PDA

View Full Version : Different System info for HUD *UPDATED* V1.1

JohnDay
July 22nd, 2011, 04:13 PM
I have been busy with another System Info Skin for Rainmter to go with HUD, i personaly prefer it to the other one i did.
All Credits to Gor for the background image.

This one only uses one meter for all the information, so no need for 2 meters to be running. The reason for having 2 with the other is that i couldnt find a meter that had all the info i needed. I have sinse found this meter that is being worked on atm, it is still in beta stages and the Rainmeter team are working on the DLL aswell so that it can pull more info from it.

The difference is you need to make a couple of edits to the config yourself. This is becuase the dll and meter are still beta and i can not make it so that it automaticaly chooses the right info itself just yet. They are easy to do and intructions for installing and editing the config are contained in the readme.
I have also uploaded the program used to monitor the system and the dll file needed by rainmeter to pull the information from the monitor. Again all info is in the readme.

I would say 5 to 10 minutes to get it up and running.

Heres the download if you wish to give it a go :) Enjoy

[attachment=0:3rmqesdf]HUDAll-in-onev1.1.rar[/attachment:3rmqesdf]

***UPDATE***
I had noticed that when the date was using the larger days and month text that it would overlap the time, this has been altered by aligning the text to right instead of left and altering the position. Also i moved the button slightly for a more appealing look.
The download has been changed to reflect the update v1.1

Contains
Open Hardware Monitor (This was posted on 22/07/2011) much later than this and you may want to download the latest version
OHM plugin.dll
HUDAll-in-one Skin

Mr GRiM
July 22nd, 2011, 04:20 PM
Nice work John, I like it, I think I preferred the vertical layout but I like that you don't need 2 programs to use this one. :smile:

JohnDay
July 22nd, 2011, 04:32 PM
Well i have to be honest and say, i havnt a clue when it comes to artistic digital content. I can not create an image to save my life, hence always using someone elses images for the backgrounds.

This is the only image i could find that i could make use of, which it is why it is horizontal and not vertical. :)

Once i can get my hands on Photoshop though i will try and learn so that i can create my own images to work with. Might take some time but time is all i have at the moment :)

JohnDay
July 28th, 2011, 02:24 PM
***UPDATED***
I had noticed that when the date was using the larger days and month text that it would overlap the time, this has been altered by aligning the text to right instead of left and altering the position. Also i moved the button slightly for a more appealing look.
The download has been changed to reflect the update v1.1

Sorry for my lack of forsight on the date.

igor costa
October 19th, 2011, 02:49 AM
muito bom, valeu grato

translation = very good, thanks grateful

igor costa
October 19th, 2011, 02:51 AM
valeu muito bom, obrigado

translation = earned very good, thank you

Lamia
July 20th, 2013, 02:23 PM
Very good job my friend, thank you for sharing! :Smile:

Sceletor
July 21st, 2013, 09:40 AM
there is not a downloadlink
can you share it please

sorasora
July 22nd, 2013, 08:47 AM
i cant see the download link sir

winch03200
July 31st, 2014, 02:59 PM
hi, nice job, but can you re up the link ?
Thanks in advance