PDA

View Full Version : Herro...

Haddon86
March 31st, 2011, 06:18 PM
What's up all! ive been a member for a min, but i figured id drop in now that im getting the hang of this new world you all opened up for me... :happy: anyways, my name is Eric and i am a soldier in the united states army, and im coming at you from beautiful iraq!!! (that was sarcasm by the way)... i hope that while im here, i learn the trade and can compete in the next CLASH OF THE TITANS!!!! muhahahahahahahaha :gun:

Mr GRiM
March 31st, 2011, 06:34 PM
What's up all! ive been a member for a min, but i figured id drop in now that im getting the hang of this new world you all opened up for me... :happy: anyways, my name is Eric and i am a soldier in the united states army, and im coming at you from beautiful iraq!!! (that was sarcasm by the way)... i hope that while im here, i learn the trade and can compete in the next CLASH OF THE TITANS!!!! muhahahahahahahaha :gun:

Welcome to VC Eric, good to have you here, we would be happy to have you in our next comp :smile:

Big V
March 31st, 2011, 11:14 PM
Hello Eric and big salute to our fighting men. Welcome to VC and fell free to post and ask questions we have a lot of helpful people here to help you out :D

bgjerlow designs
April 1st, 2011, 02:39 PM
Hi Eric, welcome to VC! Nice to have you here :)