PDA

View Full Version : Laptop system crash

rhibakuska
June 1st, 2011, 05:35 AM
hello to all:

okay, first of all im a newbie here.

now, the problem. im using an ASUS k42jc laptop with win7 ultimate 64bit as OS, but sometimes, when installing some software, my system crashes and behold, the blue screen of death shows up. any ideas why the bsod shows? and how can i stop it from destroying my computer?

_Deano_
June 1st, 2011, 06:14 AM
well you can right click on computer and click manage then click on event viewer , this is where error codes are for blue screens and app crashes

it will have the time it happend the error id number , also scan for viruses

rhibakuska
June 1st, 2011, 10:25 AM
thanks dude.. really helped me a lot. i can search the type of the crash and how to prevent it XD :gun:

_Deano_
June 1st, 2011, 10:55 AM
np what was the error :)

rhibakuska
June 1st, 2011, 08:38 PM
The error kills dude, kernel power id no. 41. I searched that problem but none of the solutions is solid.

_Deano_
June 1st, 2011, 09:13 PM
what was you doing at the time of blue-screen , make sure all driver are updated in device manager , no yellow marks next to any if so then it needs updating

could be memory issues , can check that by going to http://www.memtest.org/ an burning the iso file an running it at boot up

alienfear
June 3rd, 2011, 04:59 PM
the operating system is corrupt, the more junk files and errors you have the apps you installed will failed in a second.
do you have utilities? im using windows 7 manager to maintain my system running softly and handled with care... :smile:
"MAKE THINGS BETTER"

Motherboard : Asus p5kpl AM SE
Processor : Dual Core
Ram : 2gb
Hard Disk : 500gb Sata partition into 5 Disk
Video Card : 1gb Nvidia Geforce 9400 GT
:worried:

_Deano_
June 3rd, 2011, 05:13 PM
whos windows system is corrupt , u mean rhibakuska's ?

alienfear
June 4th, 2011, 04:14 PM
whos windows system is corrupt , u mean rhibakuska's ?

yes.. :laughing:

_Deano_
June 4th, 2011, 04:19 PM
not necessarily no if its a power issue :cunning:

chopper13
August 12th, 2011, 03:32 AM
had that problem with a dell lappy.had a bad capacitor on the power board that supplies power to the MB.25 usd to fix mine,but was in the shop a week.