PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Grim said to say hello, so HELLO!

Xeny
May 17th, 2011, 07:59 AM
I love computer graphic's art, but I only admire it, I do not make it. I've known about the site for ages, but wouldn't join thinking one must be an artist, or wish to become one. Finally, after chatting with a clown on Youtube, I was convinced it was okay to join a site such as this is and still be oneself. I am many things, but 2 I'll mention here. I'm a gamer, and a Mama, and have a tenancy to lean towards having an excitable personality where most folks think I'm strange.

Thanks for making a bodacious site like this for folks who dream different dreams than artists, but still want to be a part in the artists world. Xeny

_Deano_
May 17th, 2011, 10:59 AM
welcome to virtualcustoms bud hope you find what your looking for here :) and who was the clown lol

Xeny
May 17th, 2011, 11:15 AM
welcome to virtualcustoms bud hope you find what your looking for here :) and who was the clown lol-
_Deano_

KraZdKiller

_Deano_
May 17th, 2011, 11:25 AM
oh didnt know him well , if u need any help let us know :cool:

Big V
May 17th, 2011, 01:23 PM
Welcome to our site and hope you enjoy your time with us. Don't hesitate to ask question if you need help with anything. You don't have to be an artist to join in and have fun. :allgood:

nofx1994
May 17th, 2011, 01:43 PM
welcome to the site xeny

bigcyco1
May 17th, 2011, 06:15 PM
Hi xeny and welcome to Virtual Customs we are glad to have you with us. :smile: :cool:

Xeny
May 19th, 2011, 09:29 AM
Thanks guys. I sure appreciate your kindness in welcoming me. Especially to bigcyco1, and NOFX1994 since I know your guys' work already. I couldn't help myself, anymore, NOFX. I had to join to get your Majestic Metal Theme! LOL!!!!

Xeny