PDA

View Full Version : Event Horizon

razorsedge
March 18th, 2011, 01:54 PM
Theme Exclusive for Virtual Customs only thanks for all the requests guys I do not authorize this theme to be posted anywhere but Virtual Customs :)

The Year 2040

Deep Space research vessle the Event Horizon

Launched to explore boundries of solar system

She disappears without a trace

Beyond the 8th planet neptune

It's the worst space disaster on record...

The Year 2047

Event Horizon reappears

after being gone for more then 7 years

Where has she been......

In space no one can hear you scream...

This is my entry into our new theme competition Clash of the Titans III: Total Annihilation

How to patch your system to use 3rd party themes and apply theme video tutorial: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37747-How-to-patch-windows-7-to-allow-3rd-party-themes-and-apply-themes-video-tutorial

How to change icons and apply theme extras video tutorial: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37745-Edit-Dll-images-apply-icons-theme-extras-video-tutorial

How to use 7tsp packs Video Tutorial: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/37746-How-to-apply-a-7tsp-pack-video-tutorial

Event Horizon Includes

Theme installer or seperate download of theme to manually add to resources folder

on application of theme when used with resource theme changer you get

Custom start orb
Custom explorerfame.dll buttons and images
Custom navigation panel for shell32.dll
Custom Imageres.dll Icons
Custom Event Horizon all new sound pack
Custom The Heavy Cursor pack
Eurostile, Microgramma and Alexis Fonts
7 Custom wallpapers

Event Horizon Extras Pack Includes

45+ Custom Dock icons
Objectdock skin
Event Horizon gadgets
Custom Event Horizon shellbrd orb
Custom Event Horizon genuine image for system.cpl
Custom clock for timedate.cpl

I would like to thank Mr Grim for all his help with this theme thanks much bud could not have done it without you :)

I would also like to thank all of the themers who entered this competition you have all done such awesome themes and made this the
best competition yet thanks for all your hard work. Thanks to all the members of Virtual Customs for all your comments and for
following us through the entire competition thank you very much :)

Theme

http://www.4shared.com/rar/Hsc_444x/Event_Horizon.html

Event Horizon Extras

http://www.4shared.com/rar/tC_7M7xd/Event_Horizon_Extras.html

WMP and Time date cpl for windows 7 sp1 x64 courtsey of fixdar thanks very much bud :)

onagena
March 18th, 2011, 02:54 PM
:cheeky: Everything is super, thank you so much!

skybox15
March 18th, 2011, 03:16 PM
all i can say is WOW!!! SUPER AMAZING!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:

:cool:

Kino
March 18th, 2011, 03:53 PM
Wow Gonna try this one
^-^ thanks razoredge!
your theme is super
:cool:

Twisted-Devil
March 18th, 2011, 04:24 PM
Great theme this :) Got error wen running installer ....

gor17981
March 18th, 2011, 04:25 PM
Thanks, this theme is sick, good luck in the competition :smile:

razorsedge
March 18th, 2011, 04:36 PM
Great theme this :) Got error wen running installer ....

hi twisted ya a few ppl have got that error, its just a simple installer not sure why for some it goes and some it don't it installed the theme just did not apply it so if u go to personalization and just click on it, it will apply the theme :)

and thanks everyone for ur comments I am very happy to see you do like the theme :)

bigcyco1
March 18th, 2011, 05:02 PM
wow razor you out did yourself bud this is ******* :burns:

panda24
March 18th, 2011, 05:18 PM
hey razor getting all ty bro and many tanks bro :party2: :cool:

March 18th, 2011, 05:37 PM
[center:1gvqjgll]just outstanding, you guys really made it hard to deside[/center:1gvqjgll][color=#FF0000]

GTK48
March 18th, 2011, 06:39 PM
Great Work. :cool: :cool:

DennyMK®
March 18th, 2011, 06:45 PM
Awesome theme 10/10

plomo
March 18th, 2011, 07:18 PM
all i can said wow excellen job razorsedged thanks for shering and i can wait for red.

jkd
March 18th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Wassup razor that is one amazing masterpiece, you got my vote.

What a competition it turned out to be thanks for making it happen.

Mr GRiM
March 18th, 2011, 08:34 PM
This is a great looking theme and I really love the sound scheme as well, you got one of my votes :smile:

HaCkthEplAneT
March 18th, 2011, 09:16 PM
:shocked:
This is an amazing theme razor. You pulled out all the stops on this one. Good Luck in the voting bud!!

