PDA

View Full Version : Blue Night

bigcyco1
July 25th, 2011, 06:18 AM
This is my entry into Clash Of The Titans IV Theme Includes!
explorer.exe
explorerframe.dll
Shell32.dll Replacement Images
Startmenu Animation 2
Start Menu User Pic Frame {by mr.grim)
Various Startorbs (From various artists.)
5 System Icons by mr.grim
GradientBlue Cursors credit to the creator and my thanks!
Tinker Sound Scheme credit to the creator and my thanks!Various wallpapers collected off net my thanks to the uploaders as well as creators Also,thanks to eva a.k.a. Hellcat for the name of theme hope you all like it and don't forget to vote. ;) :cool:

rusl@n
July 25th, 2011, 07:21 AM
bigcyco1 this is a fantastic theme looks just fine in every detail. Thank you very much lol

Hellcat
July 25th, 2011, 07:47 AM
This is my entry into Clash Of The Titans IV Theme Includes!
explorer.exe
explorerframe.dll
Shell32.dll Replacement Images
Startmenu Animation 2
Start Menu User Pic Frame {by mr.grim)
Various Startorbs (From various artists.)
5 System Icons by mr.grim
GradientBlue Cursors credit to the creator and my thanks!
Tinker Sound Scheme credit to the creator and my thanks!Various wallpapers collected off net my thanks to the uploaders as well as creators Also,thanks to eva a.k.a. Hellcat for the name of theme hope you all like it and don't forget to vote. ;) :cool:

:flirt: this is fantastic theme, very good start menu, and tray, and colors, very good work :loving: :cool:

lahercoll
July 25th, 2011, 07:52 AM
a big work friend as always excellent theme thank you and greetings.

gor17981
July 25th, 2011, 10:01 AM
Very awesome theme mate, trying it out now! :smile:

Good luck in the comp :cool:

skull1959
July 25th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Outstanding josh you certainly pulled it together with this one bud very nice indeed good luck in the comp bud and thankyou.

serschik
July 25th, 2011, 11:14 AM
good work,theme look very cool :party2:

good luck :tu:

mauam
July 25th, 2011, 01:30 PM
Great work bud & good luck, thanks. :smile:

HaCkthEplAneT
July 25th, 2011, 01:48 PM
:cool: very good job bigc. i really like the colors you have chosen for this one. Job well done my friend :smile: Good Luck in the comp :gun:

chopper13
July 25th, 2011, 03:08 PM
theme color gives me a sense of [coolness].something great for these HOT days.great theme,GOOD LUCK!

_Deano_
July 25th, 2011, 03:14 PM
thanx bud looking good :smile:

robyroby
July 25th, 2011, 05:34 PM
great work bro :burns: Good Luck! :happy:

Big V
July 25th, 2011, 10:28 PM
Just downloading it now BigC gonna give it a try. It looks very good bud and good luck in the comp dude

jkd
July 26th, 2011, 12:24 AM
awesome simple theme, love it.

July 26th, 2011, 03:20 PM
:burns:
Great theme. I like blue color. Thanks.

razorsedge
July 26th, 2011, 09:46 PM
Bigc bud great work :)

For all the pressure u were under while moving to make a theme this great must have been really hard work bud :)

I thank you for all the effort u put in and how hard it must have been for u thanks a mill bud best of luck in the comp great work :)

bigcyco1
July 27th, 2011, 01:08 AM
Thanks everybody i appreciate it ;) :cool:

Xeny
August 2nd, 2011, 05:40 PM
This is more a Slate blue, isn't it, more than a cobalt? The theme didn't quite come out on my desktop the way I anticipated, BigCyco. I guess I wanted the blue on the start menu, cause I am always clicking on it, and when I'm online I see little of the windows. The blue in my opinion is the most beautiful part about your theme, and I wanted to see a lot if it. And the black is kind of has a faded look to it, and with the brilliance of this shade of blue, Biggy, well, I just felt like they didn't suit together. I would have preferred being positive about this theme Biggy, but I know you prefer folks to say it like it is for them. I can't wait for a new metal from you. How come you haven't used such a rare and Gorgeous color like this blue with metal before? Nobody has, so maybe you might be the first? Geez I come up with some great ideas! LOL Thank you BigCyco for all your hard work and talent and for sharing it with me. I am honored by it.

bigcyco1
August 4th, 2011, 02:29 AM
This is more a Slate blue, isn't it, more than a cobalt? The theme didn't quite come out on my desktop the way I anticipated, BigCyco. I guess I wanted the blue on the start menu, cause I am always clicking on it, and when I'm online I see little of the windows. The blue in my opinion is the most beautiful part about your theme, and I wanted to see a lot if it. And the black is kind of has a faded look to it, and with the brilliance of this shade of blue, Biggy, well, I just felt like they didn't suit together. I would have preferred being positive about this theme Biggy, but I know you prefer folks to say it like it is for them. I can't wait for a new metal from you. How come you haven't used such a rare and Gorgeous color like this blue with metal before? Nobody has, so maybe you might be the first? Geez I come up with some great ideas! LOL Thank you BigCyco for all your hard work and talent and for sharing it with me. I am honored by it.
Yes this is more a Slate blue your correct :) Well you make some good points but i didn't really try my best i did the best i could with the spare time i had and i didn't have time when i made it and was busy moving to my new house not to make excuses though :laughing: and as far as chrome and blue theme go that's a great idea i might try that in future not sure though chrome or metal is very hard and takes lot's of spare time which i don't have right now :unhappy: and it also requires great skill to do it's much harder than making a light or glass or even most dark theme but that's just imo ;) :cool: it different for everybody i suppose :cheeky:

Hounddog
August 9th, 2011, 10:01 PM
Thanks cool

bigcyco1
August 10th, 2011, 04:28 AM
Thanks cool
Your very welcome glad you like it. ;) :cool:

freshman
August 10th, 2011, 08:38 AM
thanks nice themes

bigcyco1
August 10th, 2011, 01:31 PM
thanks nice themes
Your welcome. :smile:

NAHOM
August 17th, 2011, 01:04 PM
Special theme amazing colors Thank you very much bigcyco

edvaness
August 25th, 2011, 09:48 PM
Great job Bigc, The colors are fantastic. Thanks.

Jorge610
August 30th, 2011, 11:42 PM
Nice, very nice job, congratulations and thanks.

ICEPRINCE009
January 28th, 2012, 11:01 PM
you man you are crazily insane i love man peace 'dis theme is happening'

Wickster
January 29th, 2012, 01:05 AM
got to be one of the better themes out there. you did a wonderful job and ill be keeping an eye on your work to further appreciate you and your amazing work. keep it up :)

bigcyco1
January 29th, 2012, 01:24 AM
got to be one of the better themes out there. you did a wonderful job and ill be keeping an eye on your work to further appreciate you and your amazing work. keep it up :) Thank you kindly:Smile:

bigcyco1
January 29th, 2012, 01:24 AM
you man you are crazily insane i love man peace 'dis theme is happening' Glad you like it thank you!:Smile:

siam1
January 29th, 2012, 06:13 PM
very nice thanks

Elmo56
February 3rd, 2012, 12:24 PM
Very nice theme...thanks for sharing this.

Letícia®
May 29th, 2012, 01:37 AM
fantastic "bigcyco1", I loved:givahand::flirt:

bigcyco1
May 29th, 2012, 01:52 AM
fantastic "bigcyco1", I loved:givahand::flirt: Thank you very much!:happy:

robj2005
May 29th, 2012, 04:57 PM
very nice work,thank you

Zandur
May 20th, 2015, 11:28 AM
Beautiful theme. Very well designed. Thanks for sharing this.