PDA

View Full Version : Help Change Start Menu Font?

BigBoss0327
July 12th, 2011, 03:36 AM
So I installed Mr.Grim's Clash of the Titans II Blade Theme but there seems to be a couple of problems that I didn't have on my last computer where I installed this theme...
First, the Start Menu.. On my last laptop, the font of the items in the Start Menu was the same as this image:

I've attached a image of what my Start Menu currently looks like and as you can see... the font's don't match. Also the "g" and "y" and any other letters where the character goes below the "straight-line" get cut off for some reason :crying: So I was wondering if there's a way to manually change the Start Menu Font...
Also, my system clock is different than Mr.Grim's image so if anyone knows how to fix that "side-problem" it would be appreciated,

43505Thanks :icon_eek:

Big V
July 12th, 2011, 04:17 AM
To me it looks like you don't have the correct fonts installed for the theme if you open c:/windows/resources/themes/blade/fonts
and make sure those fonts in that folder are installed on your system
there should be 7 fonts in that folder if you double click the fonts it should bring up the install font window for that font
And for the clock it is part of extras that not included in the theme. It has to be installed with the 7tsp extra or manually with restorator here is a tutorial to help you out with that http://www.virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/33241-Video-How-To-Edit-System-Files-To-Apply-Theme-Extras

BigBoss0327
July 12th, 2011, 04:23 AM
To me it looks like you don't have the correct fonts installed for the theme if you open c:/windows/resources/themes/blade/fonts
and make sure those fonts in that folder are installed on your system
there should be 7 fonts in that folder if you double click the fonts it should bring up the install font window for that font
And for the clock it is part of extras that not included in the theme. It has to be installed with the 7tsp extra or manually with restorator here is a tutorial to help you out with that http://www.virtualcustoms.net/showthread.php/33241-Video-How-To-Edit-System-Files-To-Apply-Theme-Extras

Oh my god.... Thank you soo much :happy:
This solved both problems in one shot!
I guess I already had the digital font installed on my old laptop... lol