PDA

View Full Version : Right Click - PopUpBackground

PhoeniX_IDF
November 16th, 2010, 11:08 PM
Hello everyone, I have a problem here and I'm stuck on it for several days.
On the menu, I can not find how to make disappear the bottom line,
When I right click the line appears as soon as I pass the cursor over it disappears, its history must be a setting but I do not see where and how I can change some catch to help understand, thank you in advance .

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/9740/wsbc.jpg
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3402/avantux.jpg
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/7463/apres.jpg

thank you :)

PhoeniX_IDF
November 17th, 2010, 12:46 AM
hello, yes there is the line in menucolor Fonts, Colors & System Metrics, but its color changes, so that when I made the right click there is the problem and when I point the cursor on the problem this famous line disappears and returns in order, as if he had a parameter is missing! :icon_neutral:

:icon_cheesygrin:
opps misread, and therefore not in fact the orange part is in the popupborders, otherwise I can not distorted my image popupbackground its black and gray, I came to her a bit to catch up to default by cons on a plain background is not such a problem since we correct the color of menucolor Fonts, Colors & System Metrics, so if I leave a black background and black line his pass unnoticed.

sorry for my bad English :icon_rolleyes:

PhoeniX_IDF
November 17th, 2010, 01:25 AM
OK thank you, it's cool to be able to help his other passionate members, I also sought my hand, but I confess I block, I really think this is a parameter line but added that I must I do not know what, everything I've learned is that it grows by 2 pixel when the cursor passes over the famous line, nor was any chance he did not 2 masks the image?
:icon_confused: :icon_cheesygrin: :icon_biggrin:

bongo
November 17th, 2010, 12:56 PM
Try changing the images at Lists, Menus & Tabs > Menu > PopUpItem > Normal - Disable - DisableHot to match the PopUpBackground
Jerry

PhoeniX_IDF
November 17th, 2010, 03:34 PM
hello, its functions effectively if we have a solid background for a fund that is not united it does not work I can not get it calibrated correctly, even transparent in its leaves a trace that is actually less than its that if we do nothing!

other solutions? :icon_neutral:

Dave Senior
November 17th, 2010, 04:45 PM
Try changing the images at Lists, Menus & Tabs > Menu > PopUpItem > Normal - Disable - DisableHot to match the PopUpBackground
Jerry

Bongo gave you the solution , thats a fact ,Mr Grim explained it to me a while ago, it may be a little tricky to do
but its how you do it, some things are not so easy and take time and patience, you just have to keep trying .The only other option is to change -
Fonts, Colors & System Metrics > Fonts & System Metrics > menucolor : color, This may not look right if you are using a gradient for your popup background.This menu has limitations as far as gradients go as it can show badly in explorer more options / change view menu, also the size of the images can make firefox popup menus realy big.
As far as I know there is no other way of doing this than what people have already mentioned to you, the bigger the gradient the harder it will be to make it work.

;)

PhoeniX_IDF
November 19th, 2010, 11:25 PM
hello, thank you for all these responses, remains more than to seek, if I find I'll post my find :icon_wink: