PDA

View Full Version : Right Click Menu (Not personalize menu)

miketech
May 25th, 2011, 09:46 PM
Hello Everyone. I'm new here and to making desktop themes. I was hoping I could get some help with this menu. The normal right click menu I can change just fine but this one is giving me trouble.

I would like to change the border color and the separator color of the menu pictured here.

Mr GRiM
May 25th, 2011, 11:50 PM
Hello Everyone. I'm new here and to making desktop themes. I was hoping I could get some help with this menu. The normal right click menu I can change just fine but this one is giving me trouble.

I would like to change the border color and the separator color of the menu pictured here.

here you go mate.

Lists, Menus & Tabs > Menu > PopUpBorders
Lists, Menus & Tabs > Menu > PopUpSeparator

miketech
May 26th, 2011, 01:48 AM
That's what I thought too. That works for the right clicking on desktop menu. Though when I right click on an item it's different. I managed to change the background and text color in Fonts & System Metrics > MENU:Color and Fonts, Colors & System Metrics > Fonts & System Metrics > MENUTEXT:COLOR

Thanks for the quick response though.

Mr GRiM
May 26th, 2011, 06:22 AM
That's what I thought too. That works for the right clicking on desktop menu. Though when I right click on an item it's different. I managed to change the background and text color in Fonts & System Metrics > MENU:Color and Fonts, Colors & System Metrics > Fonts & System Metrics > MENUTEXT:COLOR

Thanks for the quick response though.

Works the same for me, don't know why yours is different.

miketech
May 26th, 2011, 06:29 AM
Hmm I'm not sure either. I scrapped the project anyway and am now working on something slightly different. Thanks for the quick responses and all the help =D

-Mike