PDA

View Full Version : Cupcake Theme by Raven Jett & NOFX1994

Raven Jett
April 16th, 2011, 05:52 AM
Here is a theme that was a request by someone on DeviantArt. This was a collaboration piece .All art and design was done by myself and NOFX1994 put it together for me.
Here is what is included in this theme
1. Cupcake Theme
2.Cupcake rocketdock made by Raven Jett
3. (3) wallpapers made by Raven Jett
4.Time.cpl images ( to put these in you need something like restorator to add the images)
5. Theme Resource Changer (to show start orb,shell32 images, and exploreframes images)

I hope everyone that gets this theme will enjoy this.I know this is not what usually gets put on VC and it is going to stick out like a sore thumb against all the "male themes",but you guys have to realize that I am the only girl builder (that I am aware of regular visual styles) and I have got to break out my feminine side sometimes...lol.

lahercoll
April 16th, 2011, 06:17 AM
wooo .. a perfect combination friends pretty beautiful work is afraid especially for the girls without words of a work of art congratulations friends big greetings bye...
thanks for friends share this spectacular theme Jett & NOFX1994. :happy:

nofx1994
April 16th, 2011, 06:25 AM
well you did a beautiful job my love i did not do enough to be included in your title i just put it together you did the master artwork and it shows it is another fantastic theme by you :f:

Raven Jett
April 16th, 2011, 06:33 AM
Thank you ! To my love NOFX...you did a lot! I know I never make start menus fun to work on and you worked hard getting all the blinding pink images to work right..plus I need to include you for the mere fact that you had to suffer with my girlie theme on you computer while we were working on it. I know that was rough on you!Now you can save your eye sight and go back to one of your dark themes =)

gor17981
April 16th, 2011, 08:13 AM
I'm sure all the lass's will love this one, its a stunning theme :burns:

bigcyco1
April 16th, 2011, 09:15 AM
Great work raven-jett my daughter love it! :smile: " Thanks so much to you and that beast building buddy of mine nofx"! :laughing:

Hellcat
April 16th, 2011, 10:23 AM
:flirt: awesome theme, very cute and sweet ;) fantastic work, congrats , thank you Raven kaye ;) :cool: :party2:

Mr GRiM
April 16th, 2011, 11:00 AM
Nicely done guys, this one has come together perfectly, I'm sure allot of young girls will love it :smile:

HaCkthEplAneT
April 16th, 2011, 01:37 PM
very cool raven and nofx. Great Job! hoping my daughter will like this theme, since there are not very many good ones for the girls.

Big V
April 17th, 2011, 11:54 AM
Very nicely done Raven. I'm sure it will be a hit with with young ladys :D

vrachaisauy
April 30th, 2011, 03:37 AM
oh no it so cute i think that is perfect :happy: :loving: :love:

Raven Jett
April 30th, 2011, 04:01 AM
Thanks everyone! Next I am gonna be doing a Winnie the Pooh theme that was requested by someone on DA and then I have some plans on a few more themes for girls , after that I will do one for the guys. Haven't really done a dark theme since my very first theme Blood Reign.Again thanks so much for all the nice comments!!

Before I do anything though I really need to make a new signature! Good Gawd the one I have is old and ugly!!!! Sorry for subjecting you all to it!

Cris Mena
October 12th, 2011, 07:44 PM
loks very sweet:tu:thanks

darcecmarce
February 7th, 2012, 11:30 AM
let me see

totoche66
February 10th, 2012, 08:23 AM
merci beaucoup: De l'argent:

Translate = thank you very much: Money:

Please post in English only
Thanks VC Staff