PDA

View Full Version : Clash of the Titans III : Total Annihilation

razorsedge
February 12th, 2011, 03:22 AM
[center:wo6olyia][attachment=0:wo6olyia]Clash of the titans 3.jpg[/attachment:wo6olyia]

After numerious requests we are back for round 3 of Clash of the Titans this one titled Total Annihilation....

I would like to thank the themers and members who have asked when the next round would be starting.

We are going to start the competition Monday February 21st, this will give time to any of you that would like to enter to be able to complete anything you are currently working on :)

If there is anyone who would like to participate in the competition that I have not already sent a pm too plz just respond here and I will send you a pm with the rules and such :gun:

Mr Grim is looking to hold on to his title for a 3rd staright time will he, we shall soon find out the war is about to beign good luck to everyone :)

Clash of the Titans III : Total Annihilation

In the end there can be only one........[/center:wo6olyia]

HaCkthEplAneT
February 12th, 2011, 03:31 AM
This is great news. I have been waiting for the next comp. Hoping for some fantastic themes just like the last competition

:smile:

An early good luck to all theme builders that enter!!

:nerd:

Kino
February 12th, 2011, 05:05 AM
Another Epic battle
for the theme builders :happy:
Goodluck to the participants
:gun: :cool:

Mr GRiM
February 12th, 2011, 06:15 AM
Bring it on lads :gun: lmao

lefty1981
February 12th, 2011, 10:10 AM
it's time to make heros! i'm in!
let us put down the grim-reaper :anger:

gor17981
February 12th, 2011, 10:16 AM
Looking forward to see what awesome themes come from this competition, good luck to every one who enters :smile:

laur
February 12th, 2011, 11:22 AM
OK,let's see you again! :happy: :smile: ;)

bbosa
February 12th, 2011, 12:31 PM
wow ,, nice to have fun again with you guys :gun: ok iam on it mate,, :gun: together to get grimer down lmao :td: lmao

ArtemisFowlXX
February 12th, 2011, 12:32 PM
I am ready :heh:

skull1959
February 12th, 2011, 01:08 PM
Thanks for the invite guys
All I can say is Bring it ON.

robyroby
February 12th, 2011, 02:29 PM
Thanks for the invitation, i m really happy :happy:

SilentShadow
February 12th, 2011, 03:04 PM
I plan to enter again, this time, without finals in the way lol =)

If that's ok with you all =P

Species A.I.
February 12th, 2011, 03:24 PM
Hey Razor, I would like see the rules, in order to decide if I am able to enter the contest at my current skill level, either way I am looking forward to the contest, good luck to everyone :smile:

razorsedge
February 12th, 2011, 11:24 PM
excellent guys we have a big group so far for this one it's going to be epic everyone wants a peice of the big man grimmer WOW lol

Species I sent you the rules just pm me back either way if you would like to be in or not :)

dareckibmw
February 13th, 2011, 01:11 AM
You you guys want fair game ? get rid of Mark first !!! :gun: :D lmao

j/k ;) can't wait to see some teasers! :happy:

lahercoll
February 13th, 2011, 03:39 AM
Woo ... waiting impressive I work of the teachers of vc regards to all and luck bye... :party2: :-D

Pauliewog
February 13th, 2011, 09:02 AM
I would really love to be in this one but do to the fact that a lot of bad things have happened in my personal life in the past week I will not be able to. Good luck to everyone and I hope to see some really great themes!

bgjerlow designs
February 13th, 2011, 03:25 PM
Looking forward to the competition. Not sure if i will enter this time myself, haven't decided yet. But if i decide not to, i will enjoy following the competition anyway :)

jkd
February 13th, 2011, 05:55 PM
Sorry to hear that pauliewog, I hope things get better for you; And to all who have entered good luck i hope we get a lot of members taking on the challenge.

:smile:

Bristow
February 15th, 2011, 11:29 AM
Who will prevail this time? Will it be the undisputed Grim Reaper :devil: or will there be a new champion :cool2: who will bring the Master to it's knees :anger: