PDA

View Full Version : Best Themes I've Seen On The Net!!!

beaniekiller
May 26th, 2011, 12:30 PM
I wish I could come close to creating themes as visually pleasing as the ones that are here! From time to time I've looked towards improving my UI appearance, but these themes take it to a whole new level. I would say that M$ is about 4 or 5 major revisions behind what I'm seeing here!! These folks that do this really deserve much more than what they get. If I had a c.c. I would chip in for sure, and next tune something goes on e-bay, I'll drop some cheese in. I believe in causes like this because modern os's are capable of so much more. Thanks for everyone's contribution her -- this is a great site!!! And thanks.

nofx1994
May 26th, 2011, 07:30 PM
Well welcome to the site beaniekiller that is quite a compliment to everyone here and I thank you for it. Enjoy the site and if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask :D

bigcyco1
May 26th, 2011, 08:42 PM
Hi beaniekiller and welcome to V.C. we are glad to have you :smile: and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask ;) :cool: P.S. That's quite a nice compliment we all appreciate it very much! :happy:

Mr GRiM
May 26th, 2011, 09:35 PM
Thanks beaniekiller, welcome to VC and I'm very happy your enjoying our great site :smile: