PDA

View Full Version : YES !!!!!! im back

parks82
February 7th, 2011, 01:32 PM
hi everyone.... i stumbled across this site about 2 years ago registered, and was absolutely blown away with the site, the members, and the general layout, tutorials, the list is as long as my arm.. THIS SITE IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.. TOP MARKS MR.GRIM IF YOUR THE ONE WHO CREATED IT.. the CPU i had at the time was a liquid cooled system, and due to the idiocy of some stupid shop assistant, he cause a massive leak in my system and completely ruined it. sadly then, i lost all information along with this site, i could not remeber for the life of me what it was called.. i was left devasted by this loss.... now unbelievably, i have found it again... i am ecstatic :-D

so i would like to reintroudce myself since afew of you how i was chatting to would have forgotten me...lol.. im greatly looking forward to the new friendship and journy with you guys... :cheeky: , but i do need pointed in the right direction to how to install the icons. i have managed to install a theme, but cant find a link to the tutorial on how to instal the icons.. thanks

Mr GRiM
February 8th, 2011, 02:40 AM
I recommend you start off with installing my Blade theme and then follow the instructions on the page to install 7tsp and read the tutorial on how to use it, that will install all your icons that go with the theme as well as any other extras like the matching media player and IE skin etc. viewtopic.php?f=75&t=6102 (http://www.virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?f=75&t=6102)

parks82
February 8th, 2011, 09:59 AM
brilliant m8. thanks. im still wearing a beaming smile since finding this site again.... :smile: