robj2005
March 18th, 2012, 03:34 PM
Thanks for the Zero-G extras:tu:

Danice
March 18th, 2012, 04:40 PM
Amazing work Mr GRiM! :loving:

agressor12
March 23rd, 2012, 09:46 PM
HI, i don't know why, but when i install the theme, the visual style stay like the classic one, just having this theme colors. Could anyone help me here?

agressor12
March 23rd, 2012, 09:49 PM
Forget, i solved the problem using tune up utilities. Tanks
Oh awsome work, just like your toxic theme.

agressor12
March 24th, 2012, 03:13 PM
I am having a problem, the theme changes my microsoft office defaults like page color, on word, exel and etc. Could someone help me here, i realy don't want to restore to windows theme default.

WaitingKy
April 2nd, 2012, 03:19 PM
can you share me the logon screen? i need it for my theme

Sir_Cusfreak
April 3rd, 2012, 04:09 AM
Love it. Thanks!

sunilzs
April 6th, 2012, 10:40 PM
thanks.. awesome theme..

glassyeyed
April 17th, 2012, 07:43 PM
Decided to try this one out yesterday MrGrim another excellent theme to add to the collection.

NoNo
April 20th, 2012, 03:11 AM
very nice theme thanks you very pro

maccglays
April 23rd, 2012, 08:26 AM
i love it... thanks!:tu:

AndresDante
May 4th, 2012, 05:41 PM
exelente

sayco
May 5th, 2012, 09:22 AM
y does it say i have to Only registered and activated users can see links. but i have a;ready doen that please let me no

Big V
May 5th, 2012, 12:59 PM
we have added a new mod to the site for inactive members. your account was placed in an inactive group since you had not made any post in the year you have been here. members are automatically returned to their original groups once they have became active again by making comment on the forum. note member who still do not have 10 post acquired will still be in moderation que till they complete 10 post

dskiller
May 5th, 2012, 01:17 PM
well I guess this answered my question...

dskiller
May 8th, 2012, 05:50 AM
im combining some themes together on my desktop and would like to apply the clock fix, but even though I tell 7tsp to only apply the clock patch its applying everything.

Im using U-7imate rc2 from deviant art with black glass enhanced and using your skins for media player and task manager and I just need the part for the clock.

gor17981
May 8th, 2012, 09:35 AM
You can open the 7tsp pack with 7zip, navigate to the timedate.cpl.res file and extract it. Then you want to got to c/windows/system32/ and copy the timedate.cpl file from there, you can edit that file with restorator and replace the images from the timedate.cpl.res file.

codebreak31
May 9th, 2012, 10:33 AM
great theme! just a question, where will i download the theme of the windows media player?

Big V
May 9th, 2012, 10:42 AM
It's part of the 7 tsp pack extras

dereck008
May 9th, 2012, 11:41 AM
i cant access the full glass theme :(

Big V
May 9th, 2012, 12:04 PM
Thats is because this is not a glass theme. You need to have either full glass app install http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/29121-Full-Glass
or enhanced black glass installed http://curiouso9.deviantart.com/art/Black-Glass-Enhanced-v0-5-156752713
i would recommend the enhanced it has more option to glass what you want and not your entire system just add the exe of the programs you want glassed into the option field
if you want these to run at start up just make sure to place them in your startup folder

Roysie2012
May 15th, 2012, 10:10 PM
Well chuffed, a zillion thanks for sharing your creation :tu:

Rysdon
May 16th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Nice theme man great work

Thanos
May 18th, 2012, 08:37 PM
simply one of the best themes ever made...

renz18
May 19th, 2012, 04:29 AM
Hi! Sir Grim, where can i extract the objectdock, sorry newbie only.

Big V
May 19th, 2012, 05:21 AM
Hi! Sir Grim, where can i extract the objectdock, sorry newbie only.

I haven't used objectdock in long time.
But you need to have object dock install first.
Then place the skin inside the object dock program folder
c/windows/programs/stardock/objectdock/skins
I believe if not one of the other member can give you the full path I'm sure
then select the skin thru the programs option menu

renz18
May 19th, 2012, 02:21 PM
Thanks Sir Big V.
Done installing objectdock and extracting Zero-G_ObjectDock in objectdock/skin. How can i change to Zero-G_ObjectDock style?