:gun:

bgjerlow designs
March 18th, 2011, 09:25 PM
Looks really nice Tucker, great job :)

serschik
March 18th, 2011, 10:04 PM
i begins love to green color :laughing: fantastic work,thank you! :gun:

nofx1994
March 18th, 2011, 10:59 PM
a fantastic theme razor if anyone deserves that title it would be you with this theme I mean wow man you really out done yourself this time around

lefty1981
March 18th, 2011, 11:03 PM
you know green is not my color!^^but i love your newest theme!

imported_devereau
March 19th, 2011, 12:23 AM
Great, INCREDIBLE and beuatifull, but I am a blueman!

skull1959
March 19th, 2011, 12:26 AM
Hi man truly inspired theme bud very nice work indeed.

robyroby
March 19th, 2011, 01:06 AM
I'm trying now, and I think it's one of the most beautiful themes ever bud. it would be nice if you did a blue version, but also green is awesome :cool: :burns:

razorsedge
March 19th, 2011, 02:24 AM
thanks very much for the comments everyone its great to see you like the theme thank you very much :)

RobyRoby I will be doing this theme in red and blue also I have had a ton of requests for it in both colors so after the comp is over I will gget started on both just wanna take a break for a few days lmao thanks for the comments bud I love your theme as well I have been trying it here in the dark at nite and its wicked cool the way it glows :)

lahercoll
March 19th, 2011, 04:02 AM
A spectacular topic friend the excellent one I work thank you thousand graces for so splendid theme shares thank you regards friend and luck in the competition :happy: :-D

smokey
March 19th, 2011, 07:31 AM
hey razor, i was wondering if there is a possibility of getting a taskbar with small icons? ill be using this one if its not possible even with the large icons :) but id love some small ones :cheeky: thanks bud!

myk_pet
March 19th, 2011, 07:44 AM
Outstanding job razor! now, you're the champion! you got my vote! Kudos!

Hellcat
March 19th, 2011, 08:18 AM
:flirt: formidable theme, very great work, congrats, thank you razor :party2: love theme :loving:

freshman
March 19th, 2011, 11:12 AM
thanks geweldig mooi

razorsedge
March 19th, 2011, 02:30 PM
Thnaks very much for the comments everyone great to see you like the theme :)

Video by HackthePlanet added to post thanks much bud for the wonderful job you do on the vids :happy:

smokey no problem I will check into the small icons taskbar here I will be doing the theme in red and blue as well so I will fix something up for you on the 3 :)

JoellyasaurusRex
March 20th, 2011, 12:58 AM
I love the theme but i had a problem, same with the previous person saying that the Theme Installer would say that the Event could not be found. but it was in the personalize>themes folder. when i applied it though it looked like this. Also the other themes, like grims Blade/Deathstar would look the same. so i removed your theme from my computer and now the other themes work. what do you think is wrong? i really like this theme and want to have it D:<<<

fixdar
March 20th, 2011, 02:17 AM
I would like to share my first intent the modification the wmploc.dll and timedate.cpl for windows 7 sp1 x64 v12.0.7601.17514

http://i.imgur.com/isPF1.jpg (http://imgur.com/isPF1)

Joao40
March 20th, 2011, 02:23 AM
Its theme is very interesting, because the start menu and the combination of green and black is fine. It's an admirable job. Congratulations and thank you.

razorsedge
March 20th, 2011, 02:57 AM
I love the theme but i had a problem, same with the previous person saying that the Theme Installer would say that the Event could not be found. but it was in the personalize>themes folder. when i applied it though it looked like this. Also the other themes, like grims Blade/Deathstar would look the same. so i removed your theme from my computer and now the other themes work. what do you think is wrong? i really like this theme and want to have it D:<<<

Hi bud :)

Thats weird its coming up in basic like ur theme files are not patched, the issue with the installer is a weird one works for some others no if it did not apply the theme then you would click it as you did always applied for anyone that had the error, so just go to the first post there and download the theme only one thats the same theme and all u just have to unrar it and copy the folder and theme file to your c drive \ windows\ resources \ themes folder then go to personalization and apply it thats all the theme installer does is actually place those files in there for you :)

razorsedge
March 20th, 2011, 02:58 AM
I would like to share my first intent the modification the wmploc.dll and timedate.cpl for windows 7 sp1 x64 v12.0.7601.17514

Fixdar thanks thats a really nice job you did with the wmp there I will add your work with credits to the main post of the theme thank you very much great work :)

Joao40
March 20th, 2011, 04:57 AM
I use a translator to post comments and know that translation is not always faithful to my comments. He did not say that the vote is unfair. Just wanted to say that he thought the winner was BBosa, according to my taste, obviously. Sorry for not master the English language.

razorsedge
March 20th, 2011, 05:16 AM
I use a translator to post comments and know that translation is not always faithful to my comments. He did not say that the vote is unfair. Just wanted to say that he thought the winner was BBosa, according to my taste, obviously. Sorry for not master the English language.

Ahhh ok that no problem just cause it was in another post of another theme and the way it was worded I did not want things to be taken away from other themers in the comp as they all did wonderful jobs, thats no problem at all then I just wanted to make sure all the themers in the comp get a gd pat on the back for thier hard work. No offense taken by what u said it's was just the wording that threw me off. I understand of translators not doing a very good job lol

fixdar
March 20th, 2011, 12:30 PM
[quote="fixdar » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:17 pm (http://virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?p=34985#p34985)":20l67b4m]I would like to share my first intent the modification the wmploc.dll and timedate.cpl for windows 7 sp1 x64 v12.0.7601.17514

Fixdar thanks thats a really nice job you did with the wmp there I will add your work with credits to the main post of the theme thank you very much great work :)[/quote:20l67b4m]

Thaks to you m8... very nice theme... :burns:

JoellyasaurusRex
March 20th, 2011, 03:23 PM
[quote="Joao40 » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:57 pm (http://virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?p=35005#p35005)":2jatgoag]I use a translator to post comments and know that translation is not always faithful to my comments. He did not say that the vote is unfair. Just wanted to say that he thought the winner was BBosa, according to my taste, obviously. Sorry for not master the English language.

Ahhh ok that no problem just cause it was in another post of another theme and the way it was worded I did not want things to be taken away from other themers in the comp as they all did wonderful jobs, thats no problem at all then I just wanted to make sure all the themers in the comp get a gd pat on the back for thier hard work. No offense taken by what u said it's was just the wording that threw me off. I understand of translators not doing a very good job lol[/quote:2jatgoag]

that worked! thank you, this is one amazing them!

coyani
March 20th, 2011, 07:31 PM
awasome theme razor you are really amazing thank you so much for sharing your job brother :laughing:

dreamer567
March 20th, 2011, 11:21 PM
Very nice theme, looks great :cool:

JokeStar
March 21st, 2011, 02:10 AM
An Awesome piece of work Razor...it really captures the mood and fulfills the fantasy of "Event Horizon".....well done!!

I can see you poured you heart into creating this theme, all those custom images....An Artist!!

I take my hat off to you.... :smile:

smokey
March 21st, 2011, 02:34 AM
Thnaks very much for the comments everyone great to see you like the theme :)

Video by HackthePlanet added to post thanks much bud for the wonderful job you do on the vids :happy:

smokey no problem I will check into the small icons taskbar here I will be doing the theme in red and blue as well so I will fix something up for you on the 3 :)

sweet! thanks man, much appreciated, i cant wait!

OT - do you have any plans of creating an updated windows 7 x64? if not id love to re- re-energize Nucleus Windows 7 Ultimate x64 but maybe as energized event horizon windows 7 ultimate x64 :)

razorsedge
March 21st, 2011, 05:33 AM
thanks very much for all the comments everyone :)

jokestar thank you very much yes Its a movie I really enjoyed and wanted to make the theme smooth yet dark and creepy at the same I thought a lot about how to do it in the right way I am very happy to see you all liked the way it came out thank you very much :)

smokey,

I already figured the small issue with the small icons on the taskbar I missed one property when I was making my edits thats why it was a little jumbled on the small icons I have fixed it now and I will update the post later today with the new one and reply here when ready, will send you a pm so you can grab it when it's up :)

I have just finished the blue msstyle as well for those of you that wanted a blue version I will fix up the extras to match and up that later today as well, then in another day or 2 I will have the red version also done for those that were asking for a red one :)

As for a new full os build hummm back when I did event horizon for xp that was my most popular xp one Win 7 does deserve a event horizon version I think lol I can surley have a look into that I have had a lot of requests to do a new full win 7 os custom mod its been a while since I have had one out there lol

Elmo56
March 21st, 2011, 03:50 PM
Awesome theme mate. your definatlly in the running.

smokey
March 22nd, 2011, 04:59 AM
good shit man, thanks again

im sure a bunch of ppl at sitp would support any mod/theme you make :) id have to say other thank n0ak's xDark series, your custom win7 mods are some of the nicest looking and smoothest running. personally i think all you would need to do is just update to sp1 and change nucleus for event horizon and voila! perfection :)

razorsedge
March 22nd, 2011, 05:05 AM
good shit man, thanks again

im sure a bunch of ppl at sitp would support any mod/theme you make :) id have to say other thank n0ak's xDark series, your custom win7 mods are some of the nicest looking and smoothest running. personally i think all you would need to do is just update to sp1 and change nucleus for event horizon and voila! perfection :)

Most welcome bud I am working at that small icons taskbar few little bugs here I am trying to sort out .

For the build ya I know they guys at sitp would like one I have been asked quite a bit from guys there lol, noak is a gd modder got lot's of skill his builds are very well made :)

smokey
March 23rd, 2011, 02:25 AM
cool cool, appreciate it :) take yo time bro ill still be rockin large icons, i just like this theme that much :), i usually just remove themes that only support large icons lol but this shit is just tooo cool lookin.

aye, im runnin xdark 4.1 atm, his stuff is always rock solid. he actually edits a shit ton of the windows .dll's himself, which is some dedications. cuz anyone thats messed with modding windows knows theres 1000's of dll's

razorsedge
March 23rd, 2011, 05:52 PM
cool cool, appreciate it :) take yo time bro ill still be rockin large icons, i just like this theme that much :), i usually just remove themes that only support large icons lol but this shit is just tooo cool lookin.

aye, im runnin xdark 4.1 atm, his stuff is always rock solid. he actually edits a shit ton of the windows .dll's himself, which is some dedications. cuz anyone thats messed with modding windows knows theres 1000's of dll's

No problem at all bud ya I am working on this taskbar as we speak, its a weird things for the small icons I am trying to sort it lol

AS for the builds yes your right very much so with editing the dll's and so forth I when doing my win 7 builds it was around 400 dll's I have to edit that does not include all the extra coding I had to add to enable the side pics on all the resources lol
it can be quite taxing on u lol

JoellyasaurusRex
March 31st, 2011, 09:34 PM
Can you explain how to install the extra theme icons?

dosos
April 2nd, 2011, 01:46 PM
great one!!!!thank you man!!!

Robynb
April 4th, 2011, 05:52 PM
really nice work man. but i can´t change the dock icons and the start icon. some help plz

vlad tepes
April 4th, 2011, 06:40 PM
Thanks another great job, congratulations :loving: :loving: :loving: could make one in green poisson? would be tremendous to combine my winamp skin v1dot1 Drone ,thanks ------------------is just an advice------------------------- :cool:

Thug187
April 27th, 2011, 08:48 PM
Wow what a great theme thank you so much

awesometree
May 11th, 2011, 12:35 PM
This is awesome!! Could you make a StarCraft 2 theme? because I really believe you could make it very well... :peace: :smile:

bigwill
May 15th, 2011, 07:13 AM
damn, nice theme

parisianplayboy
May 19th, 2011, 07:29 PM
nice super amazing but can i asking? when i can download wallpaper ?

_Deano_
May 19th, 2011, 08:00 PM
you have the theme applied ? rite click your desktop and you can click next desktop background

razorsedge
May 20th, 2011, 04:52 AM
nice super amazing but can i asking? when i can download wallpaper ?

HI,

The wallpapers are in the theme itself when u apply the theme they will rotate every hour or so, if u want just the walls themselves then go into the event horizon folder and the background folder they are all inside there :)

NAHOM
September 19th, 2011, 04:38 PM
Spectacular work my friend amazing thank you razor;)

samuel2202
December 31st, 2011, 05:55 PM
now this took me me by surprise...wow

Letícia®
May 14th, 2012, 01:36 PM
really you do an incredible job.... thank you:love::girl::love:

robj2005
May 14th, 2012, 01:46 PM
The green looks incredible,very vivid,great theme,thanks razor:happy:

ratboy
May 19th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Green is awesome great work m8

razorsedge
July 19th, 2012, 06:25 AM
links reupped and updated :)

Rye69
October 9th, 2012, 02:38 PM
Hey, I live in china and I can't access mediafire, can you please post a mirror link on a website that is not blocked in china?

IceBabee
October 1st, 2013, 03:35 PM
I just want to Thank you for your hard work and talent on your themes! I love them all....great work my friend. :)