PDA

View Full Version : Request for site admin

i777Ares
February 6th, 2011, 04:01 AM
i love the elegant black style and i can not find it any where and so i was hoping you could show me where to get it or provide a dl link
love the site btw
i have allot of the themes from here.

P.S. my website when done will be for photoshop geeks lol sharing renders, psd's, etc.....
i would like your permission to add a link to your site on mine.

Thank You
Ares

Mr GRiM
February 6th, 2011, 04:15 AM
The Elegant Black skin is a mod I did of X-Treme from here http://www.skin-lab.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2857, all the forum styles on our board are modded from other styles so there is no where you can download these styles from sorry.

i777Ares
February 6th, 2011, 05:18 AM
thank you i will modify with my new ps CS5 lol i hope that this i ok but here is a link to my site
it is still under construction but its x-tremedesigns.net so this theme is perfect lol ty

is this ok with you

bigcyco1
February 6th, 2011, 06:10 AM
thank you i e]ill modify with my new ps CS5 lol i hope that this i ok but here is a link to my site
it is still under construction but its x-tremedesigns.net so this theme is perfect lol ty

is this ok with you
lol it's not for me or anybody to say but mr.grim hes our mentor and admin of this top notch site but i think you should ask him after you get your site up and running and prove its worthy of being link to the best visual styles site and all us v.c. guys not trying to sound mean or stuck up but the site it means allot to all us here so you prove your site is worthy to be link to us than ask grim don't take it badly though i mean no disrespect to you mate but i don't think it benefits grim or any of us just giving hand outs to guys or smart of us to do that just don't know type of standards you going to have on your site and if it's going to be up to hanging us big dogs that's quite a task alone so i say no not yet :sorry: but if grim says it's o.k. than it don't matter that i said no lmao

i777Ares
February 6th, 2011, 07:24 AM
well im a 29 soon to be 30 O NOOOO and i do some light web design but I will not expect grim to post my site url here but with this sites url on my site will help get more ppl here once its up and running but if he says no its no sweat off my back lol.

Mr GRiM
February 6th, 2011, 08:08 AM
well im a 29 soon to be 30 O NOOOO and i do some light web design but I will not expect grim to post my site url here but with this sites url on my site will help get more ppl here once its up and running but if he says no its no sweat off my back lol.

Thats cool bud, I don't mind at all if you want to link to us, feel free to add your website link in your UserCP and in your sig if you like :)

bigcyco1
February 6th, 2011, 08:25 AM
oh that's different in that case no big deal ;) but again it's up to grim so it don't matter i say yes or anybody else says yes or no that's up to mr. grim lmao

bigcyco1
February 6th, 2011, 08:27 AM
:what: :shock: :what: :what: lol i see grim already reply sorry i did not see that at first lmao

i777Ares
February 6th, 2011, 08:44 AM
Thanks grim i will do that as soon as my site is up I am new to using phpbb I have had other sites with other cms's but phpbb seems to have what I need for the site.

could i ask if you don't mind on the front page you have the Last 16 Attachments in Forum marquee.
is this a mod and if so where may i get it from?
it will be of great use on my site

ty

Mr GRiM
February 6th, 2011, 10:34 AM
Thanks grim i will do that as soon as my site is up I am new to using phpbb I have had other sites with other cms's but phpbb seems to have what I need for the site.

could i ask if you don't mind on the front page you have the Last 16 Attachments in Forum marquee.
is this a mod and if so where may i get it from?
it will be of great use on my site

ty

Yes it's a mod, you can download it here http://4seven.kilu.de/forum/phpbb3/view ... ?f=8&t=337 (http://4seven.kilu.de/forum/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=337)