Big V
May 19th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Thanks Sir Big V.
Done installing objectdock and extracting Zero-G_ObjectDock in objectdock/skin. How can i change to Zero-G_ObjectDock style?

sorry one of the other members will have to help you on that one it's been to long since i have used object dock to remember.

Boohbah
May 19th, 2012, 09:07 PM
Thanks Sir Big V.

if you are using the newer objectdock and you have placed the zero g skin in the program files/stardock/objectdock/background/zoomers then right click a space on your objectdock background and select settings /settings, in the window that opens click the style link ,then the change background link, this will show you the backgrounds available including the zero g ,if you have placed it in the correct location.

Akbar
May 20th, 2012, 11:01 AM
amazing theme !!
thanks for sharing it​

InfinityGuard
May 20th, 2012, 04:10 PM
THXXXXXX ;):laughing:

It's still the only theme i am using, cause its ******* AWSOME !

Keep it up Mr. Grim :daman:

jeremybell
May 23rd, 2012, 05:59 PM
When i install this theme i have two logon screens. The stock one and the Custom one that came with the theme. Can anyone tell me how to just get the custom logon

Fyara
May 23rd, 2012, 08:58 PM
I love this team !! using it for months and didn`t got bored of it !! great job !

JB153
May 24th, 2012, 01:10 AM
Very nice. Thank you for all your hard work.

romuald777
May 24th, 2012, 05:15 PM
Thanks porfect

eoa1384
May 24th, 2012, 09:30 PM
thanks a lot for this... great work.. i really wanted to build my own too, but i just dont know where to start..

Branko
May 24th, 2012, 10:31 PM
Perfect work,wonder for fresh version i got it..Thank you

kaoji
May 27th, 2012, 12:15 PM
nice theme you have...thanks for the hard work.. :D

hellfirefox
May 27th, 2012, 11:21 PM
This is my favourite theme! What a nice work <3

slayers25155
June 4th, 2012, 08:42 PM
thank :loving:

iliyan74
June 13th, 2012, 06:03 PM
Thank you so much!!!
Awesome Theme!! :happy:

R0MaN0
June 15th, 2012, 11:36 AM
thanks alot ain sorry im jworks joob

mower92
June 15th, 2012, 12:47 PM
hey man thanks alot for this,i love all your themes

Massive_attack
June 16th, 2012, 09:19 PM
This looks great, I love your themes MrGrim!

Vol7riX
June 23rd, 2012, 11:01 AM
Thanks Mr Grim, This is now my absolut Favorite theme. I like all of your work here. :greedy: An everything that you did looks amazing. This is the absolut best.

But i want to change the BG-Colour of my MS OFFICE because its bad to print a black/grey page whith white letters... can anybody help me how to chnage it?!

Greeting V7X

miraiemukatte
July 1st, 2012, 04:00 AM
thank you so much for this theme

mister_don
July 7th, 2012, 03:26 PM
thank you.
good work!!!

mister_don
July 7th, 2012, 04:04 PM
grazie!
thank you!

Advy
July 9th, 2012, 02:51 PM
I've been using your themes for half a year now, Grim, and I must say Microsoft should hire you to make Windows themes under the Microsoft license. Great, great work indeed.

endpoint122
July 10th, 2012, 11:35 PM
thx alot man

ikjmco
July 12th, 2012, 04:26 AM
like it very nice one

Tony Gee
July 15th, 2012, 09:45 AM
NICE AND CLEAN.. KEEP IT UP..

DarkBug
July 19th, 2012, 08:17 AM
This is the best Windows 7 Theme i have seen so far. Very good work!

iEFX
July 19th, 2012, 11:36 PM
this is a sick theme

hatecore
July 20th, 2012, 09:34 PM
Thats one of the best dark Theme i´ve ever seen ´till today. What a great work...Thx for sharing this awesome style

aliksalbut
July 21st, 2012, 04:11 PM
how to show screenshot in theme ???

xbazabx
July 21st, 2012, 04:51 PM
you a good sir

timbo
July 23rd, 2012, 07:32 AM
Thanks Mr Grim, excellent!!!

rjmayhem
August 1st, 2012, 02:54 PM
nice! it looks so cool ..youre the best ..im still new here but all i can say is that im so lucky i bumped into this sight ...this sight is amazing and Mr. Grim , youre amazing sir ..keep up the good work ..

rjmayhem
August 1st, 2012, 03:29 PM
wow! this is the best theme i've ever seen man ...thanks alot ..im gonna use this and share it to my friends ..

x10ns
August 1st, 2012, 06:57 PM
Wooo!! AWESOME theme... :Smile:

proutdtc
August 2nd, 2012, 05:07 PM
I'm so impressed !
It's not the first time I am using one of your themes and never disapointed.

razor4tuning
September 7th, 2012, 01:15 AM
thank you :d

FusionLord
September 7th, 2012, 03:14 PM
It seems that MediaFire has lost the 7tsp extras file, Is it possible for another upload?
Thanks Mr. GRiM, Your themes are amazing!

-FusionLord

Mr GRiM
September 8th, 2012, 06:33 AM
The extras pack download has been fixed

FusionLord
September 8th, 2012, 09:54 PM
Thank so very much.

doubletino
September 10th, 2012, 09:39 AM
thks nice job

drackont
September 13th, 2012, 06:05 PM
You're, still my hero :D

DarkBug
October 3rd, 2012, 06:47 PM
All downloads on mediafire of this skin are down. Please reupp!

Big V
October 3rd, 2012, 07:14 PM
All downloads on mediafire of this skin are down. Please reupp!

Use the mirror link bud

SDXD40
October 4th, 2012, 04:02 AM
Great Theme! Thanks a lot!

CaspeR
October 15th, 2012, 05:26 AM
This is my first theme I installed and it is working great but I only have one issue. Is there a way to have the windows search enabled in the start menu? It is a bit of a pain not having that there so any help would be great. Thank you.

Mr GRiM
October 15th, 2012, 09:56 AM
Search is still there you just have to start typing, it's only the bar that is taken out.

John
October 16th, 2012, 04:33 AM
Does this theme have a trojan, because virustotal detected it as 2/43.
It could be a false alert idk.

Mr GRiM
October 16th, 2012, 04:39 AM
Does this theme have a trojan, because virustotal detected it as 2/43.
It could be a false alert idk.
No I am 100% sure that there is nothing in this theme that will harm your computer, it is probably because the the theme installer has a batch file in it or possibly it could be detecting Theme Resource Changer as a trojan but it's only a service that enables images to be loaded into memory for theme instead of you having to edit system files.

CaspeR
October 16th, 2012, 05:27 AM
Search is still there you just have to start typing, it's only the bar that is taken out.

Oh how cool! Thanks for the quick response.

One more question. I have some program logos that I would like to edit to keep them in line with the rest of the theme. Can you point me into the right direction to do this? Maybe some articles or how to videos? Any help would be great. Thanks again!

CaspeR
October 24th, 2012, 02:41 AM
Okay I been using this theme for a few weeks now and overall I think it is great but I do have a few small issues with it.

1. Some of the sounds in the theme are kinda annoying. This is more of a personal gripe but I would like to change them. Where are the sound files located for them so I can change out the ones I don't like?
2. Websites are affected by this theme. What I mean are check boxes in websites are now black and many sign-in spaces are also all black. For an example the yahoo sign in page. Is there a way to change this so websites are unaffected?

I'm not bashing this theme. Overall I think it is amazing but do have a few issues as listed above. This is my first theme I have used so I'm new to this type of customization. If you could direct me to what folders I would have to edit to change this out I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Big V
October 24th, 2012, 03:35 AM
Okay I been using this theme for a few weeks now and overall I think it is great but I do have a few small issues with it.

1. Some of the sounds in the theme are kinda annoying. This is more of a personal gripe but I would like to change them. Where are the sound files located for them so I can change out the ones I don't like?
2. Websites are affected by this theme. What I mean are check boxes in websites are now black and many sign-in spaces are also all black. For an example the yahoo sign in page. Is there a way to change this so websites are unaffected?

I'm not bashing this theme. Overall I think it is amazing but do have a few issues as listed above. This is my first theme I have used so I'm new to this type of customization. If you could direct me to what folders I would have to edit to change this out I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

The sound byte you can always edit in the theme folder c/windows/resources/themes/zero-g/sound scheme with your own sound bytes. Just edit the names of your sounds to match the exiting sounds and use the same sound format which i believe is .wav

For the yahoo start page try changing your browsers theme bud as i use yahoo also and don't have an issue with it
You can also tweek your appearance setting in personalize/windows color and appearance/advanced settings
Try a lighter color in those area your having issue with

CaspeR
October 28th, 2012, 04:56 AM
The sound byte you can always edit in the theme folder c/windows/resources/themes/zero-g/sound scheme with your own sound bytes. Just edit the names of your sounds to match the exiting sounds and use the same sound format which i believe is .wav

For the yahoo start page try changing your browsers theme bud as i use yahoo also and don't have an issue with it
You can also tweek your appearance setting in personalize/windows color and appearance/advanced settings
Try a lighter color in those area your having issue with

Thanks for the information on the sound bytes.

Are you using firefox or google chrome? I tried out google chrome to see if it has the same issues as firefox and google chrome did not. The black bars & grey text on certain login screens only happens when using firefox.

Okay so it's an issue with firefox right? Well the problem is only apparent when using this theme. I switched to the stock windows 7 theme and checked and firefox did not display these bars, only when using the zero-g them do the black bars appear.

I included 2 screen shots so you can see what I am seeing. All I want is to change it back to a white background and black text.

Big V
October 28th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Dude I don't think that is our theme causing that issue. I think you will find it a conflicting firefox theme you installed in to your browser it self. Try changing your browser theme to default and see how that works for you. Here also is the theme i use in my firefox and never have any issue it called 8 Ultimo by Steva https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/8-ultimo/?src=userprofile

CaspeR
October 29th, 2012, 04:33 PM
Dude I don't think that is our theme causing that issue. I think you will find it a conflicting firefox theme you installed in to your browser it self. Try changing your browser theme to default and see how that works for you. Here also is the theme i use in my firefox and never have any issue it called 8 Ultimo by Steva

Just installed that theme and it is still there. Even using the stock firefox I am having that issue. I'm going to reinstall firefox tonight and see if that fixes it.

spookyville99
October 29th, 2012, 07:56 PM
brilliant stuff!!! cheers for tha share

Mr GRiM
October 30th, 2012, 01:24 AM
Just installed that theme and it is still there. Even using the stock firefox I am having that issue. I'm going to reinstall firefox tonight and see if that fixes it.

This is not a browser problem, it is a theme problem and you will notice these sort of issues with most dark themes, it's almost impossible to make everything work on dark themes, sometimes you just have to make a compromise.

Big V
October 30th, 2012, 03:21 AM

This is not a browser problem, it is a theme problem and you will notice these sort of issues with most dark themes, it's almost impossible to make everything work on dark themes, sometimes you just have to make a compromise.

Ok Mark I wasn't forsure my bad
Casper you might try an app i have been seeing a few of the themers using called MacType http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/41042-MacType it suppose to help with dark font and window boxes, I havn't tried it yet so i don't know if it would help your issue or not

CaspeR
October 30th, 2012, 09:57 PM

Well google chrome doesn't seem to have any issues besides a black address bar so I'll just use it for my basic web browsing.

Now I just need to change out these sounds in the theme and I am all set!

tacchan23
November 20th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Hello, really nice theme!
My main problem with the theme was that the active application is not highlighted in the taskbar but, even if I am not 100% satisfied with the graphical result, I managed to change it.
My other biggest issue is that when I receive a message in MSN, the highlight in the taskbar to notify of the incoming message is very very little. Could you tell me which file I should edit to make it more visible?

Thanks in advance!

Mr GRiM
November 21st, 2012, 04:22 AM
Hello, really nice theme!
My main problem with the theme was that the active application is not highlighted in the taskbar but, even if I am not 100% satisfied with the graphical result, I managed to change it.
My other biggest issue is that when I receive a message in MSN, the highlight in the taskbar to notify of the incoming message is very very little. Could you tell me which file I should edit to make it more visible?

Thanks in advance!

How is this not enough of a notification?

tacchan23
November 21st, 2012, 04:45 AM
How is this not enough of a notification?

Mmm, actually I noticed it after I already modified the active application highlight... and as it was my first time ever maybe I messed up something else :(
I modified the image 1171, the 4th to 6th icon from the top as I wasn't sure exactly which one I needed for the active app.

Thanks!

tacchan23
November 21st, 2012, 03:13 PM
Update:
- just to make sure, I downloaded the theme again, deleted the old one I modified and replaced with the just downloaded one.
- I still have just a gray/transparent blinking notification, not a yellow colored one as in your post
- I tried all the 4 versions of the Zero-G theme and it's the same for everyone.
- I also tried Equinox theme and I get the same gray blinking notification.

So maybe it's a problem somewhere in my computer?
Thanks for reading!

Mr GRiM
November 21st, 2012, 05:08 PM
Update:
- just to make sure, I downloaded the theme again, deleted the old one I modified and replaced with the just downloaded one.
- I still have just a gray/transparent blinking notification, not a yellow colored one as in your post
- I tried all the 4 versions of the Zero-G theme and it's the same for everyone.
- I also tried Equinox theme and I get the same gray blinking notification.

So maybe it's a problem somewhere in my computer?
Thanks for reading!

Check in your performance options that you have animations enabled for the taskbar and start menu

tacchan23
November 21st, 2012, 05:20 PM
I had that enabled already but I noticed that the "animate controls and elements inside windows" was unchecked.
After enabling it, the blinking notification is yellowish and much more visible!
Thanks a lot!!!

Mr GRiM
November 21st, 2012, 05:23 PM
No worries, happy to help.

napster_84
November 25th, 2012, 10:04 PM
Fantastic job Master !!!

nael0711
December 5th, 2012, 12:46 AM
why cant i use the themes??

Big V
December 5th, 2012, 03:10 AM
why cant i use the themes??

Can you add a little more detail of what the problem is

nael0711
December 6th, 2012, 01:58 AM
Can you add a little more detail of what the problem is
i cant use it on my window 7. it just goes black or white. no wallpaper or even the icon change

Big V
December 6th, 2012, 02:45 AM
Have you patched your system to use third party themes http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/42812-Universal-Theme-Patcher-Manual-Install
And do you have theme resource changer installed both are required for the theme to work http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/30902-Theme-Resource-Changer-no-more-dll-editing

Plus icon are not part of a theme they have to be installed separately

kicker09
December 7th, 2012, 02:47 PM
Wow, excellent work, almost every detail is brushed to perfection. This is one of the best themes I have ever seen from you, well done, I reckon with this you can bag it. Very impressed and thank you for your work and artistic skill in win7.

tank2003
December 18th, 2012, 02:33 PM
How do you install the skins for messenger ?

Big V
December 18th, 2012, 02:45 PM
Sir you will need to have messenger plus installed along with wlm messenger for the skin to work
http://www.msgplus.net/

Once plus is installed open messenger then double click the skin and select import in the popup menu, Once imported select the skin in the plus menu options
I would also recommend the use of this patch with wlm to shut off some of the bloat that MS forces upon us.
http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/39166-A-Patch

8pecxstudios
December 18th, 2012, 07:15 PM

Sir you will need to have messenger plus installed along with wlm messenger for the skin to work

Once plus is installed open messenger then double click the skin and select import in the popup menu, Once imported select the skin in the plus menu options
I would also recommend the use of this patch with wlm to shut off some of the bloat that MS forces upon us.

You Will Also Need The 2011 Version Of Windows Live Messenger as most skins will not work on 2012

Big V
December 18th, 2012, 07:24 PM

You Will Also Need The 2011 Version Of Windows Live Messenger as most skins will not work on 2012

Thanks toady i had forgotten about the new version of messenger and it not working with our skins

Ghost Rider
January 1st, 2013, 07:53 PM
Great job man ! :allgood: Thanks for sharing

zefs
January 13th, 2013, 06:44 PM
Amazing thanks!

facu_m
April 9th, 2013, 10:29 PM
its awesome but when i restart my explorer the orb comes the windows default . i tried with the registry fix but still not working . any help please
PD: the theme is amazinggggg !!! :laughing:

Stephanie
April 17th, 2013, 09:22 PM
Thank you Mr GRiM downloaded, top class work :Smile:

IceBabee
April 18th, 2013, 03:53 AM
Beautiful Theme!!!!!! Detail is awesome and I love the glass.....Thank you :)

DarkBug
April 30th, 2013, 09:36 AM
Hey Mr GRiM, i would like to use this theme again because i think that the interface and progressbar look is even better than the equinox look. But i use the theme every day from morning to evening and it is a little bit too dark to use it permanently. Can you please make a eye-safe version of this theme like you did with equinox?

I think of something like that:

giandead
May 4th, 2013, 06:12 AM
im new here. can i ask how to adjust the sounds from the theme?

ONE MAN ARMY
May 4th, 2013, 06:56 AM
im new here. can i ask how to adjust the sounds from the theme?

You can change to default sounds by going to control panel and selecting sounds . Then you can choose windows default from drop down menu

roman2553
May 6th, 2013, 09:07 AM
Sir how can I change background color on this area and text with WSB please

Mr GRiM
May 13th, 2013, 06:38 PM
Added 14/05/2013: New Style Zero-G Light http://www.mediafire.com/?c01cq5hqjwb9kh4

Harvey Sewdin
May 13th, 2013, 06:54 PM
Added 14/05/2013: New Style Zero-G Light http://www.mediafire.com/?c01cq5hqjwb9kh4

You've been busy mate, killer :smile:

YourNumbr1Fan
May 13th, 2013, 06:54 PM
Awesome!---I've always liked this theme, so I'm very interested to check out the Light version. Downloading riiiight NOW!:tu:

Update: Just ran it, loved it! Will use it when I "tire" of Launch (which may be somewhere near the year 2128 or so...)lmao

ONE MAN ARMY
May 13th, 2013, 07:16 PM
Zero G Light Sounds Bad Azz. Im going to check this one out. Thanks Grim.

pats
May 13th, 2013, 07:21 PM
Thank you Mark !!! :happy:

Lamia
May 13th, 2013, 07:58 PM
Thank you Mark for sharing light version of this theme, respect for hard work! :Peace:

Mr GRiM
May 14th, 2013, 06:34 AM
Thanks guys, I have noticed a few bugs though that I need to work on with some of the text colours, still have a few light text colours on light backgrounds, I will update you all when I am done.

DarkBug
May 14th, 2013, 02:20 PM
You really did it! Thank you very much! You are the best!

I will list some bugs here to help you:

Paint:

Firefox:

Windows Search:

RegexBuddy:

OverPlay VPN:

Calculator (Often words are cut off):

Buttons: (Left C# App | Right C++ App)
Please use the buttons you used on the right side for the left side, too.

neocorpse
May 15th, 2013, 06:22 PM
HAHAHAHA, I KNEW I recognized this theme from something else. I remembered the messenger version, and I too applied it and never used another. This port, or rendition as it were, is completely off the hook awesome. I've used it for a good few months but had to change to a light skin as too many programs I use refuse to play nice with the text. By no means is this even close to a flaw, just the age-old struggle between going nuts and having fun customizing, and conforming to absolutely ever program out there, (which would be impossible). Thank you, sir!

Mr GRiM
May 16th, 2013, 01:21 AM
You really did it! Thank you very much! You are the best!

I will list some bugs here to help you:

Paint:

Firefox:

Windows Search:

RegexBuddy:

OverPlay VPN:

Calculator (Often words are cut off):

Buttons: (Left C# App | Right C++ App)
Please use the buttons you used on the right side for the left side, too.

Have a go with the new one and see how you go http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=62921&d=1368666643

DarkBug
May 16th, 2013, 12:42 PM
OverPlay VPN and Windows Search still looks the same:

All other bugs are fixed! Great work!

Mr GRiM
May 16th, 2013, 04:44 PM
OverPlay VPN and Windows Search still looks the same:

All other bugs are fixed! Great work!

