PDA

View Full Version : themes stopped working

spoddybody
July 10th, 2011, 11:20 AM
wondering if anyone can help me with this annoying problem. my installed themes have stopped working. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Big V
July 10th, 2011, 12:36 PM
Can you explain more about when they stopped working. Plus you may also want to check and make sure that an update or other program didn't disable your system patch for 3rd party themes

spoddybody
July 10th, 2011, 03:15 PM
they were all working fine last night. think it updated when i shut it down, and they werent working when i turned my computer on this morning. how can i check if updates or other programs have done anything to 3rd party themes? thanks again

Big V
July 10th, 2011, 05:11 PM
If your using universal theme patcher just rerun it and look at the tabs and see if all the files are patched. And i am not for sure with the other patchers but I know sometimes updates will kill your patches

spoddybody
July 10th, 2011, 05:29 PM
thanks for your help mate, just need to figure out what update it is now! lol. thanks again

_Deano_
July 10th, 2011, 07:33 PM
did u use universal theme patcher to patch the theme files open it up again see if any of the 3 files have been put back to default :)