PDA

View Full Version : Razorsedge's Complete OS custom pack

razorsedge
May 21st, 2011, 07:49 AM
I would like to thank MR.Grim for taking the time to create this custom os pack for 7tsp thank you very much bud :)

This pack includes all os icons and side resource pics for properties :)

All Packs Download

tazman171
May 21st, 2011, 09:00 AM
Nice! Thank you for sharing. :smile:

lahercoll
May 21st, 2011, 09:01 AM
excellent work my friend razor nice icons thanks :happy:

_Deano_
May 21st, 2011, 09:11 AM
this pack is amazing goin to apply it with your CYBORG theme :cool2: thanx fella

Kameirus
May 21st, 2011, 11:05 AM
awesome just applied it and it works great
Thanks

HaCkthEplAneT
May 21st, 2011, 12:19 PM
nice, glad to see there is a 7tsp pack as well. :burns:

razorsedge
May 21st, 2011, 12:58 PM
thanks for the comments guys enjoy the pack, big thanks to Mr.Grim on putting these packs together thanks bud :)

May 21st, 2011, 02:01 PM
looks truly fantastic, thanks

gor17981
May 21st, 2011, 03:06 PM
Hats off to both you guys, what an amazing pack, you both are absolute Legends!! :gun: :givahand:

nofx1994
May 21st, 2011, 03:56 PM
very cool guys i know you two went through alot especially you razor making all this stuff and i know alot will enjoy all your hard work :burns:

Big V
May 21st, 2011, 09:12 PM
i keep getting an error saying it can not find the pack ini file

Disregard I messed up when i reziped it after changing a couple of images

Darkstormz
May 22nd, 2011, 05:04 PM
Is this a themepack or iconpack? or something in between? :D

_Deano_
May 22nd, 2011, 07:19 PM
it is a icon pack , you apply the icons using 7tsp found here http://www.xptsp.com/fixit/7tsp.php
and a tutorial on using 7tsp here http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/33220-Video-How-To-Install-A-Custom-7tsp-Icon-Pack :)

razorsedge
May 23rd, 2011, 12:07 AM
Is this a themepack or iconpack? or something in between? :D

Hi This is pack is something in between an icon pack and a theme thats why I posted in here instead of icons as it also adds side pics as u see in the shots along with many other images that are changed in the dll's as well for other things u will notice some in ur personalization window themeui.dll and others so it's a mixture not just icons :)

obalia73
May 23rd, 2011, 01:54 AM
Really have to try this one. Looks amazing from what i can see from the attached files.
Thanks Razoredge.

Obalia73

mrnice213
May 28th, 2011, 12:45 PM
Hi RazorEdge .... i just wanna ask some help because when i adding it to 7tsp .. error pop up said "Could Not Find pack.ini" ... hows that ? :crying:

Big V
May 28th, 2011, 04:11 PM
Hi RazorEdge .... i just wanna ask some help because when i adding it to 7tsp .. error pop up said "Could Not Find pack.ini" ... hows that ? :crying:
Hi mrnice when you download the archive you need to unzip it once before you try to install it. Inside the archive you will find 2 archives one for 64bit and X86. Point 7tsp to one of those 2 archives which ever your system is. If you did any moding to the archive make sure when you reziped the archive it only contains the ini and resource folder. 7tsp wont find the ini if it is ziped inside a folder

mrnice213
May 29th, 2011, 10:41 AM
Hi mrnice when you download the archive you need to unzip it once before you try to install it. Inside the archive you will find 2 archives one for 64bit and X86. Point 7tsp to one of those 2 archives which ever your system is. If you did any moding to the archive make sure when you reziped the archive it only contains the ini and resource folder. 7tsp wont find the ini if it is ziped inside a folder

Yeah ... thanks for your reply ... i noticed it already .. so it works fine now ... :D

jkd
May 29th, 2011, 09:04 PM
Only two words that describes this WoW and amazing! razoredge your razor sharp with the themes.

I hope you do a red version of your icon pack you are one of my favorite theme makers.

Venom0642
May 29th, 2011, 11:17 PM
Nice Job Razor did find a glitch tho you know when you right click c drive icon well you know how you go to properties click sharing then click advanced sharing and put a check in share this folder well it would show a small little icon guy once you have it set to share well with your OS Custom there's nothing that shows a little icon guy or anything still stays the same as if you wasn't sharing that just tho i point that out!

edee
May 30th, 2011, 03:18 AM
Got a bug to report , I don't know if it is a bug in the icon pack or 7tsp.

I have had these icons installed on my system for some weeks now and did not notice until this evening when I went to uninstall a program that my "All Programs" and "Uninstall Programs" was not responding in my control panel ( They would not open ). Windows was giving me corrupt file errors. I performed a command prompt sfc /scannow that fixed the problem.

I repatched everthing to get my theme reinstalled, the control panel was then still responding. It was not until that I reinstalled this icon pack with 7tsp that again my "All Programs" and "Uninstall Programs" stopped responding again. Once I reverted back (Uninstalled the icon pack) , that they both started responding again.

Like I said , don't know if it is 7tsp or the icon pack but there definitely is a bug there.

Running : Windows 7 Home Premium X64

And yes, I did install the correct pack for my system.

Big V
May 30th, 2011, 12:12 PM
had the same issue also on non sp1 since i have reformated and installed sp1 i don't have the issue now

jkd
May 30th, 2011, 01:12 PM
I have sp1 installed it does the same thing for me, uninstall programs doesn't work.

HaCkthEplAneT
May 30th, 2011, 01:18 PM
i just did a reformat a few days ago, and i have this icon pack installed (no sp1) and it works flawlessly. Using win 7 pro x64. but for those having issues, try uninstalling the 7tsp pack, remove the appwiz.cpl file from the pack and reinstall it. this is the file that controls programs and features. i haven't tested this since i haven't had the issue but its worth a try i guess

robyroby
May 30th, 2011, 02:25 PM
fantastic work bud! :gun:

edee
May 30th, 2011, 02:37 PM
I have sp1 installed it does the same thing for me, uninstall programs doesn't work.

Me too, SP1 installed also and uninstall programs did not work. I'm not going to start extracting or adding dll's like one of the others have suggestested, I'm just not that good with it. Someone will need to come up with a fix for it before I install this again. :sad:

razorsedge
May 31st, 2011, 03:29 AM
Hi Everyone thanks for the comments :)

For those of you that are having issues venom with the icon not showing and edee and jkd with the uninstall issues. This is a problem with the 7tsp itself while installing it will have the odd glitch when doing these types of installs, its just like any of the other apps such as startorb changer that will give u a can't load this bitmap error on start up cause it has become corrupted. This pack is only replacing icons and bitmaps in any of the files the only extra bit is one pack as there is 2 that u can download one has some ui files adjusted in the shell32.dll so the details pane is at the top other than that it's only switching icons and pics in the os.

None of these would cause any applications to not function properly or in venoms case have an icon not show for a property, even the side pics that are done with the resources are the same as the ones in your orig os it's just that I have recoded the dialogs for size and where the text and so forth is placed on the resource to allow room for the side pics everything that was orig there is still there with an added bitmap :)

I understand that these are an easy way to install icons packs and such but with easy you are going to get glitches here and there, this is why grim makes these packs for me as I don't use 7tsp myself, I have to do all the edits anyways to put everything in the dll's so for me it's not something I need to use. I have checked the issues from those of you that have had any with install of this pack and my labtop that I tested the pack on before we released them does not have these probs my main machine here does not have the issues either but here of course I edited everything manually.

So all I can say is that if you experience a problem uninstall the pack and reinstall it to try and get the tsp glitches to go away or you can download the same pack from my themes section where I have the icons places in seperate folders for every dll that has been edited along with any images and instructions that might be needed the icons are numbered accordingly to it's number in each dll if you have issues with 7tsp u may want to try the manual method of installing :)

Big V
May 31st, 2011, 01:01 PM
well i thought mine was fixed but just tried to go programs and features and it won't open again gggrrrr

edee
May 31st, 2011, 01:59 PM

this is why grim makes these packs for me as I don't use 7tsp myself, .......

If Mr. Grim makes these for you then why not just make them like his own sets, using the command prompt instead of 7tsp?

I could take your advice and just keep installing until the problem goes away but who has time for that? Who knows how many times I will have to install before it takes? If it ever does?

