PDA

View Full Version : My first dream

Species A.I.
November 21st, 2010, 01:31 AM
This is my first attempt at making a dream, any input, comments, or suggestions would be helpful. Thanks

mauam
November 25th, 2010, 02:23 PM
Great work mate, next ones you can make them with sound( I don't know if dreamscene work with sound) & 1280x720( full Screen) for looks even better.
Keep creating. :cool:

Species A.I.
November 25th, 2010, 02:48 PM
Dreams dont work with sound, and I was having a problem with uploading, I have the file saved in WMA HD 16:9, I have quit a few files that would make great sceen savers. If I uploaded them, would you mine turning them in to screen savers. I only have the trial version of the screen saver program you told me about. Mr.GRim told me about Mediafire for files over 100mb, how do I upload to them, and then get the file down here on VC? Thanks for the in put as well my Friend.

mauam
November 25th, 2010, 03:49 PM
Sure i convert them, i make a mistake whem i said WMA i mean WMV format. My savers have a maximum of 1:30 or 2 minutes no more, 100mb is a quite big. Upload them on mediafire, then PM me the links or send me the links to the original videos. :)

Species A.I.
November 25th, 2010, 05:18 PM
I saved them as WMV, I think the HD 16:9 format is what makes the file so big, I will post one in 4:3 and see what you think, before I do to many, and thanks!

Species A.I.
November 25th, 2010, 07:33 PM
Here is a WMV with audio, its 3:17 in length, however the trail version played the whole thing with audio, with no problems. here is the website> http://www.g4g.it/download/comment.php?dlid=388< Let me know what you can do with this mauam, and thanks again!