PDA

View Full Version : Hi, newb to themeing from Maine

Xeno Templar
April 30th, 2011, 11:42 PM
Hi, everyone, just a newb to themeing, aside from applying a theme from the Personalizations menu that is, was searchin for an AlienWAre theme & somehow stumbled across Colorful Dark Odyssey 2011 by ~nofx1994, I assume hes a member here considering the download link brought me here.
My mother gave me her old laptop after she got her new computer (wish she gave me the new one - HP, computer built into the monitor, fully touch-screen!) but it works - Gateway Notebook M-series, had 32 bit Win Vista: Home Premium, upgraded to 32 bit Win 7 Ultimate, just looking for some "dark aura" (as to say, black is my fav color, well black, blue & blood red) themes, any suggestions?
BTW: sorry to ramble, I tend to get carried away sometimes.

HaCkthEplAneT
May 1st, 2011, 12:01 AM
Well you have come to the right place for your customization needs. there is a wide range of great artists and themes here on VC. if dark themes are your preference allow me to make a few suggestions :happy:

Dark Themes
1. Blade - By Mr. Grim
2. Zero-G - By Mr. Grim
3. Event Horizon - By Razorsedge (4 colors are available in this theme)
4. Dark Vision - By Devilsbrand
5. Red District - By Lefty1981
These are just mainly my personal favs in the dark themes even though i have many others that i like too.

Light Themes
1. The Force - By NOFX1994
2. Annihilator Light - By Mr. Grim
3. Sereen - By Devilsbrand
4. Celestica - By Sergiogarcia9
5. Studio - By Timmymofo
again these are just some of my personal favs :)

Xeno Templar
May 1st, 2011, 12:28 AM
thx, i'll definitely check them out, even the light ones

nofx1994
May 1st, 2011, 12:37 AM
Hi, everyone, just a newb to themeing, aside from applying a theme from the Personalizations menu that is, was searchin for an AlienWAre theme & somehow stumbled across Colorful Dark Odyssey 2011 by ~nofx1994, I assume hes a member here considering the download link brought me here.
My mother gave me her old laptop after she got her new computer (wish she gave me the new one - HP, computer built into the monitor, fully touch-screen!) but it works - Gateway Notebook M-series, had 32 bit Win Vista: Home Premium, upgraded to 32 bit Win 7 Ultimate, just looking for some "dark aura" (as to say, black is my fav color, well black, blue & blood red) themes, any suggestions?
BTW: sorry to ramble, I tend to get carried away sometimes.

well welcome to the site and glad my link brought you here. There is a ton of great artist here with alot of variety of themes so enjoy and any questions dont hesitate to ask

bgjerlow designs
May 1st, 2011, 04:12 PM
Hi Xeno Templar, welcome to VC ;)
Have a look in the different authors theme sections here and you should be able to find some pretty wicked themes for your liking. I would especially recommend you to check out Mr GRiM's theme section :)

Deathroad©
May 1st, 2011, 06:26 PM
welcome to virtual customs Xeno Templar :cheeky: we are glad that u r here and one thing is sure that u will find awesome themes in here. this is the best forum for customizing :loving: