PDA

View Full Version : Some custom request or help W7

chucho_21
January 29th, 2011, 01:40 AM
Good night/day/afternoon forum people, I've got a request or help, I dont know how to define it, for you expert guys, I want to change the color of the frame pane on the explorer.exe - the default one is kinda silver, well.. I don't like it at all, I want some gray with white fonts, there's any way to change that color? (that would change the start menu color as well)

The scond one, is to change the logon frame, some gray or dark as well would be nice, I don't know if someone could make me one of those :D that'd be cool :)

And the third request would be the next one, there are some icons in some windows folders C:Windows or System32, the icons laying on those folder are the executable windows help files (the yellow "?") look awful, I don't know if we could change those, it would be nice to. :)
In that same folder we could change "twunk_32" file, I mean what the hell with that icon? it's sooo primitive (gosh)
And the two remaining would be "winhlp32" and "write".

I'm gonna let the system32 folder for some other time, what I just requested is a lot of work already, and well I don't know guys, if you feel like helping me out, I'd really appreciatte, I also think it'd be a nice idea, for future themes and Icon Packs, don't you think? so we can fully change our W7 style 100%!

Thank you and salutes!

PD: I would prioritize the icons "issue" first

chucho_21
January 30th, 2011, 12:44 AM
I could work out the logon frame issue and part of the explorer pane, the left one precisely, only icon issue left :)