Sorry Overplay is a paid program so I was not able to test that and find out what property it uses for the text, the search bar is as good as I can get it though, it uses the Window Text colour so it needs to stay black, I did change it though so at least when you type in there the box turns white.

spookyville99
May 22nd, 2013, 04:20 PM
fantastic theme, thanx for the share

DarkBug
May 23rd, 2013, 10:38 AM
No problem.
I know that i said Equinox buttons, but please can you reinsert the following controls again. Only those FIVE please (For C# Apps, too | White labels, not blue):

Thanks in advance!

doodaa
May 25th, 2013, 05:51 AM
Very nice Mr Grimm:beautiful:

poweredbyostx
September 12th, 2013, 05:17 PM
You are really the boss.Thank you for this theme. :Smile:

Mongooz
September 15th, 2013, 01:21 AM
Hi there!

First of all, I would like to thank you, Mr Grim, for your awesome work.

Your theme works almost perfectly on my computer (still having few sounds issues with my creative soundcard but I don't really care)
I also have a tiny problem with my start button, which will always go back to normal after each reboot, but I just have to change theme in windows theme manager and take this one back to solve this. (reg fix did not help) As I don't reboot too many times during a week, this is not something I want to spend my time on :p

The reasons why I am posting here are to thank you, and to ask if you have any link to download those sick icons I saw in this theme description
(I actually have the same icons after installing ZeroG than those on Blade theme)

----->64096

I'm sorry if I have not been able to found it yet, and I thank you for your answer :)

clyde77
April 1st, 2014, 05:24 PM
Awesome!
Thanks a bunch :loving:

Robbo
April 1st, 2014, 08:26 PM
This is a very cool theme Mr GRiM (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/1-Mr-GRiM) thanks for sharing.

cambodia82
May 4th, 2014, 05:52 PM
Great job. It too nice :))

kakofony
May 5th, 2014, 05:39 AM
Very nice theme. Many thanks.

BluePhaz
June 21st, 2014, 10:22 PM
I love this theme! Please port it to Windows 8.1 (I am using the light version)

mikeAH
June 24th, 2014, 10:02 PM
This is a very nice update Mr Grim Thank You.

jesus.littleboy
June 24th, 2014, 10:06 PM
Awesome as always Mr Grim

DMFD
June 25th, 2014, 03:14 AM
Killer theme, Thanks :happy:

ToadStoned
October 1st, 2014, 11:39 PM
ooo I like this, it would be cool to have all these themes auto change.

walid king
October 20th, 2014, 09:50 AM
ho to downld

mhie301
January 19th, 2015, 03:29 PM
tnx .nc theme

MaN227
February 22nd, 2015, 07:03 PM
I have latest 7tsp and trying to install the extras for this theme and I keep getting errors, I have seen two different ones.
one says can't find pack.ini , the other says can't find resources.

they are certainly both inside the .7z archive.

any suggestions?

Garthie
March 22nd, 2015, 07:25 PM
LOOKS COOL

Stephanie
March 23rd, 2015, 09:50 PM
Hi installed the theme and looks flat black ? and the start button did not change (installed the drive fix.reg) still no change ... can I have some help please :girl:

This is a new install of Windows 7 Pro x64 on i7 desktop comp.

Stephanie
March 23rd, 2015, 10:05 PM
Oh sorry (blonde moment did not click the right theme :icon_redface:)lmao .... Looks beautiful Mr GRiM thank you :girl::loving:

Stephanie
March 23rd, 2015, 10:36 PM
OK looking great but how do I install the Icons from - 7tsp_Zero-G_Icons_Theme_Extras, I cant find the 7tsp installer ?

Stephanie
March 24th, 2015, 12:09 AM
Thank you Aries for your help your a gentleman Icons now installed :happy::girl::loving:

mor55
April 7th, 2015, 04:09 PM
thank you great theme

ASTIGthelegend
April 7th, 2015, 04:15 PM
nice themes,,thanks for sharing :money:

Stephanie
April 8th, 2015, 09:22 AM
I am using this theme now and love it ... will the desktop gadgets be ready soon ?

:girl::loving:

Trantebol
July 26th, 2015, 08:09 PM
Link update plz.

Shemhamforash
July 26th, 2015, 09:43 PM
Link update plz.

Try the link underneath the blue download box where it says Mirror. :peace:

Jakelyne
December 21st, 2015, 07:02 PM
I know I'm too late, but this theme is very beautiful
:iluvu: