PDA

View Full Version : Whats up from Hampton Roads area!

blaten22
November 26th, 2010, 02:40 AM
Evening all. I am Joey from Hampton Roads VA. I came across the website through Google while looking for a Theme for my new partition of Windows 7. I've been back and forth between Windows and Linux for a few years. Being the computer guru in the family, I'm hoping to learn more on Windows 7 along with meeting new people to hang with online!. Looking forward to meeting and having discussions with everyone! Hope everyone is having a happy Thanksgiving!

Blaten

bgjerlow designs
November 26th, 2010, 07:37 PM
Hi Joey, welcome to Virtual Customs, we are glad to see you here :)
I hope you enjoy the site, and do not hesitate to ask a question in the forum if you need anything :)

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
November 27th, 2010, 09:11 PM
Hello,and welcome to the forum
And I hope that on this forum you will like it like me
I hope that you will find everything you are looking
:smile:

bigcyco1
November 29th, 2010, 05:23 AM
Evening all. I am Joey from Hampton Roads VA. I came across the website through Google while looking for a Theme for my new partition of Windows 7. I've been back and forth between Windows and Linux for a few years. Being the computer guru in the family, I'm hoping to learn more on Windows 7 along with meeting new people to hang with online!. Looking forward to meeting and having discussions with everyone! Hope everyone is having a happy Thanksgiving!

Blaten
hi buddy and welcome to the best visual styles site in the world :p