PDA

View Full Version : Win 7 SP1 Patch

December 14th, 2010, 05:01 PM
I decided to test the RC of SP1 for Win 7 in a 64 bit VM and there are major enough changes made to the OS by SP1 to basically destroy any custom theme installed. What I would like to know is if Mr. Grim or someone else is planning to create a stand alone patch to fix the theme files after someone installs SP1 when the official release is out? Thanks in advance for any info and help.

razorsedge
December 14th, 2010, 09:13 PM
there will be patches out once the rtm sp1 is closer to final as of now there is no patches for the sp1 that have been updated so the ones that do it uxstyle core or universal patcher will be updated by their makers at a later time they have not bothered to do so yet cause sp1 is still in the beta faze so things will keep changing till the rtm version is close :)

December 17th, 2010, 04:31 PM
there will be patches out once the rtm sp1 is closer to final as of now there is no patches for the sp1 that have been updated so the ones that do it uxstyle core or universal patcher will be updated by their makers at a later time they have not bothered to do so yet cause sp1 is still in the beta faze so things will keep changing till the rtm version is close :)

this is pretty much what i was expecting. thanks for the updated info.