PDA

View Full Version : I need some help, please

gheepard
February 18th, 2011, 03:17 PM
Hello. I have a small problem. I'm trying to modify a file, but when is done, it looks bad / ugly
I'm talking about this image, and as you can see, the corners - up, are not ok.
I attached here 2 images, so you can see the corners -up, left and right.
I know where the locations are, to change this, but i cannot change it, i mean, if i change it, it looks horrible. Please help me to modify this image.
Thanks in advance.

gheepard
February 18th, 2011, 07:27 PM
for your top image in window frames area use this for the sizing margins - 8, 8, 20, 1 :smile:
You mean this location, right ?
I don't know, but i cannot fix this. I'll try again, anyway. Thanks.

bigcyco1
February 20th, 2011, 04:30 AM
yeah that's what devils brand means bud see where it says sizing margins change those i also think you might need to change or add content margins to get it to look right your going to half to play around testing it just keep changing your sizing margins content margins actually i just checked ain't going matter just change sizing margins till it looks right ;) that's what i do anyway lmao if you can't figure it out still p.m. to me or nofx1994 or devil brands one of us should be able to fix it for you but i think it's best if you do it yourself it's the only way your going to get better and learn imo :cool2:

bigcyco1
February 21st, 2011, 05:04 PM
o.k. i got your p.m. bud i can do that for you but not till next saturday or sunday :smile: so you going to half to be patient lol or if you need it sooner you'll half to ask one of other guys ;)

gheepard
February 21st, 2011, 06:23 PM
Do i have to change for Bottom / Left / Right / Top ? All of them ?
I tried only for the "top" one and i received this error
Thank you.

gheepard
February 21st, 2011, 08:31 PM
I did, but still this message, and instead those numbers, i have " normal editbo"
:idk:
That's the only part ( so far ) i can't fix, since i starte using VSB. I just wanna change the color to grey, that's it.