PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil Theme?

Species A.I.
November 28th, 2010, 12:20 AM
I would really like to see the spirit of competition on this, I think a Resident Evil theme made by the VC crew would be over the top!!!! I am more than willing to do any foot work, (i.e.) find bitmaps, wallpaper, images, etc. Please consider this request. Thanks :smile:

razorsedge
November 28th, 2010, 06:07 AM
I would really like to see the spirit of competition on this, I think a Resident Evil theme made by the VC crew would be over the top!!!! I am more than willing to do any foot work, (i.e.) find bitmaps, wallpaper, images, etc. Please consider this request. Thanks :smile:

Hi David A :)

We really don't base any of the themer contests we do on one certin thing such as resident evil, the reason being we want each themer to be creative and do whatever their heart tells them to so to speak lol We have asked everyone in the past about doing compitions around a certin theme but most did not like the idea as everyone is into different stuff :)

But we do have a request section here : http://virtualcustoms.net/forumdisplay.php/923-Requests?order=desc make a request in there and I am sure after the current contest is over that one of the themers would be more then happy to make a resident evil based theme, possibly even myself as I do like resident evil :)

bigcyco1
November 28th, 2010, 05:58 PM
Yeah after the contest i might be into doing a resident evil vs if i find the time lol :party2:

Species A.I.
November 28th, 2010, 07:12 PM
That would be great, and Thanks! I repost this in the request forum.