PDA

View Full Version : Textcolour in the Services Window

vceu
March 6th, 2011, 06:44 PM
Hallo,
Where can i change the textcolour in the Manage_computer> Services Area, this blue textcolour for start and restart services and
in the Main Explorer the Title "Disc Drives"
thank you very much for help
vceu :peace:

Mr GRiM
March 7th, 2011, 07:03 AM
Hallo,
Where can i change the textcolour in the Manage_computer> Services Area, this blue textcolour for start and restart services and
in the Main Explorer the Title "Disc Drives"
thank you very much for help
vceu :peace:

Had a look but I could not find any properties for the blue text there sorry.

vceu
March 7th, 2011, 09:34 AM
thanks very much for your reply
the textcolour for the "disk drives" in the main explorer is seriously in Explorer & Shell - Explorer - List View - GroupHeader - Heading1TextColor:Color
sorry for asking, i was blind.
another thing i found out by changing textcolours: the textcolour in the StartMenu > Panels > Basic > Programs ListExtended is in the PlacesListExtended.
thats only for your knowing. ;)
And as second, actually it is not good to change the main textcolour into white, because the most applications dont show the background from the theme, they mostly stay as white, so if you have a white textcolour, you cannot read anything. this only by the way.
wish you a good time :icon_biggrin:
vceu :happy:

vceu
March 22nd, 2011, 11:18 PM
Services_Start_Textcolour is Styles > ControlPanelStyle > NavigationpaneLabel > textcolor : color
Services_Restart i didnt find yet

The Services_Start_Textcolor is in Fonts, Colors & System Metrics > Fonts & System Metrics > HOTTRACKING:COLOR
Sorry about the mistake.
i wondered, that nobody wanted to correct it
greetings