PDA

View Full Version : Another crazed dude?

Enphio
April 2nd, 2011, 07:57 AM
High time people! I've been here for a month or so no and have yet to say hey.... :whistle: Sooo, Hey I got to say you people are amazing at this and I thank you all for the awesomeness you all display.
...I'm really into this and the rainmeter thing. It's all freaking awesome! I believe that without me discovering this site my laptop would be a total sadsack. :sad:
SO THANK YOU FOR MASSACREING MY CPU! :laughing:
{Uh I might be asking for too much, buut could you tell me what items you would need(software/Hardware)to do this?}And would the touch-sensitive pad be one of them??
I have one but the only thing i do with it is vector art?
(If you choose not to reply I will respect it) To the unknown maker. :silence: OH AND LOVE THE SMILEYS!

bgjerlow designs
April 2nd, 2011, 10:20 AM
Hey Enphio, 'welcome' to VC lol
What i use to do themes and, well all my other graphics with, are Adobe Photoshop CS5. Then of course Windows Style Builder to insert the images into the msstyles. I do also have a graphics tablet but i haven't yet used it for much ;)

Enphio
April 3rd, 2011, 04:59 PM
I really didn't expect to be hailed by one of the great ones :D
I want to start with postings and all that stuff , But i wanna make sure i know what i'm doing first. And thanks for the list! :smile: