PDA

View Full Version : Locations for basic theme

placebo81
December 11th, 2010, 11:56 PM
Hi
I am making the basic version of my VS and need some help
1. What is the location for light blue background behind address/search section?
2. How do I change font for the address band, it is not the same as Aero? It looks like it has some white shadow 1,0 and I am pretty sure I have not put any of those anywhere.

http://i53.tinypic.com/20pufsy.jpg

3. I want to join the basic theme with aero. Is that the common practice, cause I believe it can only be seen if desktop composition is disabled, I mean it cant be selected from the personalization menu?

Thank you very much

Dave Senior
December 12th, 2010, 12:41 AM
1-Toolbars, Headers and Rebar > Rebar > NavBar > Basic > Normal > Active > Background
Toolbars, Headers and Rebar > Rebar > NavBar > Basic > Normal > Inactive > Background
Toolbars, Headers and Rebar > Rebar > NavBar > Basic > Max > Active > Background
Toolbars, Headers and Rebar > Rebar > NavBar > Basic > Max > Inactive > Background

not sure on this, I can't see any shadow in default aero or my own theme-
it may be picking a glow from globals -
2- you can add font here ,
Address, Breadcrumb & Search > Breadcrumb > Basic > Normal > Active Crumbs
Address, Breadcrumb & Search > Breadcrumb > Basic > Normal > InActive Crumbs
Address, Breadcrumb & Search > Breadcrumb > Basic > Max > Active Crumbs
Address, Breadcrumb & Search > Breadcrumb > Basic > Max > InActive Crumbs

3- You can make a basic .theme file, if you,re not sure how to do this send me pm with a link for your .themefile and I'll convert it for you

:)

placebo81
December 12th, 2010, 01:35 AM
Thanks Dave. You da Man !

2. It was a shaddow from toolbars & headers>toolbar ??? When i set it to none it went away. I solved it by adding the shadowtype:enum - none to loactions you listed.

Thank you so much.

Dave Senior
December 12th, 2010, 12:42 PM
Thanks for posting that,I might use the shadow in basic, cool.The text shadow property can be applied to quite a few locations in
basic that are not possible in aero, and you are right ,it is crazy how some problems occur or are solved.
Thanks again,

:)