Everytime I uninstall the icon pack, it messses up my theme too, so I need to reinstall and patch my system files again and start over. As nice as your icon pack is, understanding that it is not the pack itself and is issues with 7tsp, I would just rather use one of Mr. Grim's that I know works, install it through the command prompt and move on.

If this really is a glitch with 7tps, then I wonder how many other icon packs out there that are using 7tsp are having the same issues?

razorsedge
May 31st, 2011, 04:56 PM

this is why grim makes these packs for me as I don't use 7tsp myself, .......

If Mr. Grim makes these for you then why not just make them like his own sets, using the command prompt instead of 7tsp?

I could take your advice and just keep installing until the problem goes away but who has time for that? Who knows how many times I will have to install before it takes? If it ever does?

Everytime I uninstall the icon pack, it messses up my theme too, so I need to reinstall and patch my system files again and start over. As nice as your icon pack is, understanding that it is not the pack itself and is issues with 7tsp, I would just rather use one of Mr. Grim's that I know works, install it through the command prompt and move on.

If this really is a glitch with 7tps, then I wonder how many other icon packs out there that are using 7tsp are having the same issues?

Mr grim does not make the cmd promppt installer packs anymore he has been using 7tsp for a long while now thats the way he does the installer packs these days.

The thing is as you will see most everyone installed this pack and had no issues just a few ppl u cannot know if or when it will happen with any type of app such as this which probably means it has more to do with ur system setup then the app itself.

when u are uninstalling the pack the reason that you are losing all ur theme stuff and patching is your running the sfc/scannow option instead of choosing the one that reverts your computer back to the state it was in before you applied the tsp pack you should be chosing that option this way you dont lose any edits or patching sfc/scannow reverts your os back to it's orig install state.

as you can see most ppl have installed it with no problem and I have checked with ppl running sp1 as I do on my labtop when I tested the installer and it worked fine also ppl who dont run sp1 as I dont here on my main machine they also did not have problems installing the pack. Mr Grim finds this app to be levels way above the old way of doing cmd prompt installers thats why he chooses it.

As I said above we check these packs a lot before they are released, having myself grim and others test them on several systems before they are made available for download to be sure they are working properly.

My question normally to ppl is are u using any other apps such as start orb changers other installers and so forth as some do lock dlls and exe's to them then they conflict with one another you should always choose one kind and stick with it if your are doing a lot of mixing and matching the apps then your bound to encounter problems, you can understand what I am saying as in why has this worked with no problems for everyone else but just a few have issues that would indicate an issue with the system its installing on or a conflict with another app your using :)

rhandz18
June 1st, 2011, 01:05 PM
THANKS IS THERE A GREEN VERSION OF THIS PACK?

HaCkthEplAneT
June 1st, 2011, 07:54 PM
ok guys i think i have a fix for the programs and features not working correctly on 64-bit OS's

i just so happened to run into this same issue today on my pc. and what i did was uninstalled the 7tsp pack, i unpacked the 64 bit 7tsp pack, removed the appwiz.cpl.res file from the pack. re-packed and re-installed it, now my programs and features works like it should.

this is very weird though, because as razor has already stated there are only images edited into this .cpl file. i don't quite understand it, but i was able to make everything work by doing this.

so to everyone having this same issue, please try what i did and see if it fixes your problem as well.

[attachment=0:1rn8xxik]programs and features.jpg[/attachment:1rn8xxik]

Edit: forgot to mention after i confirmed everything was working like it should, i then manually edited my appwiz.cpl file with the images that razor included. everything is still working like it should after the edits :smile:

razorsedge
June 1st, 2011, 08:24 PM
ok guys i think i have a fix for the programs and features not working correctly on 64-bit OS's

i just so happened to run into this same issue today on my pc. and what i did was uninstalled the 7tsp pack, i unpacked the 64 bit 7tsp pack, removed the appwiz.cpl.res file from the pack. re-packed and re-installed it, now my programs and features works like it should.

this is very weird though, because as razor has already stated there are only images edited into this .cpl file. i don't quite understand it, but i was able to make everything work by doing this.

so to everyone having this same issue, please try what i did and see if it fixes your problem as well.

[attachment=0:1rtt36r7]programs and features.jpg[/attachment:1rtt36r7]

Edit: forgot to mention after i confirmed everything was working like it should, i then manually edited my appwiz.cpl file with the images that razor included. everything is still working like it should after the edits :smile:

Thanks for checking and doing that hack yep had me totally stumped as to why a few ppl were having probs with it can't figure out how that feature stops working by just having icons replaced in that cpl.

Whats funnier is that it works when u add them in manually which really blows my mind as to how it works after u do that the wonders of ms never stop amazing me lol

thanks for the effort bud in figuring that out I actually have just done a redo of a bunch of things for this pack I think u will like many of the icons are refined now used a different font made them more shiney will post screen when i get the side pics done I am going to make them match the icons prob another day till those are done then one more day before I pack it all up again lol

I am just never happy lol

June 2nd, 2011, 02:32 PM
i'm getting the following. is it still ok to install?

http://public.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pxkKkr9Wov0XG3FP1raIBbT5pleSarYoc5qxOf55dixGXffpvlbBOOdBWQXCtggnHxrCRk-NscAe2jnQA4GLzuA/packini.png?psid=1

HaCkthEplAneT
June 2nd, 2011, 03:12 PM
lol you didn't pack up right....you have to pack the resources and pack.ini file into a 7zip format...you can't have the resources folder and pack.ini file in a folder and pack it up. this is what you must have done and it will not install correct if you don't do it this way

June 2nd, 2011, 03:32 PM
lol you didn't pack up right....you have to pack the resources and pack.ini file into a 7zip format...you can't have the resources folder and pack.ini file in a folder and pack it up. this is what you must have done and it will not install correct if you don't do it this way

thanks hack, for got about that actually. knew i should have copied the info to a text file. thanks again

jkd
June 2nd, 2011, 04:11 PM
Thanks once again razor for the input, and hack for the fix.

Badastaz
June 6th, 2011, 02:12 PM
Downloads seem to not be working

HaCkthEplAneT
June 6th, 2011, 03:05 PM
Downloads seem to not be working

they seem to be working just fine for me. did you click on the image that says "Download" ? it will take you to a mediafire link

serschik
June 7th, 2011, 03:37 PM
very nice, thank you :happy: :loving:

theviperhn
June 15th, 2011, 03:31 AM
GOD JOB

zadar023
June 21st, 2011, 09:26 PM
excellent!!!!!!!!thank you and I see few people got the error when instaling the pack just I want to say than I have windows7sp1 32 bit and instalation was fine whit no problem just I sugest before instalation exit all program what you runing and also antivirus rebot 2 time and thats it...thank you

julio99
August 15th, 2011, 12:07 AM
I had installed this custom blue pack via the 7Tsp (Rockstar Blue) and when I was done I noticed that a couple of the MUI's side Pics were missing. By the way I'm running Win 7 HP x64 at the time I had SP1 installed. Earlier I had installed a theme called Neon Blue at the 7Tsp site that had nice colorful side pics for it and when I installed that theme some of the side pics were missing also. I uninstalled sp1 to see if the side pics would show and sure enough they all did. Tonight I once again uninstalled sp 1 to see if all yours would show and sure enough they also all show now. Is there a reason some of them won't show on a x64 system with sp1 installed? I asked the themer on the 7Tsp site and he just said it had to do with the MUI files he had to redo to work with the x64 system with sp1 installed. I always thought the 7Tsp was kind of sp1 proof if you know what I mean. This Rockstar Blue pack went in beautifully complete without sp1 installed. With it there were a few of the side pics missing. Looks as though I'll have to leave sp1 uninstalled which is no big deal until there's a fix or I change themes. If you have any kind of comment on this please feel free to clue me in. I know you and Mark work your asses off on these 7Tsp packs and all these icons and mods. PS Thanx for all of it

razorsedge
August 15th, 2011, 01:42 AM
Hi Julio :)

Actually bud all u need to do is just go to c:\windows\rescache and delete the 2 folders u see in there then reboot and the pics will show. Windows caches all their stuff from the os in there thats all when I was the first to figure out how to add those side pics into 7 they would not show and I could not figure out why till I did a bit of research and found that folder and saw thats what was holding the old ones to the os. So just delete those folders u will have to take ownership of them then delete and reboot and ur all gd :)

julio99
August 15th, 2011, 05:29 AM
Hi Julio :)

Actually bud all u need to do is just go to c:\windows\rescache and delete the 2 folders u see in there then reboot and the pics will show. Windows caches all their stuff from the os in there thats all when I was the first to figure out how to add those side pics into 7 they would not show and I could not figure out why till I did a bit of research and found that folder and saw thats what was holding the old ones to the os. So just delete those folders u will have to take ownership of them then delete and reboot and ur all gd :)
Wowee, I'm impressed!! I did what you said and Voila! Pictures are all present and accounted for! It only took 2 hours putting everything back together, but I'll chalk that up to learning a lesson the hard way, but it was well worth it. I love learning these new things and passing them on. I would have never figured that out had I not come back and look to see if you posted. Thanks again Brother for the info. It might be a good idea to add that bit of 411 as a sticky somewhere. Like I said somewhere. I considered myself pretty up to snuff with the 7Tsp app and I'd have never figured that.

Kruemel
August 17th, 2011, 12:03 PM
Very nice topic. Like as good. The installation is very simple. thank you

gr4f1xJuNki3
August 17th, 2011, 02:44 PM
Can you make a red version of this pack please? Thank you!:Smile:

Prince NRVL
August 19th, 2011, 01:31 AM
thank u mate.

arm
March 12th, 2012, 03:11 PM
Thank you

Hellcat
June 3rd, 2012, 08:30 PM
:flirt: fantastic work thank you :tu:

blane82
June 16th, 2012, 10:14 AM
lmao2

trueVizard
July 3rd, 2012, 05:11 PM
wow....really nice.! THANKS! :D

nebulousOne
July 3rd, 2012, 05:58 PM
Theme looks great, but I can't seem to find the download link. Mediafire says it's inactive. Is there another link I can use to download?

Big V
July 3rd, 2012, 06:13 PM
Theme looks great, but I can't seem to find the download link. Mediafire says it's inactive. Is there another link I can use to download?

have a look here bud http://virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/40416-Mediafire-account-closed-at-the-moment?p=234683&viewfull=1#post234683

nebulousOne
July 3rd, 2012, 06:25 PM
great.....thanks....

I'm new to using themes. Is there an installation guide on this site? I only know how to install 7tsp formatted themes, but that seems to limit my options somewhat.

Big V
July 3rd, 2012, 09:04 PM
great.....thanks....

I'm new to using themes. Is there an installation guide on this site? I only know how to install 7tsp formatted themes, but that seems to limit my options somewhat.

http://virtualcustoms.net/forumdisplay.php/1005-Theme-Extras-Setup-Tutorials Heres the tut section bud hope that helps you

razorsedge
July 19th, 2012, 06:17 AM
links reupped and updated :)

wavemaster
November 6th, 2012, 09:59 PM
Thanks, nice .

ribellu36
January 20th, 2013, 12:02 AM
merci beaucoup tres bon boulot

Translation = thank you very much good job

Please post in English Only
Thanks VC Staff

PokusBonus
March 1st, 2013, 11:03 AM
Ok! You are the best customizer in the world
thank you for your very great and best job :tu::givahand:

bennyalfie
May 27th, 2013, 08:58 AM
thany you :no1::no1::no1:

bennyalfie
May 27th, 2013, 12:44 PM
thank you

bennyalfie
May 27th, 2013, 12:46 PM
thank

red_cloud
June 6th, 2013, 11:35 PM
thanks!

Chaos537
June 7th, 2013, 11:14 PM
Very Nice:happy: I would Love to Download but cant:shocked:

croven51
June 12th, 2013, 03:17 AM
thx so much

croven51
June 12th, 2013, 03:18 AM
thx so so much !

croven51
June 12th, 2013, 03:19 AM
i don't see the link :o

Lamia
June 12th, 2013, 08:20 AM
I miss this pack for sure, it's very cool design, but can you pls reupload a link or upload it localy, cause link is temporarly down! :Grim:

animeware
September 13th, 2013, 10:59 PM
can someone please reupload the link please........

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
September 13th, 2013, 11:37 PM
can someone please reupload the link please........
http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=63022&d=1369463232
http://www.mediafire.com/download/tgisvpmq18iwrva/Razorsedge_System_tsp_packs.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/tgisvpmq18iwrva/Razorsedge_System_tsp_packs.rar)

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
September 14th, 2013, 12:19 AM
i don't see the link :o
yes,because 5 posts required and only then you can see links,other images or files,forum rules on VC

animeware
September 14th, 2013, 02:29 AM
thanks for reuploading it......

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
September 14th, 2013, 08:32 AM
thanks for reuploading it......
you're welcome :Smile:

poweredbyostx
September 14th, 2013, 08:45 AM
Thank you for this :happy:

zcheka
September 18th, 2013, 01:17 AM
Awesome!!

X0RSIST
September 18th, 2013, 09:58 AM
awesome, one problem cannot download this, can u provide a different link thanks

ミறѳѳղղįզվદ彡
September 18th, 2013, 04:43 PM
awesome, one problem cannot download this, can u provide a different link thanks
http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=63022&d=1369463232 (http://virtualcustoms.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=63022&d=1369463232)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/tgisvpmq18iwrva/Razorsedge_System_tsp_packs.rar (http://www.mediafire.com/download/tgisvpmq18iwrva/Razorsedge_System_tsp_packs.rar)
:girl:

IceBabee
September 18th, 2013, 07:41 PM
Awesome OS Pack indeed! WOW, Thank you :)

Kuhl55
September 20th, 2013, 03:49 AM
How exactly does one download this? It keeps telling me to sign up for something...?

ONE MAN ARMY
September 20th, 2013, 04:29 AM
How exactly does one download this? It keeps telling me to sign up for something...?

Well sometimes our members choose an alternate place other then VC to upload there files. It looks like this is the case. You are going to have to create an account. Usually its free. and then you should be able to get it. . Sorry for the inconvenience !

beagleman1701
September 20th, 2013, 06:21 AM

yes at 4shared you have to create an account but you can get mp3s and much more I have had a account there for 2 years no issues he likes it to save space here. its worth it. hope this helps.

sh4rc
September 20th, 2013, 02:00 PM
thank you

Kuhl55
September 21st, 2013, 03:33 AM
I was wondering if anyone else was having this issue where Uninstall Programs wont open under Control Panel. Only happens after installing this 7TSP pack (the regular x64 one). Never had this happen before with anyone pack, and I know a fix for it if anyone else is having this but please check.

ONE MAN ARMY
September 21st, 2013, 10:09 AM
I was wondering if anyone else was having this issue where Uninstall Programs wont open under Control Panel. Only happens after installing this 7TSP pack (the regular x64 one). Never had this happen before with anyone pack, and I know a fix for it if anyone else is having this but please check.

Hey what I would do if I were in your position , Because I have had some issue's in the past with 7tsp, Mostly installing packs on top of other packs.
Open command Prompts as admin. (Right Click, Run as Admin) and type SFC /scannow once its done scanning you will need to restart your computer. After you boot back up you will need to repatch your system using Universal theme patcher . Then install 7tsp pack again and see if it fixes it.

Kuhl55
September 23rd, 2013, 12:51 AM
I had to do that, and that's how I isolated the problem. It was with the 7tsp pack its self. All I did was re-install the 7tsp back x64 notopshell and it worked fine.

trandall
November 2nd, 2013, 12:16 AM
Awesome looking packs

tomgun
November 10th, 2013, 05:52 PM
this pack is amazing but link is down :-(

January 7th, 2014, 06:25 PM
Thank you for sharing. bro

alexp4re
January 15th, 2014, 03:28 AM
Nice work. Thanks!!!

SERKNX
June 22nd, 2014, 06:52 PM
link eror

June 22nd, 2014, 07:35 PM
razorsedge (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/148478-razorsedge) SERKNX (http://virtualcustoms.net/member.php/276662-SERKNX) is right the link points to an ftp site.

jesus.littleboy
June 22nd, 2014, 07:54 PM
excellent work

sandynst
July 1st, 2014, 02:49 PM
i can't download bro...

jesus.littleboy
July 3rd, 2014, 01:40 PM
never saw the down load link

buru898
August 6th, 2014, 12:52 AM
Awesome thank you!

madoldman
August 6th, 2014, 02:34 PM
nice work bud

bolicheden
October 16th, 2014, 11:03 AM
gracias eres un cracck

TRANSLATED WITH GOOGLE TRANSLATE:

thanks're a cracck

Kuveil
October 23rd, 2014, 10:25 PM
Can't wait to use. Thanks!

