pics/download.png)
http://www.easy-hideip.com/ (http://www.easy-hideip.com/)
(http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=48512&d=1318717506)[/URL][URL="http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=48512&d=1318717506"]http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=48512&d=1318717506 (http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=48512&d=1318717506)

cheka
November 2nd, 2011, 10:17 AM
thank you so much...those apps are really great+10

giveup
November 3rd, 2011, 01:53 AM
i dont know,but if you ever in the future something to download with mediafire
please download and install one of these applications - hide ip easy or real hide ip
then change your original country location to fake and download any file
real hide ip
http://virtualcustoms.net/images/Forum_Pics/download.png (http://virtualcustoms.net/images/Forum_Pics/download.png)
http://www.real-hide-ip.com/ (http://www.real-hide-ip.com/)
hide ip easy
http://www.easy-hideip.com/ (http://www.easy-hideip.com/)
http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=48512&d=1318717506 (http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=48512&d=1318717506)

I will try them! Thanks:loving:

mbs288
December 17th, 2011, 04:20 PM
Great work green and black works great !

zbigniew1959
December 18th, 2011, 10:09 AM
thanks

Wolfie
December 18th, 2011, 06:20 PM
I had blade theme installed before this and for some reason in my taskbar it still shows my firefox icon as being blue and not green. Any way to fix this with restorator or simply replacing a file?

GTK48
December 18th, 2011, 06:56 PM
Thanks, this is a great thing that you are doing.

reformedpunk
December 18th, 2011, 07:29 PM
Your amazing at designing themes, one of my favourites^^ if I had money I'd buy all your themes, fortunately your kind and let us have them for free, well done.

armo
December 19th, 2011, 02:12 AM
great thanks

redlinesr
December 19th, 2011, 05:02 AM
nice one!

8pecxstudios
December 19th, 2011, 07:22 PM
Thanks For The Awesome Theme MR GRIM sir!

marin7
December 19th, 2011, 07:50 PM
thanks

Mr GRiM
December 21st, 2011, 09:13 AM
I had blade theme installed before this and for some reason in my taskbar it still shows my firefox icon as being blue and not green. Any way to fix this with restorator or simply replacing a file?
I don't think I included the firefox icon in this 7tsp Pack so you will have to replace the icon yourself, here is the icon for you :smile:

Wolfie
December 21st, 2011, 09:28 AM
Thanks a lot! But after a few minutes of tinkering I simply redownloaded the blade runner theme and went into firefox.exe.res or whatever and found the file I needed to change and updated it myself lol

I also got a little ballsy and took a custom chrome shortcut .png file and converted it to the proper size and replaced my chrome.exe>IDR_MAINFRAME.ico file with:
http://www.mediafire.com/?uqwxjdyv1z816bu

Which I think really brings the theme together.

Letícia®
December 24th, 2011, 02:07 PM
very nice theme / / thanks:love::girl:

Starraider
January 25th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Cant find the right words, many many thanks again for all your fantastic work!:Smile:

kmack
February 11th, 2012, 10:40 PM
this is excellent

HammerJack
February 16th, 2012, 11:20 PM
Looks and sounds pretty awesome. thanks for sharing this here..

FelixTheCatt
February 17th, 2012, 11:47 PM
Saying this is one of the best themes i've ever seen is just an understatement. Thank you for all the hard work and patience that had to go into making this and for the tips shown to get it installed and working throughout the thread. This place amazes me to begin with but I have to admit , your themes are a personal favorite.

malandrazi
February 19th, 2012, 10:47 PM
You do some of the best work I've seen. I also appreciate some being free.I'll be proud to support your talent. Thank You.

agressor12
March 21st, 2012, 08:32 PM
One of the best themes that i ever saw, like usualy, i am already your fan.
it will be great if you made them with other colors to.

Danice
March 22nd, 2012, 05:51 AM
Very hot premium theme Mr GRiM! :greedy::loving:

Maybe
March 22nd, 2012, 09:20 PM
very good theme !!! i love it !!!

mower92
March 28th, 2012, 01:40 AM
can u send me a link for tutorial that showws me how to install?

8pecxstudios
March 28th, 2012, 01:43 AM
can u send me a link for tutorial that showws me how to install?

Here Bud

tutorial
http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread...video-tutorial (http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37747-How-to-patch-windows-7-to-allow-3rd-party-themes-video-tutorial)

Universal Theme Patcher
http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread...-Theme-Patcher (http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/29116-Universal-Theme-Patcher)

Theme Resource Changer
http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread...re-dll-editing (http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/30902-Theme-Resource-Changer-no-more-dll-editing)

If You Need Any More Help Just Ask Ok Bud

grower1331
May 6th, 2012, 12:28 PM
Thanks Grim. I've always went for the red themes but love this green.:loving:

miniterror
May 20th, 2012, 12:38 PM
verry sick theme:Peace:
been using it for multiple months now and now more people want it^^
thanks for youre hard work

drokot
May 26th, 2012, 08:40 PM
wow this is looking great thax for this free theme mrgrim

razor4tuning
May 26th, 2012, 10:51 PM
Professional like always Mr. Grim
love this theme..now remains to change my blue fans with green fans lol:happy:
Thank you!

nightflier2k12
May 28th, 2012, 05:01 PM
Thank you...love this one!~

Xtrm67
May 28th, 2012, 07:51 PM
Nice one Cheers :tu:

Xtrm67
May 28th, 2012, 08:00 PM
Nice one m8 Cheers

mario1
June 16th, 2012, 07:54 PM
obrigado

Translate = thank you

Please post in English only
Thanks VC Staff

xylo211755
June 25th, 2012, 11:38 PM
Thank you will be checkin it out tonight. Tryin to find a green theme for my main laptop thanx

ghadoony
July 12th, 2012, 07:19 AM
Thanks a lot

ConVolt
August 10th, 2012, 05:24 AM
very nice theme,thanks for the hard work

Greg O Connor
October 31st, 2012, 10:27 PM
I love this Theme! I was finding it very difficult to find a really nice Green Theme but you put an end to the searching. Thank You! I'll buy you a beer before Christmas!
:tu:

Dhen
January 29th, 2013, 04:36 AM
Green Color ROCK!

M3MN0CH
February 27th, 2013, 04:03 AM
awesome, great work, love the toxic green man. but your link to your extras is expired, or are they already included in the exe?

Mr GRiM
February 27th, 2013, 12:03 PM
awesome, great work, love the toxic green man. but your link to your extras is expired, or are they already included in the exe?

Click on the mirror download link, the one under Toxic_Premium_Theme.7z that says download

Mr GRiM
March 5th, 2013, 03:46 AM
To use the skins all you need is your patched files to be able to use custom themes and then just run the installer, you also have the option to install Theme Resource Changer and then if you want to install the icons and extras you will need 7tsp.

killazghetto
December 8th, 2013, 09:54 PM
Thank you, Very nice work!

Robbo
March 12th, 2014, 11:08 PM
Thank you Mr GRiM (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/1-Mr-GRiM) this is a very cool theme.

NAGAZUMI
November 8th, 2015, 11:08 AM
tnx for this themes master ^_^ more power sir

Skiggily
October 2nd, 2016, 07:01 AM
Hey, anyone know if it'd be possible to replace the start orb on a secondary monitor using software like Actual Multiple Monitors?
Thanks.

ronny941
December 24th, 2017, 12:17 PM
sorry but is it possible to have only the 2 files of this theme please?
Otherwise it doesn't matter thanks the same
thank you in advance

Skiggily
May 22nd, 2018, 10:48 AM
So unsure how I managed to mess this up but I had until recently had this theme working nicely with the whole black BG on folders and the taskbar being both black and Aero, now I think it may have been when I removed a few files with MalwareBytes including some registry stuff that it got screwy but now it either forces the taskbar to non aero mode or if I work around that with some advanced system settings it makes the blindness inducing white bg's show back up everywhere.

Anyone who knows their shiz know how I could possibly fix this without resorting to a fresh install of windows and everything else.
Thanks.

jhelton48
November 24th, 2019, 05:19 AM
Thank you!

LIGHTHOUSE
December 2nd, 2019, 03:48 PM
Hello ... I installed the "ToxicSpecial" theme. But I found a problem that when starting Windows 7 the login window changed. Tell me please how to return the "Windows 7 Welcome Window back .. Or how to remove the Topic correctly without errors ... Sincerely Mr GRiM .

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
December 2nd, 2019, 06:58 PM
Hello ... I installed the "ToxicSpecial" theme. But I found a problem that when starting Windows 7 the login window changed. Tell me please how to return the "Windows 7 Welcome Window back .. Or how to remove the Topic correctly without errors ... Sincerely Mr GRiM .
removr custom images from C:\Windows\System32\oobe\background.bmp
https://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/5382-log-screen-change.html?ltr=L&filter=

mantis
November 4th, 2021, 01:51 PM
So how do i download?

odgz2012
October 8th, 2022, 01:29 PM
I know that this is really old, but the extras links are missing.:Grim:

Dark Knight
October 8th, 2022, 04:38 PM
I know that this is really old, but the extras links are missing.:Grim:

Downloaded fine for me :idk: