PDA

View Full Version : CHANGE INTO IMAGE IN PREVIEW PANE

alienfear
May 21st, 2011, 06:15 AM
Good day! HOW TO CHANGE BACKGROUND IMAGE IN PREVIEW PANE?

Mr GRiM
May 21st, 2011, 03:04 PM
Good day! HOW TO CHANGE BACKGROUND IMAGE IN PREVIEW PANE?
Can not be done as far as I know, you can only have a gradient

alienfear
May 21st, 2011, 03:33 PM
ok, thanks Mr. Grim, "expstart.exe" failed to update Bitmap '6801':24 - '68012:24', i don't know what is this? when i restart my pc or turn on..help!

razorsedge
May 21st, 2011, 05:10 PM
ok, thanks Mr. Grim, "expstart.exe" failed to update Bitmap '6801':24 - '68012:24', i don't know what is this? when i restart my pc or turn on..help!

The expstart.exe has to do with any of the start orb changer applications it's whatever app you are using to change ur start orb with the orb is now corrupted, your much better off using theme resource changer to avoid these issues as it does not edit your dll's and does the changes from your computers memory so u can avoid those kinds of issues :)

It is also possible that if you have done custom boot animation those images have become corrupt as this also uses the expstart.exe but more likely will be whatever start orb changer u are using if u can get to ur desktop.

alienfear
May 22nd, 2011, 04:12 AM
ok i disable the startob changer app of kishan work,also the 7tsp app? there is a menu start orb but didnt work....ill be grateful for your respond RS.

razorsedge
May 22nd, 2011, 08:08 AM
ok i disable the startob changer app of kishan work,also the 7tsp app? there is a menu start orb but didnt work....ill be grateful for your respond RS.

The 7tsp app is a different application its for installing themes and or icon packs the app you want is here theme resource changer : http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/30902-Theme-Resource-Changer-no-more-dll-editing..

there is a tutorial if u need it here: http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/31635-How-to-use-theme-resource-changer

rflfn
June 24th, 2011, 02:36 PM
alienfear you use WSB?

Use WSB, is very easy for edit this gradient.

Explorer & Shell > Explorer > ReadingPane > Background