PDA

View Full Version : Nemesis Clash of the Titans 2: Live or Die

razorsedge
December 17th, 2010, 04:23 PM
Will you win the battle :anger:

Can you conquer your NEMESIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gun:

This is my entery into the Clash of the Titans 2: Live or Die Contest..

NEMESIS

How to patch your system to use 3rd party themes and apply theme video tutorial: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37747-How-to-patch-windows-7-to-allow-3rd-party-themes-and-apply-themes-video-tutorial

How to change icons and apply theme extras video tutorial: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37745-Edit-Dll-images-apply-icons-theme-extras-video-tutorial

How to use 7tsp packs Video Tutorial: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37746-How-to-apply-a-7tsp-pack-video-tutorial

Logon screen

Nemesis Clash of the Titans 2: Live or Die

Well this has been a long long battle for all involed in our lastest contest :anger:

This is my entry into the Clash of the Titans 2: Live or die VC Ultimate themers contest Plz visit the page and cast your vote :happy:

A Big thanks to Mr Grim on this theme even though we like to go toe to toe all of the screens we send back and forth and advice given could not have done this without you bud thanks so much :)

A big thanks to all the members and themers that entered the contest thanks so much for all your hard work and all of you that followed and commented and made this contest such a bit hit and so much fun :happy:

Nemesis theme Includes

Custom gadgets

Around aimp skin by Angel AG3

ObjectDock sci-fi skin and icons ( also blank icon to make your own )

Alternate Wallpaper

Shellbrd orb

Systemcpl.dll Image to replace the genuine image in system control panel

Time date.cpl ( clock) images

Custom all new explorerframe.dll Images

Custom Nav Panel ( shell32.dll)

Custom Start orb

Recolored Fire Dragon Cursors by Jacksmafia

Custom Nemesis Sound pack

Nemesis wallpaper

Fonts

And Custom Logon screen if you use the custom theme installers to install the theme for you :happy:

Custom Installer Downloads

x86

http://www.4shared.com/rar/VjHYnVf9/NemesisThemePackx86-v10.html

x64

http://www.4shared.com/rar/nDtj3BRh/NemesisThemePackx64-v10.html

Download links

theme

http://www.4shared.com/rar/2SovTwo1/Nemesis.html

Nemesis extras

(includes)

Aimp skin
Alternate wall
Timedate.cpl images
Shellbrd orb
Systemcpl.dll Image
custom gadgets
Objectdock skin and Icons

http://www.4shared.com/rar/Q7PbLrjJ/Nemesis_extras.html

Mr GRiM
December 17th, 2010, 04:26 PM
This is a great work of art bud, really liking the details and even if you don't beat me I still think this is a winner :smile:

bgjerlow designs
December 17th, 2010, 04:28 PM
Looks really nice Tucker, i especially love the start menu, just looks killer good :)

Big V
December 17th, 2010, 04:31 PM
Thanks Tucker for all your hard work it looks excellent

razorsedge
December 17th, 2010, 05:49 PM
Thnaks very much guys for the comments I hope you all enjoy the theme :happy:

Grimmer bud there is no beating the king you are the best and rasied the bar again thanks for all you help with this one man u really helped make it possible just too much to list to say thank you for so thank u lol

Dave Senior
December 17th, 2010, 06:06 PM
Nice job mate, some great details in this one. :)

HaCkthEplAneT
December 17th, 2010, 07:23 PM
This is one of the best themes i have ever seen....Well done razor, your the man!!

Super Jesus
December 17th, 2010, 07:31 PM
Using it right now and loving it. Thanks for this sweet theme man

3chiflones
December 17th, 2010, 09:12 PM
just amazing dude!

quaz1957
December 17th, 2010, 09:17 PM
raz - really awesome and outstanding work !! - excellent and brilliant too !! - well done !! = thx for sharing !!

robyroby
December 17th, 2010, 09:32 PM
:burns: thanks

maansu16
December 17th, 2010, 09:44 PM
this is awesome piece of work,thanks

VannMann
December 18th, 2010, 12:17 PM
Freaking awesome theme Razor, you sir are a beast. Keep it up and I'll keep wearing them.

SilentShadow
December 18th, 2010, 01:42 PM
Razor, you got my vote for best one =) Love this theme =)

mauam
December 18th, 2010, 01:43 PM
Amazing theme Tucker, you're a master too, thanks bud.

Jaydeees
December 18th, 2010, 09:50 PM
I really love this theme. It's very smooth and I love the colors as well as the design. Question though, I noticed you have your own "nemesis" sound pack. I do like that one but I have another pack I was hoping to use with your theme, any suggestions on where I install the folder to? And how do I get it to show up under the "sounds" in control panel? Have used every theme of your's since "predators" came out. Keep up the amazing work.

serschik
December 18th, 2010, 10:09 PM
looks very very great!!! :gun: :party2:

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
December 18th, 2010, 11:28 PM
Don´t even know you how I was looking forward to yours new windows theme
I was very curious when you add it here
so I came here often watch
and why just watch
as I already wrote in p.m.
pity they I do not currently have it so much time for forum community
I have many many school works
but especially before Christmas
the more I am so sorry
but I am very glad that you came up with something so incredible
I do not know how they perceive other members of your hard work
especially those spent hours thinking up something of such incredible
I really admire your work
I mainly wanted to say
I like easy theme install and you use now too only click setup
No theme patcher and others applications-it´s very good work
especially for beginners who do not know how to install this theme
but especially also for all others members
Saving time
and theme?black and blue combination is best for windows-I loooooooooooove
custom fonts and many many others applications
if I have a confession
so the truth is
I'm after you install your windows theme and Mr.Grim windows themes not slept two nights
I only ever switch them and admired this super works
it's just unbelievable to me
all the hard work and the other about what else can see
but I so don´t worry
fonts, cursors, bmp icon and many many others
It is just incredibly much
I just wanted to say
Hats off to your job

I can not even manage to write off Thanks to my subject matter to your messages
hope it that way at least a little offset
:flirt:
And sorry all for my eng language
:smile:

P.s:Thank you for a nice gift under the Christmas tree
this theme
thanks for all again
:party2:

razorsedge
December 19th, 2010, 12:52 AM
Thank u everyone for the comments enjoy the theme and merry xmas to you all :)

Moonique thank you very much for the comments I guess its not a good thing that since you have used grimmers and my theme you have not slept but comments like that put smiles on our faces I am very happy to see you like them that much thank u :)

Jaydeees the sound packs are actually built into the theme file itself if you make your own pack first you need to make sure they are .wav files if u have them as mp3's or any other file type the will not work to make your pack you have to put the soounds into your media folder in C: windows\media. Then go to control panel and into sounds then in the box below change all your sounds one by one to the ones that you want after you do that u then save your sounds as a soundpack in that box :)

Jaydeees
December 19th, 2010, 12:54 AM
Thank u everyone for the comments enjoy the theme and merry xmas to you all :)

Moonique thank you very much for the comments I guess its not a good thing that since you have used grimmers and my theme you have not slept but comments like that put smiles on our faces I am very happy to see you like them that much thank u :)

Jaydeees the sound packs are actually built into the theme file itself if you make your own pack first you need to make sure they are .wav files if u have them as mp3's or any other file type the will not work to make your pack you have to put the soounds into your media folder in C: windows\media. Then go to control panel and into sounds then in the box below change all your sounds one by one to the ones that you want after you do that u then save your sounds as a soundpack in that box :)

Thank you I appreciate it. This is by far your best work in my opinion. Keep it up.

myk_pet
December 19th, 2010, 04:32 AM
Verrryyy cool mate!!! You are exemplary! you have a very creative mind and great skill!!!... congratulations for your new and excellent theme!... :happy:

razorsedge
December 19th, 2010, 07:46 AM
no problem Jaydeees glad to help out :)

myk_pet thanks for the comments bud :)

panda24
December 19th, 2010, 05:06 PM
hey razorsedge ty so much 4 the awesome themes great work bro :smile: :-D

bigcyco1
December 20th, 2010, 12:52 AM
looks great bud ;)

parisianplayboy
December 20th, 2010, 07:46 AM
Wow Thank's You So Great Job....

But i have problem ..how to change my Shellbrd orb..please help

thnks

Devroul
December 20th, 2010, 02:12 PM
Firstly can I start by saying the theme looks amazing great work.

However I have a slight problem installing the taskbar and start button changes. I have downloaded and I am using the theme resource changer as recommended however when the them is selected the taskbar just changes colour to black and nothing else changes.

Have followed the tutorial read me file that came with the download and still no success, so was wondering if there is something I am doing wrong.

Any help would be greatl appreciated.

Dev

Big V
December 20th, 2010, 03:28 PM

However I have a slight problem installing the taskbar and start button changes. I have downloaded and I am using the theme resource changer as recommended however when the them is selected the taskbar just changes colour to black and nothing else changes.

Have followed the tutorial read me file that came with the download and still no success, so was wondering if there is something I am doing wrong.

Dev
Have you patch your system files so that you may use a third party theme? If not veiw topic viewtopic.php?f=156&t=2694 (http://www.virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?f=156&t=2694)

razorsedge
December 20th, 2010, 10:12 PM
Wow Thank's You So Great Job....

But i have problem ..how to change my Shellbrd orb..please help

thnks

The shellbrd image you need to edit is in the shellbrd.dll. You will find it in c: windows\branding\shellbrd. You need to use restorator to open up the dl and replace image 1050 with the image i have provided in the shellbrd folder.

You can just follow the tutorial here I have made on how to edit images inside your dll's : viewtopic.php?f=108&t=4768 (http://www.virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=4768)

by Devroul » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:12 am

Dev

as bigv listed below your post (thanks big) sounds like you do not have your theme files patched to use 3rd party themes you will need to do that first to enable the use of themes you can find how to do that in this tutorial here : viewtopic.php?f=108&t=5665 (http://www.virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=5665)

Thanks for the comments guys enjoy the theme :)

Hellcat
December 21st, 2010, 08:53 PM
:flirt: amazing theme, awesome work :party2:

Flava0ne
December 22nd, 2010, 11:11 PM
Awesome theme man, I love it! :cool:

Jaydeees
December 23rd, 2010, 08:55 PM
How do you remove the custom logon screen image that was applied using theme resource? I am not sure where the file is located.

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
December 23rd, 2010, 10:02 PM
Hello Razorsedge
Sorry for this my Reply
You know I love all yours works
but now I have one small problem with this windows theme
when installing windows theme-my cursou is white
I dont´t know why,but I know how to install this cursor pack
just do not know if it can not install the other users or just my windows
x64bit one click install is full working i don´t know why my don´t install this x32/x86version

Sorry Again for rhis my post
But I wish you a Marry Christmas and Happy New Year
and especially many,many,manyyy gifts donated of loves
and super fun with your friends
:flirt: :f: :flirt:
:flirt: :party2: :flirt:
[yt:3rn45o8n]PegIdnN8-fM[/yt:3rn45o8n]

razorsedge
December 23rd, 2010, 11:45 PM
Hi Moonnique :)

Thanks for the Xmas wishes and comments :)

I wish u a very merry xmas and lots of gifts for u too I wish for one gift from u in ur vids use music from these guys [attachment=0:106k0noo]CreedSig.jpg[/attachment:106k0noo] lmao they are the kings of rock lmao

For the cursors you can just do this if they are not going on for some reason, go into your resources folder in c: windows\resources\themes\Nemesis

In the nemesis folder go into the cursors folder and copy the firedragon folder to C: windows\cursors

Then in the firedragon folder go to the ini file and right click on it in the menu choose install

You will be able to then select the cursor pack from pointer options in control panel or the theme when u apply it should now show the cursors :)

jkd
December 28th, 2010, 11:09 PM
One of my favorite themes amazing work, Can you have the icon and time date and extras in 7tsp.rar format. My restorator expired. Thanks in advance.

razorsedge
December 29th, 2010, 01:36 AM
One of my favorite themes amazing work, Can you have the icon and time date and extras in 7tsp.rar format. My restorator expired. Thanks in advance.

Hi jkd :)

The icons in there are just for objectdock or any other dock you want to use them on I did not do any icons for the os itself like folders and such. I don't use 7tsp sry :)

strychnine8301
January 3rd, 2011, 12:24 PM
Very cool theme, thanks for sharing this one, you did a great job on it, thanks again :cool:

dreamer567
January 7th, 2011, 09:03 PM
Very nice work dude. :cool:

dreamer567
January 7th, 2011, 09:13 PM
Man, you're themes are always fantastic !!!!! :cool: :party2: :-D

srikimech
January 8th, 2011, 02:06 PM
Amazing works.... you really rule the creative world :uk:

The Black Page
January 19th, 2011, 07:29 AM
excellent job as always tuck,preview panels look mint :cool: thanks for the share bro..

razorsedge
February 11th, 2011, 02:07 AM
added youtube video to post done by HackthePlanet thank you bud :)

cjp
February 11th, 2011, 05:47 AM
another great theme as always thanks

adampikedj
February 17th, 2011, 05:34 PM
I've installed the theme patch program to install the themes for me and i've downloaded the correct theme for my computer which is the 32bit. But my start menu and toolbar isn't showing the image it's showing in the topic..

heres a screenshot of what i have

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j94/pike0/Untitled.png

Please help

razorsedge
February 18th, 2011, 03:58 PM
Hi adampikedj :)

Your theme files are not patched to enable 3rd party themes thats how themes show up if the files in your os are not patched to allow them themes come up as just the normal microsoft basic look.

You need to patch your os to allow them you can find the patches and how to do them here : viewtopic.php?f=108&t=5665 (http://virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=5665)

adampikedj
February 18th, 2011, 04:19 PM
Right well i have the Theme Resource Changer X86 v1.0 and i downloaded Uxstylecore theme files patcher and opened that and it says "Uxtheme.dll ,Themeui.dll has been tampered with UXStyle requires these files be restored before you can continue"

I've tryed the Universal Theme Patcher 1.5 and when i install it. It sorta flashes up and then vanishes so i dunno if it installed or not and if i did find where it's located. I tryed to download the single dlls to just copy and paste over but the links dont work anymore

razorsedge
February 19th, 2011, 10:20 PM
sry I have replaced the x86 link for the patched theme files I had moved it by mistake.

Theme resource changer u did not need to remove that does not patch your theme files in your os it just adds reg entries for the theme itself so the start orb, nav panel icons and explorer frame buttons change with the theme.

You need to patch your theme files in your os to allow 3rd party themes from that post I linked you to if uxstyle core says that the files have been tampered with thats cause they have had edits made to them in some way so to use that you would need 3 ddl's from your os origional and untouched to replace them first. Universal theme patcher will do them no problem only use the per patched dll's if you dont have sp1 installed as they are not sp1 updated as of yet :)

rusl@n
February 19th, 2011, 10:36 PM
Thank you for the wonderful theme Razorsedge think it's not over yet, and will continue this wonderful creation :)

XFX2600F
March 13th, 2011, 12:59 AM
Too good this theme, colors, style, all excellent, Thanks for sharing, Greetings :gun:

dosos
April 2nd, 2011, 01:51 PM
amazing theme!!!!thank you very much!!!

vlad tepes
April 4th, 2011, 07:59 PM
Good work, fantastic NEMESIS, so follow through is welcome to make great themes and W7, greetings. Ohhhhhhhh not know which is better and now with this less :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :shock: :burns:

intandita
May 23rd, 2011, 01:25 PM
amazing..good job

alfrose
June 22nd, 2011, 11:15 AM
all i can say is WOW tnx for sharing this :cool: :cool: :cool:

NAHOM
September 19th, 2011, 04:34 PM
This theme not see every day I like it very much bud Thank you for this amazing work:party2:

Cris Mena
October 12th, 2011, 09:05 PM
wow this theme looks fantastic thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scopion1745
October 27th, 2011, 09:28 PM
hey ho razoregde
i love these theme and i would be happy if you upload it again
all of your theme look awsome *-*

razorsedge
October 28th, 2011, 09:25 PM
hey ho razoregde
i love these theme and i would be happy if you upload it again
all of your theme look awsome *-*

Hi scopion1745 sry about that have no idea how the links ended up being down I have reupped what was dead in the post and posted new links thanks for letting me know my apologies :)

sinbolik
November 8th, 2011, 03:45 AM
i got a question. so i downloaded your theme. and i was right about to install it. but then noticed there's no uninstall program... how would i be able to uninstall this if i do install??? sorry for the noob question.

8pecxstudios
November 8th, 2011, 04:13 AM
Mind Blowingly awesome that's a job better then well done it's Epiclly Ultimate.

razorsedge
November 8th, 2011, 06:58 AM
i got a question. so i downloaded your theme. and i was right about to install it. but then noticed there's no uninstall program... how would i be able to uninstall this if i do install??? sorry for the noob question.

Hi Bud :)

The theme installer for the theme all it does is place the theme in your windows theme folder and applies it, u dont have to uninstall if u dont want to use it anymore just switch themes like u would do with any other.

The installer adds theme resource changer to your os, theme resource changer is not really an application its just a few registry tweaks added to your os so that the start orb, explorer frame buttons, shell32.dll side panel and other items are appled when the theme is.

This way you do not have to edit any of your dlls for any of these images they are left untouched and its all done from the computers memory instead saves you a lot of hassle and time. If you already have theme resource changer installed all this does is apply the theme itself then :)

sinbolik
November 9th, 2011, 11:18 PM
aaaaah. i see. sweet. thanks you thank you.

mbs288
December 17th, 2011, 04:29 PM
The best one I love this one!! excellent work.

adn1
December 18th, 2011, 04:32 PM
The best one I love this one!! excellent work.agree , beautiful

ztusek
December 18th, 2011, 10:58 PM
cool :)

sylverseyer
January 31st, 2012, 11:36 PM
verry nice work man.. thank you so much!!!!

Hellcat
February 2nd, 2012, 08:06 PM
:flirt: awesome work, simply stunning, fantastic theme, thank you Tucker :tu: :loving: :happy:

Letícia®
May 14th, 2012, 01:22 PM
great, great job "razorsedge" congrats:girl::loving:

robj2005
May 14th, 2012, 02:25 PM
Cool theme Razor,i love the space themes,great work as usual:happy:

Vol7riX
May 18th, 2012, 01:12 PM
Thats an amazing theme , i love it.

razorsedge
July 19th, 2012, 06:24 AM
links reupped and updated :)

oldship
May 13th, 2013, 03:34 PM
tnx you:loving:

IceBabee
May 20th, 2013, 12:25 AM
Awesome theme............great detail and awesome artistry my friend! :)