PDA

View Full Version : Problems making themes work

kotox
January 22nd, 2011, 12:11 PM
Hi!

I am having problems patching my pc for custom themes to work!
I use the program everyone tell about to patch 3 files, but i am not able to press the "Patch" butons outside the files in the program, why is this?

Thanks! :)

bgjerlow designs
January 22nd, 2011, 12:32 PM
Hi!

I am having problems patching my pc for custom themes to work!
I use the program everyone tell about to patch 3 files, but i am not able to press the "Patch" butons outside the files in the program, why is this?

Thanks! :)
Are you sure you haven't already patched your system?
Because that's the only reason i can think of that will make you unable to press the patch buttons
Anyway, if custom themes doesn't work you could always try to restore the patched files from the patcher software, restart, then patch the files again, and restart

kotox
January 22nd, 2011, 12:40 PM
That may be! But, how do i use custom themes then exactly? Hmm

bgjerlow designs
January 22nd, 2011, 01:26 PM
That may be! But, how do i use custom themes then exactly? Hmm
Look at my tutorial ;)
http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/27909-How-to-Apply-Custom-Themes-in-Windows-7

kotox
January 22nd, 2011, 01:37 PM
But, i am having problems finding my resources/themes folder! Can't find it anywhere, and doesn't come up when i search...Any ideas?

bgjerlow designs
January 22nd, 2011, 01:47 PM
But, i am having problems finding my resources/themes folder! Can't find it anywhere, and doesn't come up when i search...Any ideas?
Go to Computer, go to the drive you have Windows installed on, then Windows --> Resources --> Themes