PDA

View Full Version : Logo 2

cyberbliss
January 24th, 2011, 06:05 AM
Hey guys,

I think this is a very cool forum and love the themes here. Awesome art and fantastic work.

I'm not very good with photoshop but try to learn something everyday.

Anyways, I was hoping someone could create a symbol like the one below for me to use as my logo.

Possibly a vector with transparent backgroud, but in the same metallic style.

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l507/cyberbliss/logo-brand-detail-00001.jpg

Please PM me if you get a chance...I can compensate up to 20$.

I hope that doesn't go against the rules or offend any members here. I just feel that there is some of the best graphic artists on the net here on this forum
and would'nt hurt to ask.

Thank you!

Thanks alot

nofx1994
January 24th, 2011, 06:26 AM
here is a quick go at it

cyberbliss
January 24th, 2011, 03:38 PM
Very cool guys! I really appreciate you taking the time to do this. Thank you!

But I should have been more specific in my request. (My bad) I cannot use the same logo as the original (it belongs to the skins factory), but rather wanted to create something similar.

The skins factory made this logo for a client ?- I couldn't use it even if the colors were changed and the black background were removed.

I was hoping to have something similar...maybe with different blade extensions or even a triangle instead of the ring, but with the same metallic style and feel.

I may be overstepping my bounds here by asking...sorry guys.

If someone can make a symbol like the one posted - the offer still stands, or even if they already have something (in their portfolio) they created that matches my request please PM me or shoot an email.

Thanks to all on Virtual Customs for not only the cool themes and graphics, but the inspiration to learn and create!

VC is f****** awesome! (that's french for pretty good)

cya

cyberbliss
January 25th, 2011, 01:19 AM
Logo done....thanks!