PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Bigcyco1

Big V
July 1st, 2011, 07:55 PM
Happy Birthday Josh Hope your having a great day. Sorry we couldn't afford you a gift... So we got you a card of your favorite person instead lmao
[center:ho9w79s5][attachment=0:ho9w79s5]barney4041.jpg[/attachment:ho9w79s5][/center:ho9w79s5]

Mr GRiM
July 1st, 2011, 07:57 PM
Happy birthday bud, hope you have a great one :smile: :party2:

mansrm81
July 1st, 2011, 07:58 PM
lmao3 Vern Happy b-day Josh have a good one and don't do anything I wouldn't do.

HaCkthEplAneT
July 1st, 2011, 08:00 PM
:cool: happy b-day my friend. enjoy your day bud :-D

skull1959
July 1st, 2011, 08:08 PM
Happy birthday Josh I hope you have a fantastic day bud
All the very best.
Pete

nofx1994
July 1st, 2011, 08:55 PM
hope you have a great birthday big :party2: :party2:

_Deano_
July 1st, 2011, 10:27 PM
lol vern & happy birthday josh m8 have a good 1 http://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv173/reticentrebel/Smileys/drunk.gif

Hellcat
July 2nd, 2011, 07:30 AM
:flirt: Happy birthday Josh, have nice day, god bless :party2: :f: ;)

bigcyco1
July 2nd, 2011, 09:27 AM
Hi guys sorry i have not cleared it up sooner i have not had access to the internet and have been busy moving to my new house anyways i really appreciate the birth day words and i don't know why you guys thought it was my b-day but actually my b-day is Jan.7th lmao :idk: why you guys thought it was my b-day rather it was a error on my part or not :sorry: and hey thanks anyways after all it the thought that counts ;) :cool:

Mr GRiM
July 2nd, 2011, 09:50 AM
lmao I didn't check, I just saw Vern start the thread and just assumed it was, guess that's what you get for assuming, well hope you had a good day anyway lol

serschik
July 2nd, 2011, 02:06 PM
Congratulations to you all the best of Serschik lol :gun: :party2:

mauam
July 2nd, 2011, 02:31 PM
Happy B-day Josh, all good bud :laughing: :party2:

Big V
July 2nd, 2011, 03:01 PM
Sorry josh it was listed at the bottom of the forum as being you birthday plus i had seen where devil gave you shout out late the evening before in chat that it was your birthday so maybe your info is wrong on your profile bud :crying:

bigcyco1
July 2nd, 2011, 06:18 PM
Sorry josh it was listed at the bottom of the forum as being you birthday plus i had seen where devil gave you shout out late the evening before in chat that it was your birthday so maybe your info is wrong on your profile bud :crying:
o.k. thanks big v :sorry: i will fix it if it is a.s.a.p. i still am getting settle in my new house and still don't have internet access i am using my new neighbors connection but i can only do that so much as i don't want to bug him to much and burn my self out with him for any favors i might need in the future lmao apparently his 14 year old son wants to learn how to fight as he has been being bully at school so i asked him what type of fighting style was he most interested in as i know and have mastered afew long story short i guess he likes boxing best and so i told him i can teach him some stuff in my spare time and take him down to the boxing gym i box at and see about getting him enrolled in some type of boxing program for teens :cheeky: anyways...I should be getting my own internet in about two weeks give or take ;) :cool:

bigcyco1
July 2nd, 2011, 06:42 PM
lmao I didn't check, I just saw Vern start the thread and just assumed it was, guess that's what you get for assuming, well hope you had a good day anyway lol
lmao :sorry: Mark and thanks anyway i have had a good last two days so maybe your guys best wishes rubbed off lol moving along...i checked and it's correct under my profile vern so not to sure what to do but it's really no big deal to me and since we all know now it's 01-07-1980 i don't think we will have any confusion in the future besides like i mentioned it's the thought that counts bud so no worries! ;) :cool:

bigcyco1
July 2nd, 2011, 11:49 PM
Happy Birthday Josh Hope your having a great day. Sorry we couldn't afford you a gift... So we got you a card of your favorite person instead lmao
[center:29ni1fpd][attachment=0:29ni1fpd]barney4041.jpg[/attachment:29ni1fpd][/center:29ni1fpd]
Vern you know how i feel about that purple piece of s***!!!! I even learned a great new song that i think it's quite fitting it goes "i hate you",you hate me,"let's team up and kill barney", i will use the "shotgun you can use my 44mag", bang! bang!! " no more purple Dinosaur"!!!!! :td: lmao dam that Dinosaur :evil: death to barney :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: :gun: