PDA

View Full Version : The Force by NOFX1994

nofx1994
March 18th, 2011, 05:42 PM
Here is it for all you STAR WARS fans out there I give you THE FORCE! This is a theme I did for our newest competition and is packed full of goodies for you die hard star wars fans out there. Now lets get to what is included in this theme.

1. Theme
2. 3 Rockdocks (made by me)
3. Png icon set 51 total in the set (made by me)
4. 4 custom wallpapers done by me
5. 2 wallpapers by Draganski http://draganski.deviantart.com/
6. custom light saber by mauam thanks man
7. custom start orb,shell32 images, explorerframe buttons (all shown with explorerframe patch included in do first folder)
8. custom star wars sounds
TO GET THE CARBON LOOK IN THE WINDOWS YOU NEED TO INSTALL THE PATCH I HAVE INCLUDED IN THE THEME.

I hope everyone enjoys the theme and if you like it vote for me in the competition thanks

March 18th, 2011, 06:37 PM
[center:2nwzmrll]truly fantastic, you guys really made it hard to choose[/center:2nwzmrll]

jkd
March 18th, 2011, 08:19 PM
wowy wowaa that is one awesome theme, thanks for entering and making this competition become one of the greatest hats off to you great theme makers.

Mega mind was great movie lol.

Mr GRiM
March 18th, 2011, 09:07 PM
You have outdone yourself with this one, outstanding piece of work, giving it a try now :smile:

razorsedge
March 18th, 2011, 09:22 PM
Da da da da--dadada- da dadada- da de do dah dah lol

Tried to get the nusic right think I did ok :happy:

Awesome job on this bud you sure put a lot of work into this one man went all out for everything really awesome job :smile:

gor17981
March 18th, 2011, 09:46 PM
Thanks nofx, fantastic :cool:

Big V
March 18th, 2011, 10:22 PM
Thanks Harvey I have been waiting to try this one out it looks amazing :party2:

lefty1981
March 18th, 2011, 11:04 PM
i will into the space,now!

gret work and i love your creativity,you have the best ideas of all theme builders.

bigcyco1
March 19th, 2011, 12:01 AM
:o Great work nofx looks top notch what else can i say your a ******* beast!You got my vote that's for sure! ;) :cool:

skull1959
March 19th, 2011, 12:19 AM
great work man realy cool theme.

Infiltrator
March 19th, 2011, 01:06 AM
Very nice work buddy, thank you

robyroby
March 19th, 2011, 01:26 AM
looks very nice mate! :cool:

lahercoll
March 19th, 2011, 03:49 AM
Teacher a spectacular topic without words excellent main work thank you for friend share with all of us a beauty of topic thank you luck in the competition look after yourself and a very affectionate greeting my friend bye.. :happy: :party2: :-D

Hellcat
March 19th, 2011, 08:17 AM
:flirt: awesome nice theme, fantastic work, congrats, thank you Harvey :party2: love theme :loving:

Joao40
March 20th, 2011, 02:33 AM
I liked your theme. One of the best themes light. Has details of excellence. Congratulations and thank you.

Elmo56
March 21st, 2011, 04:13 PM
Really Really nice theme mate. Thanks for sharing and thanks for making it Very hard to pick a winner!
Very Hard,
Very Hard, Very Hard.

Big V
March 22nd, 2011, 03:08 PM
Harvey i'm totally in love with this theme any chance we might be able to talk you in to making a skin for object dock to go along with it??? i was thinking a tile pad skin similar to your icons

xpac
March 24th, 2011, 05:00 AM
Oh man! This is a great master piece I like all the details.
It's Fantastic , awesome, stunning, best theme ever... sh@@@@@@@!
Idont know what to say
Thank you so much
:money: :cool: :party2: :nerd: :smile:

PC2012
May 22nd, 2011, 09:53 PM
My Win7 With My Video Card Has Problems With Win7 Themes
But I Believe This Theme Would Work Well. Just Like The Blade Theme From MrGrim01.

cheka
June 23rd, 2011, 10:26 PM
:greedy: Super cool theme...everything matches perfectlly...thanx...great job..buddy....+10

Mattzilla
September 7th, 2011, 10:26 PM
Love this theme, but I'm a noob so can someone explain how I may install this theme?

JohnDay
September 7th, 2011, 11:42 PM
Ok well you say im a noob but how much if a newbie to PC stuff i dont know so ill just go through everything i can think of, just skip the bits that are common place for you. Im not being condecending with any of this explanation just trying to explain as much as i can as some say im a noob and they really are PC illiterate and some say im a noob and can do just about everything.

First off you need to Patch Windows, if you have already done this then skip this bit.

Google for Universal Theme Patcher and download it or find it on this forum if you wish.
Use restore point and make a backup of windows, it is advisable to make regular backups with restore point anyway.

Double click Universal Theme Patcher and click patch system.
Let it do its thing and then restart windows, it may take a little time for it to patch everything it needs to patch so be patient and let it finish. If windows still performs as it should then all is good and you can move on, if not use the restore point and try again.

Ok to the Theme
If you havnt done so already, the files need to be extracted with either 7zip or winrar. If you dont have anything to unzip with, then download either of those 2 programs and isntall them, you can get both from FileHippo.com

Extract the theme files anywhere, on the desktop or a specific folder of your choosing it doesnt matter.

Inside you will find a file called !Things to do First
Open that file and install Theme Resource Changer, X86 is 32bit system and X64 for 64bit system, if you have already done this for other themes then you dont need to do it again.
Open the font folder and extract the font, then double click the font and choose isntall font.
Browse back out of there and into the Theme Folder
Double click the executable in there and follow the instructions. Just like a normal installer. DO NOT change the install location it is already the correct place, if you do change it the theme will not work.
The theme should now be there for you to use. If not restart windows again then check the personalize menu again for the theme.

If you want to use the Icons then just install them from the Icon Set folder just as you did with the theme.

Mattzilla
September 8th, 2011, 05:46 AM
Everything was going fine till the Theme.exe, it says the file is corrupt. So I tried to redownload and run it again and it says corrupt again, so thats a problem with the file not me right?
Ok well you say im a noob but how much if a newbie to PC stuff i dont know so ill just go through everything i can think of, just skip the bits that are common place for you. Im not being condecending with any of this explanation just trying to explain as much as i can as some say im a noob and they really are PC illiterate and some say im a noob and can do just about everything.

First off you need to Patch Windows, if you have already done this then skip this bit.

Google for Universal Theme Patcher and download it or find it on this forum if you wish.
Use restore point and make a backup of windows, it is advisable to make regular backups with restore point anyway.

Double click Universal Theme Patcher and click patch system.
Let it do its thing and then restart windows, it may take a little time for it to patch everything it needs to patch so be patient and let it finish. If windows still performs as it should then all is good and you can move on, if not use the restore point and try again.

Ok to the Theme
If you havnt done so already, the files need to be extracted with either 7zip or winrar. If you dont have anything to unzip with, then download either of those 2 programs and isntall them, you can get both from FileHippo.com

Extract the theme files anywhere, on the desktop or a specific folder of your choosing it doesnt matter.

Inside you will find a file called !Things to do First
Open that file and install Theme Resource Changer, X86 is 32bit system and X64 for 64bit system, if you have already done this for other themes then you dont need to do it again.
Open the font folder and extract the font, then double click the font and choose isntall font.
Browse back out of there and into the Theme Folder
Double click the executable in there and follow the instructions. Just like a normal installer. DO NOT change the install location it is already the correct place, if you do change it the theme will not work.
The theme should now be there for you to use. If not restart windows again then check the personalize menu again for the theme.

If you want to use the Icons then just install them from the Icon Set folder just as you did with the theme.

JohnDay
September 8th, 2011, 10:46 AM
Yes Mattzilla, ive just downloaded it and got the same result. Currupted file. Im sure Nofx has it somewhere and will re-upload it.

If not here is the copy i had saved. Im not sure if it has been updated since this release i have, There is a file size difference but im not sure what else has been added since this one i have. You are obviously welcome to download it and try it or wait for Nofx to re-upload it for you.

Once you have re-uploaded it Nofx let me know and ill delete this one from this post. ***EDIT*** Already removed from post.

Mattzilla
September 8th, 2011, 04:02 PM
Thanks, I downloaded your file but I think there are a lot of updates, yours looks nothing like the pics :p Hopefully he will upload it again :) Thanks for everything!
Yes Mattzilla, ive just downloaded it and got the same result. Currupted file. Im sure Nofx has it somewhere and will re-upload it.

If not here is the copy i had saved. Im not sure if it has been updated since this release i have, There is a file size difference but im not sure what else has been added since this one i have. You are obviously welcome to download it and try it or wait for Nofx to re-upload it for you.

Once you have re-uploaded it Nofx let me know and ill delete this one from this post.

JohnDay
September 9th, 2011, 03:05 PM
No Problem Mattzilla.

NAHOM
September 9th, 2011, 08:14 PM
Excellent theme nofx. Your work is really special thank you bud:paryt2:

nofx1994
September 10th, 2011, 03:18 PM
sorry about that guys i downloaded it aswell and got the corrupt thing so i deleted that one and reuploaded it and it is working fine now not sure what was wrong with the other file but all better now

Mattzilla
September 11th, 2011, 05:00 AM
OMG why wont this work?!? 46948 WHy does it look like that? I do just like John explained...

nofx1994
September 11th, 2011, 11:08 PM
download the one i reuploaded and try mine and see if you get the same problem

OMG why wont this work?!? 46948 WHy does it look like that? I do just like John explained...

odinlives
September 11th, 2011, 11:17 PM
I love Star Wars and I definitely love this theme. Thanks for another piece of Art NOFX :)

Mattzilla
September 12th, 2011, 02:26 AM
Does the same with the reupload :/
download the one i reuploaded and try mine and see if you get the same problem

nofx1994
September 12th, 2011, 02:54 AM
that is really odd is this the only theme that does this for you because i have tried this theme on several here at the house and have not had an issue like that occur

Does the same with the reupload :/

Mattzilla
September 12th, 2011, 02:59 AM
I can install and use other themes, but when I have this one on my computer it makes all the themes run weird so I have to do a system restore.

that is really odd is this the only theme that does this for you because i have tried this theme on several here at the house and have not had an issue like that occur

nofx1994
September 12th, 2011, 03:16 AM
it sounds like this is killing your aero can you do me a favor and try my last theme i did because myself has ran into a couple of themes that has killed aero and ran like that just because it was too powerful for my machine and what normally causes this issue is shadow frames size i dont know why but it does.

Mattzilla
September 12th, 2011, 04:10 AM
Tried another theme and it failed as well... 47037

nofx1994
September 12th, 2011, 04:30 AM
yeah i think i know the issue now it seems your pc cant handle the way i do my frames and it is kicking out aero altogether that is what i was afraid of. the only thing i can suggest you could do is run my themes in basic mode almost all my newer themes look pretty much the same in aero or basic with few things changed but i am trying to find the stop dwm file i have i got it from razor but cant seem to find it and did not see it here on the site so i will get with him and get it for you to try this way and hopefully this will work for you

Oscar Rolando Guzman
September 12th, 2011, 05:12 AM
good job

Mr GRiM
September 12th, 2011, 06:32 AM
Tried another theme and it failed as well... 47037

Just out of interest are you using SP1 and did you use uXstyle Core to patch your system or did you use Universal Theme Patcher?

Mattzilla
September 12th, 2011, 04:13 PM
Just out of interest are you using SP1 and did you use uXstyle Core to patch your system or did you use Universal Theme Patcher?

I have SP1 installed, and I used Universal Them Patcher.:bunny2:

Mr GRiM
September 13th, 2011, 12:52 PM
OK then it's not the problem I was thinking of :cheeky:

HaCkthEplAneT
September 13th, 2011, 01:22 PM
I have SP1 installed, and I used Universal Them Patcher.:bunny2:

What are your system specs? Processor, RAM and GFX Card?

grace38
September 21st, 2011, 01:15 AM
this is awesome ty:paryt2:

poplarkin
September 21st, 2011, 05:12 PM
thanks, sounds good
:cazy:

CrazySouthernBoy
September 21st, 2011, 06:02 PM
Haha very nice theme Nofx.

delnova
October 3rd, 2011, 01:38 PM
TO GET THE CARBON LOOK IN THE WINDOWS YOU NEED TO INSTALL THE PATCH I HAVE INCLUDED IN THE THEME.

how did i do that? where i have to put de .dll into?

thx again great work

siam1
October 3rd, 2011, 06:43 PM
thanks nice themes

Cris Mena
October 12th, 2011, 07:25 PM
thanks for working hard and sharing their work

igor costa
October 14th, 2011, 11:22 PM
muito obrigado

tjhay07
October 19th, 2011, 11:35 AM
seee the attachments:)

Ray061630
October 19th, 2011, 03:58 PM
Hello,
thank for all

DERWAISH
October 19th, 2011, 06:12 PM
great theme and you did very hard work for that. thank yo so much for sharing with us buddy:no1:

tabla1
October 19th, 2011, 11:11 PM
thanx a lot...its awesome

idomn8
January 5th, 2012, 03:55 AM
Thanks looks awesome

venom1984
January 5th, 2012, 05:15 AM
thanks a lot man

Abdanck
January 19th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Yeah great SW Theme ! Thanks a lot for this amazing job !

aidsen
January 24th, 2012, 07:46 AM
I Believe this theme is great Masterpiece

thekingdu45
February 16th, 2012, 08:51 PM
merci

mikeAH
February 19th, 2012, 01:33 PM
very nice thank you

ashlykreasi
February 19th, 2012, 09:26 PM
This is a great Theme. Awesome but still I don't know how to use it. Can give me tutorial how to install this theme. Thanks....

nofx1994
February 19th, 2012, 11:37 PM
This is a great Theme. Awesome but still I don't know how to use it. Can give me tutorial how to install this theme. Thanks....

what kind of issues are you having installing the theme so i can better help you

XFX2600F
February 25th, 2012, 12:45 AM
thanks my friends: Bouttime:

siam1
March 10th, 2012, 03:51 PM
thanks beautiful

insanejoker74
March 11th, 2012, 12:15 AM
Thanks

bulldog
March 14th, 2012, 02:14 PM
Dang Bro! You are off the chain! Wow! Thank you for your hard work. This stuff is awesome! I can't even do my work because I'm too busy looking at all these!!!

Luigi
August 6th, 2012, 09:40 PM
Looks great my friend!You are the best!Awersome theme!Cheers

RICH2466
August 11th, 2012, 11:18 PM
THANK YOU, you did a great job on this. THANKS AGAIN!

Sebastiano
August 12th, 2012, 04:14 AM
Thank you.

maduwattas
August 12th, 2012, 07:15 AM
Fantastic work dude thanks a lot from Istanbul

Jediou71
December 30th, 2012, 09:15 AM
Hello and thank you for this theme that could correspond to what I want .... but in the blue fonts arboressence Hum .... I have a problem reading ....
I'll find love in the skin of lightsabers ..... for example .....
and everything that could immerse myself in the fantasy world of Star Wars ......
Thank you again for this work and respect ....

Translated

Please Post In English Or Provide The Translation

Thanks

VC Staff

mob68
May 18th, 2013, 01:23 PM
...SeXXxxy digital art work my friend...nofx..beautiful themes my friend...ThXx for sharing...

lagbao
January 30th, 2014, 04:17 PM
Thank You

LordSith77
March 19th, 2014, 08:09 PM
Love this theme!! I'm SW junkie (as if you couldn't tell by my name) and this theme is just perfect! Thanks, and GREAT job!!!

poweredbyostx
April 1st, 2014, 10:49 PM
amazing theme,thank you.

IceBabee
April 3rd, 2014, 04:43 AM
:what::givahand:Great job on this theme! Really awesome detail.You put alot of work into this and it shows!!!!!!! Thank you :girl: