PDA

View Full Version : Shattered Seven Theme by NOFX1994

nofx1994
April 1st, 2011, 03:01 AM
Here is what windows seven should look like if it was to show wear and tear from use.
I know most people that use their pc like I do this is about what it would look like some even worse lol,
but I hope you enjoy another great theme from yours truly. Now onto whats in the theme.

1. Theme
2. Slate Blue dock made by me
3. Walls
1. Marble Wall
2. Marble Wall Dark
3. Shattered Seven
4. Sunken Seven by
All made by me
4. Viper Squadron Font (To be Installed before the theme)
5. Theme Resource Changer (To be Installed before the theme)

COPYRIGHT NOTICE:
2010-2011
All rights reserved © nofx1994.
My work shall not be reproduced, copied, edited, published,
transmitted
or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

lahercoll
April 1st, 2011, 05:00 AM
:cheeky: Wooo .. impressive work friend of mine a fantastic theme thank you for this work of art share regards and look after yourself we meet bye... :happy:

Hellcat
April 1st, 2011, 05:02 AM
:flirt: this is very looks good, great work, awesome, thank you Harvey :burns:

bigcyco1
April 1st, 2011, 07:58 AM
looks top notch as always nofx thanks bud. :cool:

HaCkthEplAneT
April 1st, 2011, 11:37 AM
nice work nofx. broken 7 was always one of my favorite themes you have created but, this one is even better. Congrats!!
:nerd:

MSALEXBLACK
April 1st, 2011, 11:54 AM
very nice

bgjerlow designs
April 1st, 2011, 02:43 PM
Nice work Harvey, couldn't have been easy to make those frames and stuff ;)

B.Knight
April 3rd, 2011, 04:39 AM
Wow man your Skills are sick I have been waiting to find something like this for a long time, this is by far one of my favorite themes. I have to say that you have out done yourself on this one.

nofx1994
April 3rd, 2011, 06:31 AM
Wow man your Skills are sick I have been waiting to find something like this for a long time, this is by far one of my favorite themes. I have to say that you have out done yourself on this one.

Well thanks alot and welcome to Virtual Customs :D

Cris Mena
October 12th, 2011, 07:33 PM
thank you nice theme

firebird
January 3rd, 2012, 03:16 AM
thank you very nice

nano
January 30th, 2012, 12:56 PM
THATS LOOKING VERY NICE AND Y THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT JOB YOU DONE

VERTIGO0100
January 31st, 2012, 04:56 PM
gracias amigo:Smile:

Translate = thanks friend

Please post in English
Thanks VC Staff

Targond
February 8th, 2012, 05:35 AM
thanks.

Here is what windows seven should look like if it was to show wear and tear from use.
I know most people that use their pc like I do this is about what it would look like some even worse lol,
but I hope you enjoy another great theme from yours truly. Now onto whats in the theme.

1. Theme
2. Slate Blue dock made by me
3. Walls
1. Marble Wall
2. Marble Wall Dark
3. Shattered Seven
4. Sunken Seven by
All made by me
4. Viper Squadron Font (To be Installed before the theme)
5. Theme Resource Changer (To be Installed before the theme)

COPYRIGHT NOTICE:
2010-2011
All rights reserved © nofx1994.
My work shall not be reproduced, copied, edited, published,
transmitted
or uploaded in any way without my written permission.

superelmo
February 13th, 2012, 09:27 PM
:tu:Excelente ......................................:givahand:

dolpfanp
February 14th, 2012, 04:08 AM
thank you

tonetuck
February 17th, 2012, 07:20 PM
Thank you

julio99
March 18th, 2012, 05:43 PM
Very cool theme my friend.

AnUfFsTuFf
March 18th, 2012, 08:39 PM
nice work!!thanks tons!

tammys
March 20th, 2012, 10:43 AM
Nice theme, thanks

tammys
March 20th, 2012, 10:45 AM
nice theme.

julio99
May 21st, 2012, 07:33 PM
I love this theme, but I'm having a couple of small problems. I notice there's a ExplorerFrame.dll patch. Does that have to go anywhere special or just leave it where it is? I'm enclosing a screenshot of what my Personalization frame looks like. You'll notice that the frame part of it is light blue and the left side strip of dark blue has this very small rectangle inside the bigger one that is contrasting with the dark blue big one. I think it's 633 or 635 that we're talking about. How do install the dock? Do I have to have Rocket Dock installed or something like that? I ove your themes, but I really like instructions. Some help please on getting this right.55427

nofx1994
May 21st, 2012, 10:34 PM
I love this theme, but I'm having a couple of small problems. I notice there's a ExplorerFrame.dll patch. Does that have to go anywhere special or just leave it where it is? I'm enclosing a screenshot of what my Personalization frame looks like. You'll notice that the frame part of it is light blue and the left side strip of dark blue has this very small rectangle inside the bigger one that is contrasting with the dark blue big one. I think it's 633 or 635 that we're talking about. How do install the dock? Do I have to have Rocket Dock installed or something like that? I ove your themes, but I really like instructions. Some help please on getting this right.55427

I am glad you are enjoying the theme now lets get to your questions ok your preview pic here is your explorer full screen? I am asking because this is an older theme i did and the shell32 images I was making at that time were smaller than on my newer themes. Your second question on the dock yes you will need to install rocket dock to use the dock once you get the program installed you will need to put the whole rocketdock folder included in my theme in C:\Program Files (x86)\RocketDock\Skins if you are running 64bit setup if not C:\Program Files RocketDock\Skins hope this helps

julio99
May 21st, 2012, 11:15 PM
I am glad you are enjoying the theme now lets get to your questions ok your preview pic here is your explorer full screen? I am asking because this is an older theme i did and the shell32 images I was making at that time were smaller than on my newer themes. Your second question on the dock yes you will need to install rocket dock to use the dock once you get the program installed you will need to put the whole rocketdock folder included in my theme in C:\Program Files (x86)\RocketDock\Skins if you are running 64bit setup if not C:\Program Files RocketDock\Skins hope this helps
OK, I got the Dock part, but how about the light blue frame around the Personalization box? That should be the same ink blue color as the frame in control panel. My laptop is x64. I put your Odyssey theme just to see if it was ok because they are very similar in makeup and the Odyssey theme goes in perfect. Is that light blue part of the Personalization panel have a number or resource in Restorator or is it part of shell32? I thought shell 32 was just the side panels in System, Control Panel, and Personalization. I seem to be getting more confused by the minute trying to figure this out and get the colors to match. Could it have anything to do with my DPI being set at 124%. My Resolution is 1920 x 1080 and the default, so it says on Display is 125%

nofx1994
May 21st, 2012, 11:40 PM
ok i have gone through the theme and figured out the issue it seems i had both images the same 632 and 633 the same which is causing issue but here is the new 632 image just put it inside the shell32 folder located C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\Shattered Seven and this should take care of your issue well atleast i hope it does lol

julio99
May 22nd, 2012, 12:55 AM
ok i have gone through the theme and figured out the issue it seems i had both images the same 632 and 633 the same which is causing issue but here is the new 632 image just put it inside the shell32 folder located C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\Shattered Seven and this should take care of your issue well atleast i hope it does lol
It worked as far as the strip on the left went, but the background for the Personalization, Control Panel and System are all light blue. I sent you another screenshot to show you what I mean. This needs to be the same dark blue or whatever color, but not light blue.55434

nofx1994
May 22nd, 2012, 01:06 AM
that is how that part was intended lighter blue because if you did it dark you would not be able to see the text in the control panel section

julio99
May 22nd, 2012, 01:15 AM
that is how that part was intended lighter blue because if you did it dark you would not be able to see the text in the control panel section
Here is yours and here is mine of the Personalization background and you can see that yours has the dark blue frame. See what I mean. Compare yours with the ones I sent you I think the first screen of Personalize and you will see what I mean.5543755440

hulinda
January 9th, 2013, 05:38 PM
c est tres jolie beau travail

Translate = c is very nice good work

Please post in English Only
Thanks VC Staff

MOST_WASTED
January 21st, 2013, 05:19 PM
nice one. its very unique, i love it. thanks NOFX u always have very cool & interestng themes . keep up the good work:superman:

RICH2466
January 23rd, 2013, 12:40 AM
WOW what a grate job you did on this, the color looks good THANK YOU.

IceBabee
January 23rd, 2013, 02:12 AM
lmao Yes I agree........after all the wear and tear......and years, mine should look like that too! Love it...great work and thank you!:tu:

dpunky1956
February 2nd, 2013, 11:45 PM
thank you this is realy cool!

nofx1994
February 3rd, 2013, 04:48 AM
thanks and enjoy the theme

mbrady1960
February 10th, 2013, 06:01 AM
:money:Awesome nofx 1994, I really like it.

pinkfloyder
April 30th, 2013, 02:15 PM
Many thanks!!

stew
March 9th, 2014, 10:40 AM
I'm diggin the look man,nice work !

stu
March 9th, 2014, 02:48 PM
:burns:very nice my friend ty for sharing and your hard u put into it:laughing:

Robbo
January 2nd, 2016, 04:08 PM
Cool looking theme nofx1994 (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/150994-nofx1994), thanks for sharing with us.

martincorleone66
February 28th, 2020, 08:39 PM
outstanding my friend
looks very nice
keep i up