PDA

View Full Version : Halloween

bigcyco1
May 20th, 2011, 01:04 PM
Another theme of mine i decided to remake as the first was a bad work imo Anyways what's Included:
Theme Installer
explorer.exe
explorerframe.dll
Shell32.dll Replacement Images
Start Menu User Pic Frame
Startmenu Animation 2
Startorb (UNSURE OF CREATOR.)If you made it let me know and i will credit you or remove it your choice.
Black Glass Enhanced
Sound Scheme (By Razorsedge16.)My Thanks!

7X Wallpapers collected of net my thanks to uploaders and creators and big v and nofx1994
Cursors 6Red By Multiromeo21(Pre-Installed)My thanks! Also,this is not allowed to be uploaded on any other sites you can put a link to virtual customs but that's it so the members here that have uploaded my themes to other sites without my consent or blessings don't do it anymore please... :anger:

[SPECIAL THANKS AND CREDITS] RAZORSEDGE16 FOR SOUND SCHEME*BIG V FOR SCREEN SHOTS AND WALLPAPERS* NOFX1994 FOR HIS HELP *HACKTHEPLANET FOR TESTING AND FEEDBACK.

HaCkthEplAneT
May 20th, 2011, 01:37 PM
nice work big. a definite improvement from the first release :burns:

robyroby
May 20th, 2011, 02:11 PM
very nice work bro :happy:

lahercoll
May 20th, 2011, 02:53 PM
NICE THEME BRO...thank you excellent work nice.... :shocked: :happy:

razorsedge
May 20th, 2011, 03:02 PM
Nice to see ya back in the game bud nice job on this one I still have that Halloween music stuck in my head lmao

Great work :)

gor17981
May 20th, 2011, 03:56 PM
This theme is Killer :gun:

bigcyco1
May 20th, 2011, 06:21 PM
Nice to see ya back in the game bud nice job on this one I still have that Halloween music stuck in my head lmao

Great work :)
lol sorry bud but thanks for doing it the sounds are really well put together i really appreciate it! ;) and thanks yeah it looks alright not great though like yours and grims and nofx1994 look :cry: lmao

NAHOM
May 20th, 2011, 09:25 PM
Thank you my friend a fantastic job well done lol

Xeny
May 20th, 2011, 10:46 PM
Oh bigcyco1, what does a mom say to one of her son's heroes? As soon as he sees your theme, this one right here, you are going to become one! He is enthralled with everything Halloween for a long time, years, and this work you have done is exceptional. I wish my kid would get tired of Michael Myers, but to no avail. Your theme is going to make a 13 year old very happy. A gift of something related to the movie Halloween never had I thought of before such as a theme for his desktop, until I saw this, and how refreshing instead of the typical t-shirt, hat etc. He deserves it, bigcyco1, for helping a hurt lady that was being ignored by adults driving by her on a busy street with blood all over her face. He, and two of his friends stopped for her, and my kid called 911, while too many parents, teachers, truck drivers, moms, dads, uncles, grandparents drove by, seeing but doing nothing to help a single woman hurt and alone. Thanks for making this brilliant, chilling, perfectly illustrated Halloween Theme, that will do honor to my son who has honor. He and his two friends are to be honored by the mayor of our city next Tuesday, but I think my son will find your theme a hundred times more exciting. THANKS A TON! Bless, ya, Xeny

bigcyco1
May 21st, 2011, 03:44 AM
nice work big. a definite improvement from the first release :burns:
Thanks hack ;)

bigcyco1
May 21st, 2011, 03:45 AM
very nice work bro :happy:
Thanks bud ;)

bigcyco1
May 21st, 2011, 03:45 AM
NICE THEME BRO...thank you excellent work nice.... :shocked: :happy:
Thank you! :happy:

bigcyco1
May 21st, 2011, 03:46 AM
This theme is Killer :gun:
Thanks gor ;)

bigcyco1
May 21st, 2011, 03:49 AM
Oh bigcyco1, what does a mom say to one of her son's heroes? As soon as he sees your theme, this one right here, you are going to become one! He is enthralled with everything Halloween for a long time, years, and this work you have done is exceptional. I wish my kid would get tired of Michael Myers, but to no avail. Your theme is going to make a 13 year old very happy. A gift of something related to the movie Halloween never had I thought of before such as a theme for his desktop, until I saw this, and how refreshing instead of the typical t-shirt, hat etc. He deserves it, bigcyco1, for helping a hurt lady that was being ignored by adults driving by her on a busy street with blood all over her face. He, and two of his friends stopped for her, and my kid called 911, while too many parents, teachers, truck drivers, moms, dads, uncles, grandparents drove by, seeing but doing nothing to help a single woman hurt and alone. Thanks for making this brilliant, chilling, perfectly illustrated Halloween Theme, that will do honor to my son who has honor. He and his two friends are to be honored by the mayor of our city next Tuesday, but I think my son will find your theme a hundred times more exciting. THANKS A TON! Bless, ya, Xeny
Why thank you very much for all the compliments i am a loss for words but hope your son enjoys it ;) :smile:

Hellcat
May 25th, 2011, 07:16 AM
:flirt: great work dear my friend, awesome theme, very I like every, thank you Josh :party2:

bigcyco1
May 29th, 2011, 03:49 PM
:flirt: great work dear my friend, awesome theme, very I like every, thank you Josh :party2:
Your very welcome eva glad you like it sweetheart ;) :f:

rusl@n
May 29th, 2011, 04:01 PM
This is a really great job looks as beautiful as every detail of this creation. Thank you very much :cool:

bigcyco1
May 29th, 2011, 09:30 PM
This is a really great job looks as beautiful as every detail of this creation. Thank you very much :cool:
Thank you i am happy you like it enjoy! ;) :cool:

skull1959
May 29th, 2011, 11:25 PM
Very Nice theme bigcyco1 very nice I like it.

bigcyco1
May 31st, 2011, 03:41 AM
Very Nice theme bigcyco1 very nice I like it.
Thank you very much bro ;) hows your theme you were working on last coming along? If you need any more help all you got to do is ask i don't mind just so you know :cool:

skull1959
May 31st, 2011, 11:18 PM
Hi josh
Thanks bud its going well at the moment I will start posting my progress soon.
And thanks for the help again bud.
Skull1959

bigcyco1
June 1st, 2011, 12:45 AM
Hi josh
Thanks bud its going well at the moment I will start posting my progress soon.
And thanks for the help again bud.
Skull1959
bah don't worry about it no bigdie ;) That's how we do it here at V.C. :laughing: I also got your p.m. and p.m. you back about that. ;) :cool:

chrislkwhite
June 3rd, 2011, 06:29 PM
Very nice work love the wallpapers waiting on a nice freddy theme :cheeky:

HaCkthEplAneT
June 3rd, 2011, 07:06 PM
Very nice work love the wallpapers waiting on a nice freddy theme :cheeky:

NOFX1994 has done a nice Freddy Theme. You can check it out here: viewtopic.php?f=84&t=1733 (http://virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=1733)

bigcyco1
June 6th, 2011, 09:02 AM
[quote="chrislkwhite » June 3rd, 2011, 1:29 pm (http://virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?p=41282#p41282)":1xnxx4ev]Very nice work love the wallpapers waiting on a nice freddy theme :cheeky:

NOFX1994 has done a nice Freddy Theme. You can check it out here: viewtopic.php?f=84&t=1733 (http://virtualcustoms.net/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=1733)[/quote:1xnxx4ev]
Yes nofx has a theme of freddy as hacktheplanet mentioned and i will be releasing a chucky theme very soon and hell raiser theme that me and nofx1994 are doing together it won't be released for about a week though i really don't plain on doing freddy theme though :sorry:

Letícia®
May 29th, 2012, 02:27 AM
I love the movie, the theme is fantastic.... thank you:loving::loving::girl:

robj2005
May 29th, 2012, 03:44 PM
My favorite horror movie character,looks great,thank you for sharing your nice work