PDA

View Full Version : Wave_by_AoR XMB waves to your PC Free Screensaver

vlad tepes
July 3rd, 2011, 09:17 PM
Wave_by_AoR XMB waves to your PC Free Screensaver What I bring is neither more nor less than a screensaver that puts the XMB waves to your PC (Windows). It takes very little is completely configurable and does not force your PC. That if the waves are not exactly equal, they do not have the volume that have the real thing, because they rely on a trick to simulate them. But I think now is the closest and seriously, is really cute as a screensaver.

DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS

After downloading the ZIP file (link at end of post), you must unzip the file and put Wave_by_AoR.scr in the folder C: / Windows/System32 /
Winsows We return to desktop, right-click and choose Properties from the menu.
In the new window, go to the Screen Saver tab and we will see a dropdown where you select: Wave_by_AoR. Presto, you have the screensaver enabled.
To configure their appearance at will, in the same window selection screen saver by pressing the Settings button and see a new window to change parameters at will. There you can change:

Number of colors (color rotation cycle. By default they are many, I am left with dark blue, almost black)
Number of waves (screensaver is soft, but do not abuse the wave number, just in case. With 5 to me is perfect)
Speed ??of movement of the waves.
Height of waves.
Fracuencia change color (If you have multiple colors to change)
Saturation of the fund (I have very clear what effect it produces).
Transparency of the background (to make the Windows background or black cast)

There are other parameter s as the input speed (I've taken, I do not like the effect), so resolution or texture quality, but if you leave these settings as is, everything should be perfect.http://uploading.com/files/9545e368/SalvaPantallas%2BPS3%2BOndas%2BXMB.rar

mauam
July 14th, 2011, 03:08 PM
Thanks Vlad. :smile: