PDA

View Full Version : How to edit Address bar Backgorund in Basic Mode?

rflfn
March 15th, 2011, 02:52 PM
Where can I find and edit this image in WSB?

Mr GRiM
March 15th, 2011, 03:35 PM
Address, Breadcrumb & Search > Address > AddressBand > Basic > AddressBand > <1>

rflfn
March 15th, 2011, 07:05 PM
Address, Breadcrumb & Search > Address > AddressBand > Basic > AddressBand > <1>

Thx for reply Mr GRIM, but not this picture, I mean the blue background behind the address bar

razorsedge
March 15th, 2011, 08:23 PM

Thx for reply Mr GRIM, but not this picture, I mean the blue background behind the address bar

that blue in the picture is part of the window frame look here in this image:

Windows and Caption Buttons > Basic > Caption

Windows and Caption Buttons > Basic > SmallCaption

Windows and Caption Buttons > Basic > MinCaption

Windows and Caption Buttons > Basic > MaxCaption

rflfn
March 16th, 2011, 03:17 AM

that blue in the picture is part of the window frame look here in this image:

Windows and Caption Buttons > Basic > Caption

Windows and Caption Buttons > Basic > SmallCaption

Windows and Caption Buttons > Basic > MinCaption

Windows and Caption Buttons > Basic > MaxCaption

As you can see all the pictures that you mentioned I changed, but still the same problem still blue background ...

What should I do now?

Mr GRiM
March 16th, 2011, 07:12 AM
lol sorry I should have looked at your question better.

Toolbars, Headers and Rebar > Rebar > NavBar > Basic > Normal > Active > Background
Toolbars, Headers and Rebar > Rebar > NavBar > Basic > Normal > Inactive > Background
Toolbars, Headers and Rebar > Rebar > NavBar > Basic > Max > Active > Background
Toolbars, Headers and Rebar > Rebar > NavBar > Basic > Max > Inactive > Background

That should be better for you :smile:

rflfn
March 16th, 2011, 01:14 PM
lol sorry I should have looked at your question better.

Toolbars, Headers and Rebar > Rebar > NavBar > Basic > Normal > Active > Background
Toolbars, Headers and Rebar > Rebar > NavBar > Basic > Normal > Inactive > Background
Toolbars, Headers and Rebar > Rebar > NavBar > Basic > Max > Active > Background
Toolbars, Headers and Rebar > Rebar > NavBar > Basic > Max > Inactive > Background

That should be better for you :smile:

Perfect! Thx Mr GRIM :laughing:

Waleedov
May 1st, 2023, 10:14 AM
Why can't I see any attachments?

It keeps showing:
"Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
May 1st, 2023, 02:38 PM
Why can't I see any attachments?

It keeps showing:
"Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"
because this thread is more than 12 years old
attachment, for example, a photo that was added here
either it has expired on the external site where it was uploaded
or the given page has not existed for a long time because more than 12 years have passed since its creation