PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Windows Experience Index results page

sylas
April 27th, 2011, 07:43 PM
I know this has been a long standing problem, but Mr. Grimm was talking about modifying the UI files within perfcenterCPL.dll to fix this. I tried editing the perfcenterCPL.dll to change the ARBG values from 0,0,0,0 to something else and I didn't have any luck. Can someone (Mr. Grimm) ;) please lead me into the right direction for changing this bothersome screen? Thank you for your help.42126

sylas
April 27th, 2011, 09:56 PM
Oh thank you so much.....I googled this topic to death and couldn't find results like these. Thank you very much again!!!! :happy:

sylas
April 27th, 2011, 11:16 PM
Well I was able to change the far right area to black, but the center of the window...doing what that document says was extremely tedious because every single line is a slight difference to make a gradient shade. Plus when I was through changing all of that, the window would not appear anymore, so I just reverted back to the old one and just modified the part that has my final score. Well I guess I'll have to wait it out to fix the white boxes and the rest of the screen. Thanks again for all your help, and if anybody knows a fix for this, please let us know. Thanks

sylas
April 30th, 2011, 08:07 PM
Well I tried what you said, but no luck on that. I'm just wondering what to change within perfcenterCPL.dll to get all the white parts removed. Hopefull Grimm will share his secrets soon!!