tuanbaoxo
November 5th, 2014, 10:00 AM
thanks so much

palomapg
November 16th, 2014, 03:19 PM
Thank you I :loving: it

Renever
February 7th, 2015, 01:03 PM
thanks

Rex3906
February 9th, 2015, 08:10 PM
Thanks

Rex3906
February 9th, 2015, 08:13 PM
Thankz

jone080110
February 10th, 2015, 09:03 AM

amil2001
February 11th, 2015, 07:06 PM
I love this icon pack but have a small question i have to install the 2 files with 7tsp (7tsp_Razorsedge_System_Iconpack_notopshell_X64 and 7tsp_Razorsedge_System_Iconpack_X64) or just one if just 1 what is the difference between both packs thank you.. :Smile: I install the notopshell_X64 and it looks amazing with the theme i use Sub Zero Sapphire thank you one more time for great work...

jone080110
February 13th, 2015, 02:36 PM
thanks once again

hoangdong13
March 5th, 2015, 07:49 AM
Thanks so much

arsenik59fr
April 12th, 2015, 06:38 PM
nice!! this pack works with a french version of OS ?

Nimbi
April 12th, 2015, 07:40 PM
Is this for Windows 8/8.1/8.1.1 or Windows 7?

Lamia
April 12th, 2015, 08:14 PM
Is this for Windows 8/8.1/8.1.1 or Windows 7?

nice!! this pack works with a french version of OS ?
This is Windows 7 7tsp IconPack, that i'm sure it will work with any language (x32 & x64) Windows 7 OS! :Peace:

Nimbi
April 12th, 2015, 08:20 PM
thanks. Although, I was kinda hoping it would be a complete Windows 8/8.1/8.1.1 7tsp pack lol. Would go great with MrGRiM's Blade theme of which I recently switched to upon seeing it posted lol.

arsenik59fr
April 12th, 2015, 08:22 PM
thanks Lamia !!

Where is the link for download ? i can't see this link :(

Donny
April 23rd, 2015, 09:13 AM
Looks Great!!

SOGOODBOY7
June 2nd, 2015, 08:47 AM
蕉色系完美主題 謝謝分享

June 2nd, 2015, 12:18 PM
蕉色系完美主題 謝謝分享

TRANSLATED WITH GOOGLE TRANSLATE:

Thanks for sharing color themes perfect banana

@SOGOODBOY7 in the future please only use english, thanks

dielzsign
June 6th, 2015, 04:58 AM
thanks bro
it's quite good

dielzsign
June 6th, 2015, 04:59 AM
thanks bro
nice to see that hehe

Morph699
July 4th, 2015, 10:28 PM
im unable to get the link :'(
keeps giving me this 'https://www-am2.egnyte.com/corp/registration/lp-instant-ftp-site.html?target=/corp/registration/lp-instant-ftp-site.html&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=&utm_campaign=SCM+FTP+Display&ad=19661724289&gclid=CJb24-nCwsYCFVTMtAodBZYC5w'

gor17981
July 6th, 2015, 07:06 AM
im unable to get the link :'(
keeps giving me this 'https://www-am2.egnyte.com/corp/registration/lp-instant-ftp-site.html?target=/corp/registration/lp-instant-ftp-site.html&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=&utm_campaign=SCM+FTP+Display&ad=19661724289&gclid=CJb24-nCwsYCFVTMtAodBZYC5w'

I have notified Razorsedge to fix this. Thanks for your patience, i'm sure he will get on this quick.

Morph699
July 6th, 2015, 07:08 AM
I have notified Razorsedge to fix this. Thanks for your patience, i'm sure he will get on this quick.

Thank you :)

Morph699
July 7th, 2015, 07:04 PM
still not working :(

razorsedge
July 7th, 2015, 09:27 PM
Links fixed

Morph699
July 8th, 2015, 11:32 AM
Thank you. You guys rock i love your themes

mm8844
December 14th, 2015, 04:45 AM
Amazing.
I just made the switch back to 7. Really had know choice.
Awesome Pack. Thanks for sharing guys.
Actually, how much for the theme? I can't seem to find it.
Totally the best I've seen so far.

phasersonstun
February 10th, 2016, 05:22 AM
Cool, thanks a lot!!

whunter
March 1st, 2016, 07:07 AM
dumb question, has this cursor been converted so i don't need cursor FX....and where can I find it.

the effort into this was awsome by the way :loving::loving: