PDA

View Full Version : Ohai :D

bluefox
June 5th, 2011, 05:45 PM
Hello there everyone! :)

My name ..Bluefox xD i hail from India n I do some wallpapers n stuff in photoshop ..but all for my personal use :D its more of a hobby for me. I got bored with the same old look of my win7 PC n i wanted to giv it a new look but i didnt no how ..so i turned to google n i found virtual customs! n man this site is just great!

Its a really cool thing that u ppl do here n in my stay here i hope to learn the art of theme designing n by jus browsing through the forums I could make out that the ppl here are more than happy to help!
Im glad I found this site n i hope I can make some frnds here. :)

cheers!

bigcyco1
June 5th, 2011, 06:29 PM
Hello there everyone! :)

My name ..Bluefox xD i hail from India n I do some wallpapers n stuff in photoshop ..but all for my personal use :D its more of a hobby for me. I got bored with the same old look of my win7 PC n i wanted to giv it a new look but i didnt no how ..so i turned to google n i found virtual customs! n man this site is just great!

Its a really cool thing that u ppl do here n in my stay here i hope to learn the art of theme designing n by jus browsing through the forums I could make out that the ppl here are more than happy to help!
Im glad I found this site n i hope I can make some frnds here. :)

cheers!
Hi and welcome to Virtual Customs,we are happy to have to have you with us :smile: If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask in the meantime enjoy your stay! ;) :cool:

nofx1994
June 5th, 2011, 08:15 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/2qvrw55.jpg and welcome to virtual customs. You are so right about everyone working together here to help one another get better at what they love to do and that is have the best looking pc they can. So enjoy and if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask.

serschik
June 7th, 2011, 03:33 PM
Hi and Welcome bluefox, you're right this is fantastic Site and really,really nice Virtual Customs Community :happy:

Big V
June 8th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Welcome and hope you enjoy your times with us. Please feel free to join in and ask questions :happy: