PDA

View Full Version : Hi All

RE3BE
May 9th, 2011, 07:42 AM
Just joined up after seeing the theme Blade on DeviantArt. Best themes I've ever seen anywhere are here. Great stuff.

A little about me. I work in the Auto Import industry. Mostly Japanese sports vehicles. Absolutely love computers and spend too much of my time on them.

As far as computers go I just finished building my dream system. Specs as follows:

Intel i7 990X CPU
Asus Rampage Extreme III Black Edition Motherboard
ASUS HD 6970 DirectCU II 2GB Graphics Card
Corsair CMT6GX3M3A2000C8 12GB Dominator GT Memory
OCZ RevoDrive PCI-Express SSD 120GB
Corsair Hydro Series H70 CPU Cooler
ASUS Xonar Essence STX Sound Card

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/8565/img2595hf.jpg

All housed in a Thermaltake Level 10 Case

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/1848/img2609large.jpg

As you can see from the picture, the Blade desktop theme puts the icing on the cake.

I'm an avid gamer who's been gaming since forever, but have absolutely ZERO skills when it comes to photoshop and the craft you guys display here.

Awesome site, I hope to fit in somewhere.

Thanks for taking the time to read my introduction.

Cheers. :happy:

bigcyco1
May 9th, 2011, 09:24 AM
Hi RE3BE welcome to Virtual Customs we are glad to have you with us :smile: If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.P.S. :o "Wow that a awesome system you have built"! :smile: :cool:

_Deano_
May 11th, 2011, 09:35 PM
welcome to virtualcustoms bud hope u enjoy it here :) , that computer is top :shock:

nofx1994
May 11th, 2011, 10:44 PM
Well welcome to the site and i think you are right about having the best themes on the net. All of our stuff here is original and always pushing the limit of a visual style to the next level. So enjoy the site and if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask

Mr GRiM
May 11th, 2011, 11:26 PM
Welcome to VC, that setup looks amazing, I think I will be dreaming about that system now too lol, I also love playing games, been playing allot of Black Ops lately, good game just poorly executed on the PC though unfortunately, got the new map packs a while back as well but sadly most servers seem to be sticking with the old ones, anyway glad you are enjoying Blade, it all looks great :smile:

bgjerlow designs
May 12th, 2011, 08:19 PM
Hi RE3BE, welcome to virtual customs. That looks like one kick-ass PC you got yourself there ;)

SoundGuy
May 13th, 2011, 04:24 PM
Hello and Welcome to VC :D I gotta admit your dream comp is now in my dreams as well and I'm suffering from 'system Envy". :cool: